Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Out of the Frying Pan: The Spook Squad get in trouble yet again.
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1205
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote: Location: Airport, Spooks' Hangar
Date: 13th September
Weather: Cloudy (18 degrees Celsius)
Time: 12:30pm
Wayne's outburst at Lovetta reveals a nigh-demonic smile from the woman as she bats her eyes at the Knight. "And that's precisely why you were my favorite. That one... a temporary plaything. But you... we could go far, you and I." Lovetta responds to Wayne. As Vheld and Meg offer their idea, Mierin and Ronan stand ready to strike should the order be called. Lahz reluctantly agrees to Lovetta's terms, prompting Vheld to release her from her constraint as she then hands over a credit chit. "Mm, England would be a nice change of scenery. Here." She offers the credit chit to Vheld, placing her hand on his chest with the chit then falling into his hand. "I can't wait to see what other tricks you can do if we meet again." She says to Vheld, then turning to Meg and nodding to Lahz. "Sweetheart, you have no idea what I consider fun. Take the arm, Milkbones, just don't gnaw on it." She offers with a wink, apparently willing to allow Meg to cut the arm off herself. Notably, if Meg or someone does remove it themselves, Lovetta seems almost euphoric during the removal. If no one takes the initiative, she will draw a knife and cut it off herself. She turns to Lahz.

"I do doubt the Defenders will do anything about it, you know. The Naruni are such rich little fiends. But you have my testimony and my money, so any foul play on your part should be fine. I need nothing from within the walls, only for you to open the portal to this England and send me on my way." Lovetta finishes. She will provide any verbal admission required and wait for Vheld to open a portal for her and take her leave. Lynch finds he has no problem accessing her account with the supposed payment of 8 million credits, but doesn't find any other accounts linked to that one.

Once that is done and Lovetta is away, the Spooks find themselves standing about 100 ft from the diner with the mercenary still being possessed by One and standing relatively aimlessly near the building. Both Vheld and Wayne actually feel like they miss Lovetta just a bit, but that could easily be the Charm spell talking. Now they only need to deliver the testimony to the Defenders to clear their name and get back to the matter of an actual job. That train wasn't going to raid itself.

As the group turns to leave, they see they have attracted the attention of what some in the group can identify as a Grackle Tooth. Meg actually recognizes this Grackle as a freelance black marketeer who does odd jobs and is remarkably good with explosives, named Orrucks.

[Orrucks]

Orrucks had been hanging around the Job Market Cafe for some time, looking for new work when one of the Fixer's there managed to find some information for him. Murdoc approached the Reptilian Safecracker with a bit of news. The Spook Squad was gearing up for a heist and could possibly use someone of his skillset. Further more, they were still in town dealing with an attack on their hangar. Murdoc didn't have much information about the attack, but did have enough to tell Orrucks that someone from the Black Market was helping them; a hunter named Milkbones. This name Orrucks recognized as one of the enforcers often used to bring in or silence malefactors. Murdoc gave him the tip to offer his services as a safecracker to this team for their next heist and so, Orrucks heads over to the airfield where Murdoc told him they were last sighted.

The smoke from the Air Field was easy to follow and Orrucks finds himself at the crater that used to be a hangar. Looking at the way it exploded, the explosively inclined Orrucks can tell that it was sloppily done. No demolitions expert did this; he can see signs of countless secondary explosions and sections of debris that suggest it wasn't surgical but impromptu; likely a truck bomb that happened to set off a series of smaller explosions. This was the site that the Defenders had cordoned off, and recovery efforts were all but stopped at this point as it seems everyone was waiting for the smoke to clear before any rebuilding could be done. Orrucks also finds traces of several smaller vehicles, probably bikes, in unsalvageable pieces.

Before Orrucks had arrived, he saw the silhouette of a man standing beside the crater who got picked up by a vehicle carrying none other than Milkbones. It must be the Spook Squad and with no better lead, the safe cracker followed them to the diner. He keeps his distance, not wanting to derail their hunt. Orrucks follows from a distance until things settle and he sees the group standing some distance away from the airfield diner.

What are your intentions?
GM Note: Assuming Vheld draws on the nexus, he can open a portal for her and send her on her way.


Lahz:
Vheld:
Mierin:
Wayne:
Lynch:
Meg:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Orrucks
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:23 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Orrucks »

Perception: 1d100: [93] = 93 60/% +20% on Perception rolls to determine if an explosive device or ordnance is “live” or a “dud”
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [87] = 87

With new information and promise of potential of a score, he heads out to the location they were last spotted. The smoke trail looking more fun than it probably should and follows the trail by truck like a blood trail picked up by a shark. Close to the source of the smoke trail he stops and takes in a deep breath of the smoke as though he could pick out the approximate munitions used. The crater he finds seems to disappoint the Grackle Tooth as he looks over what damage was dealt and refrains from doing any more. He grumbles to himself the lack of effort he sees put into blowing up whatever was meant to blow up. "Ain't mah my bidness clearing this half-assed hole in the ground. Ain't no time."

