[GA] Consequences

Dimensional Nexus of the Megaverse

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Exe
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Re: [GA] Consequences

Post by Exe »

Perception: 1d100: [48] = 48 /42%
JiC: 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [60] = 60

Conditions: Sense Rifts [110 miles] | Sense Dimensional Vortex | Res to Cold/Fire (1/2) | Bio-Regen 1d6*5/min | Sixth Sense [Inactive] |

MDC: 152/152
PPE: 291/291
ISP: 60/60
Personal FF, Deactivated: 110/110


Skills:
Streetwise: 1d100: [3] = 3 /55%-12%=33% (Required Roll)
Prowl: 1d100: [37] = 37 /66% (Not be noticed by the trio of destroyers)

Post:
Elvin wrote:"Once we're safely out of this place and on to the next planet, I can keep my ears listening for any mention of Ley Lines; near or far." ... "What kind of things can you summon, anyway? Are we talking rabbits out of your hat or something else? What about unsummoning? You know, teleporting from one spot to another?"
Exe nods appreciatively. "Thank you." Exe lets himself lower to the ground and stands. "Well, let me introduce you to Matthew. I summoned him for aid." Exe says, beginning to walk back to his quarters, with Elvin hopefully in tow. "Matthew is an Earthly Spirit of Light." Exe discloses, shrugging and continuing to talk. "I try to stay away from demons and deevils in my attempts. And I've taken an interest in elemental and ethereal types." Exe continues. "Summoning can be deadly if the summoned wants to kill the summoner. I like pacts." Exe adds as he arrives at his door and opens it.

Elvin now gets a big wiff of bird as the giant (11ft) Lightning Eagle untucks its beak from its wing and looks towards the two of them. Sitting in the corner on a single pillow is a man wearing robes who doesn't appear to open his eyes. "Elvin. This is Corus, my Lightning Eagle buddy. And Matthew. I call him Sandshrew sometimes." Exe introduces them, which prompts Matthew to stand and address Elvin.

"Hello." Matthew says simply, his hands placed just above his waistline, one on top the other.

"He's not a talker. But you asked what I can summon." Exe finishes.

If Exe catches Metri gathering Refreshments and heading outside, Exe will look to Elvin. "Something's up outside? Gonna follow him. Matthew, Corus. Stay here but be ready." Exe says and hopefully follows and eavesdrops on the conversation happening at the ramp.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Oren Exe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Venenifer (Roughnecks)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Consequences

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [74] = 0
JiC 1d20: [20] = 20 / 1d100: [7] = 7

Armor
Splugorth Talisman of Armor of Ithan (activated twice) 100/100
Teal bowling shirt
Cargo shorts
Action sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
Magical clubs with the Rings of Sha Los (2)

Effects and skills
Streetwise (33%) 1d100<33: [63] = 0
Seduction (31%) 1d100<31: [57] = 0

The Wandering God follows his teammates to greet the three strangers outside the ship. He instinctively senses something off about them. Then again, with the circles Juan has been running in these days, distinctly powerful is not that abnormal. Jonny, maybe you should be careful with these guys, they seem more dangerous than your average urqos. But they are definitely urqos. So Juan follows Metri's lead and does what he think his sister would do in her capacity as the Goddess of Hospitality, despite having heard just now what she would think in these circumstances.
Seductive Urqos wrote:"Oh come now, are some minor pleasantries really so onerous? Thank you, little one. I don’t suppose you have anything stronger to drink?"
Sage Metri wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:43 am"None I have with me, hmm."
"I have something!