The conclusion he draws from he gathers as the method used is a poor one, even if it looks like a last ditch effort to survive an attack. His line of work an ever active thought, he can't help but grab a piece of debris from the blast and toss it back in with a purpose, not immediately concerned if there is a new series of explosions are set off. He snaps out of his criticisms of the explosion site and gets back on track in finding the people he was looking for. He looks around for the only one he knows for certain he might identify. "Now where dat Milkboneshz?"

He subconsciously stays out side what he deems the area that needs to be cleared and doesn't bother to as follows the Spook Squad at a distance once he identifies he probably found them. He stops a moment when they do, considering if it were safe to make the approach. He approaches the group like there was no issue and was certain at least one would know, "Friend of Ours said some Spooks might need a Safecracker?"
Orrucks / Ledger

STATS:
MDC: 83/83
PPE: 13

Conditions: Prehensile Tail, faster healer: recovers lost MDC at a rate of 2d6 per 12 hours. HF: 12

Worn:
NG-A12 Anti-Ballistic Body Armor
Image
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 40
  • Arms: 35 each
  • Legs: 45 each
  • Main Body: 80

Weight: 25 lbs.
Modifiers: -10% to Climb and -15% to other physical skills
Features:
  • All standard environmental features
  • Impact Absorbing Systems: Armor takes half damage from all kinetic attacks. Roll with impact reduces damage by half again. Wearer suffers only 20% damage from falls and crashes.

Book Reference: p.52, WB34

Weapon:
Bandit BigBore Revolver
Image
  • Range: 200'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. + knockdown
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 6-round cylinder
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: P.S. 14+ required to fire or else suffer knockdown; P.S. 17+ required to fire 1-handed
  • Book Reference: p.174, WB14
User avatar
Lynch
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lynch »

Perception: 1d100: [46] = 46 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 ; 1d100: [45] = 45

Current ID: Lynch

Lynch quietly closes the computer as he's finished with the chit. "Ah, Yes. Good old fashion hard currency. I would expect nothing less from a professional." He gives a short nod as she departs.

Lynch looks around as they seem to have become the center of attention. "I believe we should leave this place...unless there's more business to attend to here?" Lynch looks at the approaching Grackle Tooth and mutters under his breath, "Too late

Invoke Intimidate: 1d100: [62] = 62 /84%
Lynch raises an eyebrow at the lizard's words. "A friend? What kind of Friend? I've known many a friend to desire the removal of the other? Lynch gets a sly grin on his face. "Wait it wasn't Ringo was it? I told him not to start that band! He's always looking for an excuse to blame others...Well what did he want this time? Lynch places his hands on his hips, "A safecracker? You sure you haven't cracked your skull lizard brains? You couldn't just meet us at the office like a normal person? You got to try and do a job interview in the middle of a bar when we are clearly in the middle of oh trying to quietly handling some shit. Lynch smiles as he tries not to laugh and shrugs his shoulders and points to Lahz, "Not like it's any of my concern though. That's the guy you should talk to." Lynch twirls the cred chip in between his fingers and looks back to Lahz. "Everything has been transferred boss."
User avatar
Lithium Meg
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:06 pm

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lithium Meg »

Perception 1d100 /24%: [74] = 74
JiC 1d100: [2] = 2
JiC 1d20: [17] = 17

Condition: Sixth Sense;
Image


Underguard wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:21 pm "Sweetheart, you have no idea what I consider fun. Take the arm, Milkbones, just don't gnaw on it." She offers with a wink, apparently willing to allow Meg to cut the arm off herself. Notably, if Meg or someone does remove it themselves, Lovetta seems almost euphoric during the removal. If no one takes the initiative, she will draw a knife and cut it off herself. She turns to Lahz.

As the group turns to leave, they see they have attracted the attention of what some in the group can identify as a Grackle Tooth. Meg actually recognizes this Grackle as a freelance black marketeer who does odd jobs and is remarkably good with explosives, named Orrucks.
Meg just grins. Meg moves over to the demoness, reaching over to snap Lovetta's vibro-knife out of its sheat. "No biting, as you wish.

Activating the weapon, she grabs Lovetta's wrist, pulling the arm so she can swipe it with one smooth motion to free it. It only moderately annoys the Z-warper that the woman enjoys the action, partially killing Meg's buzz. The job was done. The squad learned the reasons behind the attack against them, and Lovetta was punished for her misdeeds. It was a win-win regardless that the woman was being allowed to flee with her life. Meg would have to contend with knowing she was keeping the people she did care about safe. Dropping the knife back into its sheath, she pulled out a convenient tote bag meant for a head and stuck in the arm.

The business was done, and her handlers should be happy to let her off the leash and do her own thing. Then her nose twitched, spotting a familiar Grackle Tooth nearby, observing them. Hopefully, it was a random encounter; she would hate to think the Syndicate double-booked this hit.
Orrucks wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:06 pm He subconsciously stays outside what he deems the area that needs to be cleared and doesn't bother to follow the Spook Squad at a distance once he identifies he probably found them. He stops a moment when they do, considering if it were safe to approach. He approaches the group like there was no issue and was certain at least one would know, "Friend of Ours said some Spooks might need a Safecracker?"
"Orruck. You're out looking for work?" Meg asked. She let Lynch and the others know that she knew this one. "I don't know. They could use your skills, though I"'m not the one to decide. As you see, I'm finishing up some old business." She petting the tote bag after slinging it across her shoulder.
User avatar
Vheld
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 , 1d100: [1] = 1
PER: 1d100: [83] = 83 vs. 79%

Vheld catches the cred chip with a pointed (and sour) stare. ”No thanks.” He hands the chip over to Lahz to check while still keeping his eyes on the woman, but when the psi-tech gives the okay, Vheld nods and snarls ”Let’s get this over with. England? Fine. Never been, so you’ll forgive me if my aim’s a little off.” Vheld then pulls PPE from his energy sphere to open a small rift- right above the English channel, just barely halfway across from France. He’ll slam it shut as soon as she’s through, then sigh, close his eyes, and pinch the bridge of his nose in a time-honored gesture of academics everywhere. I suppose I should go back to the guild to top up now. No rest of the wicked. He absently scratches Sil’s head before inhaling deeply and eyeing his minion. ”One.” he says. ”Go inside and drink your host into a stupor. Leave him once he’s too drunk to stand up unaided, and return to the Haunt without being seen.” Sighing again, Vheld mounts up on Sil as another merc- a grackle tooth- approaches. He mutters ”Oh goodie, another one.” Before waving to Lahz ”Unless you want me for… this, I’ll be on my way. See you at home.” Vheld swings by the guild briefly to tap into the ley line and replenish his energy sphere, but after that he will return to the Haunt to immerse himself in his studies (absent any other team business).
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 311/345 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 100/1100 (energy sphere), 400/400 (Skarrah), 480/480 (Bakir), 162/162 (Birga). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 800/800(Skarrah), 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
,
3/3 on Vheld IA, 3/3 on Ring of Invisibility, 3/3 on Animate Dead, 3/3 on Skarrah IA, 3/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lahz »

Perception [51%]: 1d100: [45] = 45 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [2] = 2
JiC D100: 1d100: [59] = 59
Telemechanics [100%]: 1d100: [65] = 65

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 100%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Vindictive Anger] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner Power Armor (135/135 MB), Sixth Sense (Cannot be surprised by a sneak attack), Psionic Seeking -- Lovetta (Rifter 25, -6 ISP, 10.00 Miles, 16.00 Min, 91%), See the Invisible (240', 36.00 Min)

ISP: 161/231 ISP

OOC: Lynch would need to go to the Bank -- as Lovetta -- and bring back the funds. If it was just a tech Transfer, Lahz would handle 😀

Lahz will hand off 1/2 the funds to Lovetta and lets Meg kick off with obtaining their evidence but has no interest in obtaininga statement from the Demoness, "There will be nothing that advises Naruni we are aware of their retention. Have a nice trip."

**Well until Lynch goes in there as you, Lovetta, and uses their funds to buy explosives, so we can teleport them into a vehicle based on a psychic remote-viewing to kill the shit that came to our HQ ... but you dont need to know you are going to be the only loose end Lovetta** He listens to Deuce give his minion directions and is impressed yet again by the guy's thoroughness.

The Psi-Tech will thank Vheld and wave his goodbye to the Mage as they are apparently approached by yet another stalkerish applicant, who it looks like might know their recent Moon-Warper-Acquaintance. Flanked by 2 droids, Lahz looks up at the Grackletooth blandly, "Hello."
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 231/231
PPE: 22/22
HP: 40/40
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
Roadrunner [Light] Power Armor
MD by Loc:
Helmet: 75/75, Main Body: 135/135
Arms: [L] 45/45 . [R] 45/45 & Legs: [L] 80/80 . [R] 80/80


N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 4d6+4 MD, 200'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1205
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote: Location: Airport, Spooks' Hangar
Date: 13th September
Weather: Cloudy (18 degrees Celsius)
Time: 12:45pm
Meg and Orrucks exchange a greeting as Lynch questions the Grackle. Vheld is none to interesting in being more social as his social meter is exhaustively tapped out for the day, gives One his orders then makes his own way back to the Haunt. Both Lynch and Lahz see the possessed Mercenary go back inside. Lahz gives Lynch some instruction to retrieve the deposit of Lovetta's which ignites some excitement from the spy getting to flex his ability to attempt to copy people. Even if he has to copy Lovetta from memory.

Mierin, Ronan, and Wayne stand and look upon the newly encountered Grackle that knows their new cohort, Meg. "The hell is a safecracker? A locksmith? And who's this Friend of ours?" Ronan asks. When Meg sends a mission success ping to her handler, she receives coordinates to a drop location in the Warrens to deliver the severed arm. Meanwhile, Lynch heads over to the MercTown Bank to collect their reward for letting Lovetta live. Lahz still has to go talk to the Defenders and give them whatever information he's willing to share. Vheld makes his way back to the Haunt quickly enough and within half an hour of arriving, One returns. One confirms that the mercenary can't stand or even speak, might have alcohol poisoning and black out entirely.

What are your intentions?
GM Note: Lynch feel free to roll photographic picture memory, alter voice, alter fingerprints and impersonation as you head to the Bank.
Lahz feel free to write up what you want to tell the Defenders and/or what evidence you want to provide.
Meg feel free to head to the drop point alone or convince/ask some others to go with you.
Orrucks should name drop Murdoc or Fixer Jones.



Lahz:
Vheld:
Mierin:
Wayne:
Lynch:
Meg:
Orrucks:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Orrucks
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:23 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Orrucks »

Perception: 1d100: [58] = 58 60/% +20% on Perception rolls to determine if an explosive device or ordnance is “live” or a “dud”
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [65] = 65

He rubs the top of his scaly head in response to Lynch's comment and cannot keep the humor of a Grackle Tooth caged, "I guess it is possible my 'ead got cracked a time or two in my early days of blowin' doors open."

"An' If I caught youz at a bad moment, I can give it a moment or handle it where yer office at." He says with some understanding. Meg asking if he's looking for work has him turn his head to look at her like the answer is so obvious anyone could answer it without too much thought, but he remains kind in answer and Grackle Tooth in humor. "You see Milkboneshz, I'm out to 'spode thin's and smoke a fiiine cigar, but I'm all out of cigars."

He looks back at Lahz with his crocodilian stare at the greeting and returns his own, "Hi.", But he can't start conversation with him before questions need answering. "I was sent in this direction by a Fixer Jones to offer my services. An' yes, a Safecracker iz a locksmith of sorts. If you need a partic'larly tough door opened, I can prob'bly git it right on open. But tha's jus' one service. I can blow a path through whichever way y'all kind folks need. Maybe even close off a way." He gladly explains his services to those that asked.
Last edited by Orrucks on Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orrucks / Ledger

STATS:
MDC: 83/83
PPE: 13

Conditions: Prehensile Tail, faster healer: recovers lost MDC at a rate of 2d6 per 12 hours. HF: 12

Worn:
NG-A12 Anti-Ballistic Body Armor
Image
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 40
  • Arms: 35 each
  • Legs: 45 each
  • Main Body: 80

Weight: 25 lbs.
Modifiers: -10% to Climb and -15% to other physical skills
Features:
  • All standard environmental features
  • Impact Absorbing Systems: Armor takes half damage from all kinetic attacks. Roll with impact reduces damage by half again. Wearer suffers only 20% damage from falls and crashes.

Book Reference: p.52, WB34

Weapon:
Bandit BigBore Revolver
Image
  • Range: 200'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. + knockdown
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 6-round cylinder
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: P.S. 14+ required to fire or else suffer knockdown; P.S. 17+ required to fire 1-handed
  • Book Reference: p.174, WB14
User avatar
Vheld
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [13] = 13 , 1d100: [90] = 90
PER: 1d100: [20] = 20 vs. 79%

Good. A quiet evening at last. When One returns, Vheld nods and says ”Good. Now go wait down in the basement with the others.” He’ll then belly up to his desk in the Haunt and bury himself in his latest tome. Maybe now I can get some work done. Hope the new guy works out, for once. We’ve had a real string of bad luck lately.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 311/345 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 100/1100 (energy sphere), 400/400 (Skarrah), 480/480 (Bakir), 162/162 (Birga). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 800/800(Skarrah), 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
,
3/3 on Vheld IA, 3/3 on Ring of Invisibility, 3/3 on Animate Dead, 3/3 on Skarrah IA, 3/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Lynch
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lynch »

Perception: 1d100: [100] = 100 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 ; 1d100: [76] = 76

Current ID: Lovetta

Lynch looks over the information he has and compiles it for his transformation. He thinks back to the sound of her voice. That silky sweet tone like velvet, but a little danger behind every word. The confidence in the way she moved. She owned every situation she was in, there was nothing she couldn't talk her way out of. Hell even now she talked her way out of death.

Lynch makes sure he's out of sight everyone but the Spooks as he finds some suitable clothes in his backpack. Lynch removes his other clothes and stores them away as he dons women's clothes. He takes one more look around, "Keep me covered for a moment." He says as he begins his transformation.

Photographic Picture Memory: 1d100: [51] = 51 /74%
Alter Finger and Hand Prints: 1d100: [46] = 46 /74%
Alter Voice: 1d100: [14] = 14 /79%
Impersonation 1d100: [11] = 11 /89%
Disguise 1d100: [67] = 67 /106%

Bones extend and retract, skin pulls tight as muscle decreases in places and other assets become more pronounced. The hair streaks to the correct color, the flawless complexation is exact. With prefect mannerisms Lovetta stands before you all gently adjusting bits of her clothes. Her deadly smile hits Wayne, "Why don't you come with me to the bank Sweetheart. There's no telling what manner of men or beasts might still want little old me dead." The tone, pitch, cadence, hell even the seductive undertones are all correct. Lovetta grasps Wayne's arm, "So we going, Love?"

Hopefully with Wayne in tow, Lovetta will head to the MT Bank to retrieve her financial statements and withdraw her money, closing her accounts as she moves to greener pastures.
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [78] = 78 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [73] = 73

Wayne smiles as Lovetta's arm gets chopped and breathes a sigh of relief when she's sent through a portal. "Well that's over with. I could use a goddamn drink or... who the fuck is this?" Wayne pivots toward the Grackletooth approaching them with caution. Hearing his explanation, Wayne just laughs. "Guess I'm not the new guy anymore."

Wayne covers Lynch as he switches into women's clothes and watches the transformation with deep interest. "Holy shit. That is truly amazing. You'll have to do me next, I'd love to talk to myself."
Lynch wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:17 pm"Why don't you come with me to the bank Sweetheart. There's no telling what manner of men or beasts might still want little old me dead." The tone, pitch, cadence, hell even the seductive undertones are all correct. Lovetta grasps Wayne's arm, "So we going, Love?"
Thinking over recent events and how he'd been drawn in by a succubus, hangar blown to shit, questioned by the law, confronted the succubus, and now going to the bank with a doppleganger of her to clear out her bank accounts. Y'know...I could get used to this. "Away we go, dearie. Away we go." Wayne walks with Lynchetta to the bank to make a withdrawal.
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lahz »

Perception [51%]: 1d100: [70] = 70 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [17] = 17
JiC D100: 1d100: [58] = 58
Telemechanics [100%]: 1d100: [76] = 76

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 100%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Vindictive Anger] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner Power Armor (135/135 MB), Sixth Sense (Cannot be surprised by a sneak attack), Psionic Seeking -- Lovetta (Rifter 25, -6 ISP, 10.00 Miles, 16.00 Min, 91%), See the Invisible (240', 36.00 Min)

ISP: 161/231 ISP

OOC: As Lynch-Lovetta has not gone to the bank yet, Regular Lovetta will not have gotten her 1/2 of the funds and left yet.

With quiet calm Lahz directs the others to load up and leave the Airport because he certainly does not feel like laying out a multi-stage plan on an out-door patio where people are wandering by. He'll haul the group (as-remaining), into the woods about 1 mile out, and listen to the chatter as they go. "Lets do this in stages: 1st) L-l-l-ovetta2 will hit the Bank, Lovetta-2?? [Lynch] ... After the Bank, go to the Palace. Quick Change in a Public Restroom ... take a Cab back to the Airport, and radio. Wayne?? In the Palace, you'll become visibly angry at losing Lovetta-2. Little bit of public theater for the cameras, then you can go home or come back, your choice. Then 2nd) maybe an hour later Meg can make it to her Meeting and turn over an Arm ... Meg, Ray's a pretty good driver, having one carries a bit of ... weight; Ray: Get the Car, you will drive Meg here to her Meeting. Kit [other Droid], you'll stay with me please ... "

**No need to tell Actual-Lovetta that we are going to drop a couple of her fingers into dimensional stasis so that we can track her down if we ever need to. When Ray eventually goes over to the Meeting, I can send him with tech-directives to listen in on the meeting and image whoever Meg meets with. Make sure she does not give us up ... Aaand no real need to tell Lynch that since I already have a facial image of some kind to go w familiarity on his Psychic-aura ... I can likely track him whatever look he is wearing, so if he skips on us we will have to tie off that loose end.**

Situated in the woods with the Croc-man that knows Meg, Mierin, and Ronan, Lahz casually pulls his magic belt-knife and carves clean through a small trunk to topple it and make them a bench-seat.
Orrucks wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:01 pm... "Hi.", But he can't start conversation with him before questions need answering. "I was sent in this direction by a Fixer Jones to offer my services. An' yes, a Safecracker iz a locksmith of sorts. If you need a partic'larly tough door opened, I can prob'bly git it right on open. But tha's jus' one service. I can blow a path through whichever way y'all kind folks need. Maybe even close off a way." He gladly explains his services to those that asked.
Taking a languorous seat he nods, "Fixer? He seems to be sending alot of folks our way lately. Have not really needed a safecracker before, but we deal with explosives with regularity ... " the Psi-Tech shrugs noncommittally, "The Spook Squad are a small unit. We are not run as a democracy where everyone gets an equal voice. There are presently 3 Senior members, Myself, Queen, and Deuce -- the Mage with the 600lb Wolf that just left ... Ronan and Wayne over there are ranking members, waiting for me to die and take my spot hehehe ... Folks who show up and scream about equal shares, freedom, democracy ... they are welcome to go find those things elsewhere, outside our Semi-benevolent-Oligarchy. However, if your interest is in being paid well with a results-oriented team ... that's less squeamish than most, that would be us. I'll also say this, if you opt to go elsewhere, I'm going to have to wipe the last hour out of your head, which can be either non-painful and voluntary, or involuntary and less so, but it is for the Team's protection so it is not optional. Can leave you 10k for that 1 hour of memory ... though you'll wake up not knowing why you suddenly have it. I think last time we dyed the guy's hair too ..."
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 231/231
PPE: 22/22
HP: 40/40
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
Roadrunner [Light] Power Armor
MD by Loc:
Helmet: 75/75, Main Body: 135/135
Arms: [L] 45/45 . [R] 45/45 & Legs: [L] 80/80 . [R] 80/80


N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 4d6+4 MD, 200'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1205
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote: Location: Airport, Spooks' Hangar
Date: 13th September
Weather: Cloudy (18 degrees Celsius)
Time: 1:15pm
Lahz doles out some orders to the crew that remains, prompting LynVetta and Wayne to leave to begin their public display of theatre to sell the act. Meg, for now, stays with Lahz, Ronan and Mierin as the Grackle introduces himself and a conversation begins. When Lahz makes his remark about Ronan, Ronan offers a hearty chuckle. "Take your spot? Puh-lease. Don't got time for that." Ronan waves off the comment and looks to Mierin. "Besides, Queen would be our next leader, eh? She'd be more ruthless, I bet. Deuce wouldn't be caught dead in charge of this motley group." Ronan jests, before turning to Orrucks and cracking his knuckles "I'm the painful way." Ronan adds with a grin. "So what'll it be Mr Crocodile Guy?" Ronan finishes. Meg does note that the drop for Lovetta's actual arm is requested to be done by the end of day but they have time. A Defender's hover vehicle flies overhead reminding Lahz he still has to seal the deal with that sergeant.

Meanwhile, Lynch, pulling off a very convincing Lovetta, approaches the bank to make a withdrawal. As S/He walks in, one of the male tellers calls LynVetta over to him. "Ah, Milady Lovetta. Is there... something I can do to be of service?" The teller says just a little too eagerly. Lynch can tell that Lovetta has likely worked her charm on him in the past and the mere sight of her again is enough to send him over the edge. Wayne splits off and heads to the Palace as LynVetta finishes the withdrawal of [8 million] credits. [Feel free to write a spectacle of withdrawing, then leaving to the Airport. Wayne feel free to have fun with your performance as you dismay losing Lovetta; no skill check needed but you're welcome to throw one in.]

Back at the Haunt, One begrudgingly acknowledges Vheld's command and returns to the basement. With this, Vheld returns to his books, but his peace of mind would be short lived. Within an hour and before everyone returns, Vheld hears some banging down below near the basement where his minions are. With several of them having been cooped up for several days and likely restless. When Vheld investigates, he finds Bakir tearing apart one of Espionage Borg Armor sets that the run away Repo apparently left behind out of apparent boredom and/or frustration with Skarrah watching rather amused. The Elemental Jinn flashes an angry glance to Vheld. "How much longer must we remain here?" Bakir demands, not making any aggressive moves to Vheld but expressing a certain amount of annoyance.

What are your intentions?
GM Note:


Lahz:
Vheld:
Mierin:
Wayne:
Lynch:
Meg:
Orrucks:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Orrucks
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:23 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Orrucks »

Perception: 1d100: [38] = 38 60/% +20% on Perception rolls to determine if an explosive device or ordnance is “live” or a “dud”
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 / 1d100: [71] = 71

"Well. Then I bee-lieve it's settled, I'll be with you kind folks an' see if I stay as yer explosives expert, since it sounds like yous may need my services fer a minute." He takes the lack of just being sent away as a least some kind if agreement to at least a trial period.

"Mister Crocodile Guy?" He looks to Ronan with Grackle Tooth flair. "If you wan' to call me dat, go right on ahead and call me 'Mister Crocodile'." He holds back smirking. "I do look like a croc after all. Why not use dat, right?"

"So what may need to be blown open or away?" He returns to the first task at hand, attempting to be employed to the Spook Squad. "If it ain't just get the explosive from point A to point B." He adds after a moment, almost forgetting transportation of explosives is also part of the job.
Orrucks / Ledger

STATS:
MDC: 83/83
PPE: 13

Conditions: Prehensile Tail, faster healer: recovers lost MDC at a rate of 2d6 per 12 hours. HF: 12

Worn:
NG-A12 Anti-Ballistic Body Armor
Image
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 40
  • Arms: 35 each
  • Legs: 45 each
  • Main Body: 80

Weight: 25 lbs.
Modifiers: -10% to Climb and -15% to other physical skills
Features:
  • All standard environmental features
  • Impact Absorbing Systems: Armor takes half damage from all kinetic attacks. Roll with impact reduces damage by half again. Wearer suffers only 20% damage from falls and crashes.

Book Reference: p.52, WB34

Weapon:
Bandit BigBore Revolver
Image
  • Range: 200'
  • Damage: 1D6 M.D. + knockdown
  • Rate of Fire: Single shots only
  • Payload: 6-round cylinder
  • Weight: 4 lbs.
  • Features: None
  • Modifiers: P.S. 14+ required to fire or else suffer knockdown; P.S. 17+ required to fire 1-handed
  • Book Reference: p.174, WB14
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [46] = 46 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [6] = 6 / 1d100: [32] = 32

Dressed in his favorite gambling suit, Sir Wayne Northblade the Fifth arrives to the Palace Casino with LynVetta on his arm. After a quick loop around to be seen, Wayne excuses her as she heads to the bathroom. He waits around for 5, 10, 15 minutes and then he starts to "get worried".

"Have you seen... Sorry, have you seen a woman, pink hair, incredibly attractive, she was just with me... She..." Wayne looks to the left, then to the right, then a quick spin around to view the entire floor. "Where...how...Dammit Lovetta!!!" He slams his fist against his thigh, expressing his anger, but being careful to not damage any equipment in the Palace. He starts stalking up and down the rows of the Casino, looking for Lovetta. Once he's done his rounds, he shakes his head in disappointment and then heads out to the Haunt. Heh, got em.
User avatar
Vheld
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18 , 1d100: [4] = 4
PER: 1d100: [39] = 39 vs. 79%

Vheld, already grouchy from having his studies interrupted, reacts to the noises from the basement with irritation bordering on anger. Another interruption. I suppose it was inevitable. Stomping down to the basement, he takes but a moment to take in the scene before rounding on Bakir and confronting the Djinn. He growls, ”You are dissatisfied with our arrangement? I can’t have you trashing my team’s property. If you wish for some entertainment, I can send you forth from the city to find something. Go massacre some Coalition troopers or something. But if you intend to renege on our pact, there will be consequences.” He says darkly. ”To say nothing of being the subject of your ire. I do not take kindly to being addressed in such a manner. Choose your next words carefully. What do you want, exactly?”
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 311/345 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 100/1100 (energy sphere), 400/400 (Skarrah), 480/480 (Bakir), 162/162 (Birga). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 800/800(Skarrah), 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
,
3/3 on Vheld IA, 3/3 on Ring of Invisibility, 3/3 on Animate Dead, 3/3 on Skarrah IA, 3/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lahz »

Perception [51%]: 1d100: [76] = 76 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [16] = 16
JiC D100: 1d100: [97] = 97
Telemechanics [100%]: 1d100: [77] = 77

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 100%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Vindictive Anger] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Roadrunner Power Armor (135/135 MB), Sixth Sense (Cannot be surprised by a sneak attack), Psionic Seeking -- Lovetta (Rifter 25, -6 ISP, 10.00 Miles, 16.00 Min, 91%), See the Invisible (240', 36.00 Min)

ISP: 151/231 ISP

Seeing as neither Meg nor the Croc-Guy has not opted to leave in light of his warning, Lahz takes this as an acceptance of their overall structure issues and that it will not likely be a problem in the future. The Psi-Tech rises from his seat and begins to pace idly, as he responds to Orrucks, "And what is your name ? Are you bringing any stupid heat with you? I'm going to advise you to be up-front if you have a bunch of jackasses already tailing you that's the kind of thing that you are going to want to disclose up front." He makes this statement to Orrucks' large form, then looks over to Meg to include her in its suggestion.

"At present, we do not need anything blown up. The hangar was recently blown up as a result of a misunderstanding."

**That misunderstanding being that the result would be pretty horrific repercussions for someone who f^cks with my damn vehicle that I have been working on getting into place for over 20 years.** As he muses, Lahz brings up his imaging for Trader Joe and employs Remote Viewing (-10 ISP, Psyscape Pg 41, 4d6+12: [6, 6, 4, 4]+12 = 32 Seconds)*** to watch the fellow. **The next time I see you out of Armor you piece of sh^t I am going to teleport a fracking Naruni-made fragmentation grenade with 1 second left on its time into your lap ... leave you as a paste.**

Whenever they hear from LynVetta as having returned to the Airport (in some guise), Lahz will have Kit (2nd Droid) retrieve her and bring her back so that actual Lovetta can be sent off and Meg can be dispatched with her Arm ... so more than the proverbial pound of flesh [but still light 2 fingers in a Time/Dimensional bag/stasis]. From there, for Meg he directs Ray to drive her to her meeting (and will via his Drone Command Gauntlet (Wireless Range, NG2 Pg 245) direct Ray to: if possible unobtrusively, to listen in on the meeting and image whoever Meg meets with (OOC Ray has Intelligence 90%)].



Remote Viewing --- "When focused on a particular person, the psychic can see in his mind what the person is doing at that moment for 2D6+6 seconds. The image appears as if the character were looking down through a skylight ... The target of this power gets no impression from being viewed remotely and has no idea why he is being viewed or by whom." -- Lahz has Extended because from PsyScape.
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 231/231
PPE: 22/22
HP: 40/40
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
Roadrunner [Light] Power Armor
MD by Loc:
Helmet: 75/75, Main Body: 135/135
Arms: [L] 45/45 . [R] 45/45 & Legs: [L] 80/80 . [R] 80/80


N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol 4d6+4 MD, 200'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [99] = 99 (85%)
JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 , 1d100: [82] = 82

Conditions
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet (In use)
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Psionic Electromagnetic Dampers Activated
OOC Comments
+2 to Save vs all Psionic Attacks and Possession Attempts, +1 to Save vs Magic Illusion and Mind Control
Mierin raises an eyebrow at Lynch’s changing into Lovetta and thinks ‘Interesting. That should go into the file.’ It reminded her of her CS days when the rule was even if it looked like a small child, it could be a shapeshifter, so defend yourself at any cost. Of course, accidents did happen, but if Mierin had to choose between herself and someone or something that could kill her in the time it took her to blink, she would always choose herself.
Ronan waves off the comment and looks to Mierin. "Besides, Queen would be our next leader, eh? She'd be more ruthless, I bet. Deuce wouldn't be caught dead in charge of this motley group."
Mierin smirks at Ronan’s comments and simply nods. The truth was, Mierin had no interest in being the leader of any squad. She had limited experience in being a leader during her time in the CS and what she’d learned was that leadership wasn’t really for her.

Once they reach their destination in the woods, Mierin pays close attention to the meeting between Lahz and the newcomers and notes the part about wiping memories. That’s new.. She has no objections to it, so says nothing and is a little surprised that no objections spring forth. The group seemed to be going through new recruits pretty quickly, so only time would tell is these newbies stuck around long enough for Mierin to learn their names.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 35/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Lynch
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Lynch »

Perception: [roll]1d100[/roll]/49%
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll];[roll]1d100[/roll]

Current ID: Lovetta

Underguard wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:09 am Meanwhile, Lynch, pulling off a very convincing Lovetta, approaches the bank to make a withdrawal. As S/He walks in, one of the male tellers calls LynVetta over to him. "Ah, Milady Lovetta. Is there... something I can do to be of service?" The teller says just a little too eagerly. Lynch can tell that Lovetta has likely worked her charm on him in the past and the mere sight of her again is enough to send him over the edge. Wayne splits off and heads to the Palace as LynVetta finishes the withdrawal of [8 million] credits.
Lovetta struts in like she owns the bank itself. When the male teller avails himself to her, she gladly takes him up on his generous offer. She slide next to him, letting her hand gently envelop his hand, in a near plea, "Oh. It's wonderful to see you again. She pulls him a little closer, I do need your help. See love a job went sideways and I need my capital to make my way to safe harbor. Would you be a doll and get my money. I wish I could stay longer but my time is running short." Lovetta whispers the last part in his ear.

Once he comes back with Lovetta's money, she grasps his hands. Reluctance evident in her tone, "Please remember me Like I will remember you. Until I'm able to return once again." Lovetta whispers the final sentence to him before departing blowing a kiss to him as she exits the doors.

Lovetta graciously walks with her air of confidence and power on the arm of Wayne in the Casino. Why don't you be a dear and get us some refreshment. I shall find us a table." Lovetta leans in and brushes her lips on Wayne's cheek as she sends him to get drinks. With him out of sight Lovetta makes her way into restroom. Using one of the stalls Lovetta pulls a second set of female clothes and changes into them. It's a rough disguise, but enough to fool those who need to be fold that Lovetta is attempting to sneak away. Lovetta will then make her way to the airport to link up with Lahz.

Once at the airport, Lovetta moves under the cover of a hanger or other secluded area and transforms back into Lynch when the time is appropriate. His features return to him. His voice deepens and levels back out. "Huwa. That was fun." He grins as he places the clothes back into his bag and redons his armored suit and equipment. "I think I'll head to the Haunt then. I think I still need to claim a room don't I." Lynch winks at Lahz, tosses him the credits and departs...unless Lahz has anything else for Lynch.
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1205
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: Apocalypse .. Nowish?

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote: Location: Airport, Spooks' Hangar
Date: 13th September
Weather: Cloudy (18 degrees Celsius)
Time: 1:45pm
[At the Haunt]
Vheld sees Bakir's formerly enraged mannerisms all but evaporate as the demon gruffs. "The arrangement, no. I am restless. Send me forth and I will work it out beyond the city's walls. Lest you have a target in mind." Bakir responds, the aerial demon floating in a pacing manner but not bucking up to Vheld. Skarrah appears rather amused by Bakir's restlessness, as does Birga. Though they are each in their own corner, simply watching the event. From Vheld's eyes, it almost looks like Birga is watching with anticipation of what may happen.

[The Airfield]

Ronan chuckles at Orrucks response, the Arismal having never met a Grackle Tooth before as he and Lahz continue discussing. Ronan shrugs at Orruck's and Lahz both. "Hey, who doesn't like making sparks fly, but we should probably get out of here, yeah? Maybe the Croc gets a trial run. Back to the Haunt?" Ronan asks? His questions fall on deaf ears as Lahz attempts to a Remote Viewing of the suspected patron to the bombing, Trader Joe. His vision shows that Trader Joe is somewhere inside Naruni's Storefront, apparently on some sort of transmission call though it's hard to see with whom.

LynVetta makes her rounds at the bank and finds no issue retrieving the money Lovetta had stored in the bank. When she takes the credit chit she finds a note on it with a personal call number likely belonging to the Teller with him holding his hand up in a "Call me" gesture. Then, her and Wayne make their way to the Casino where LynVetta seems to ditch her apparent escort. Wayne doesn't take kindly to this and has a mock break down as LynVetta returns to the airport and transforms back into Lynch. All in all, the trip took about 30 minutes before he returns to Lahz and the others.

After some final discussion, Lynch, Ronan and Mierin return to the Haunt while Lahz orders Ray to escort Meg to her drop off point. Orrucks still in the midst of determining if he's accepting the way their hierarchy works and if he is staying with them. When the Mierin, Ronan and Lynch return to the Haunt, they find Wayne already there in the lounge area.

What are your intentions?
GM Note: Lynch can pick a room and returns to the Haunt with Mierin, Ronan and Wayne.
Meg needs to do her drop off.
After the drop off of Lovetta's arm and any further intel is given to the Defenders is handled, this thread will be closed and I'll start the actual Train Heist.



Lahz:
Vheld:
Mierin:
Wayne:
Lynch:
Meg:
Orrucks:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Post Reply

Return to “Spook Squad Adventure Forum”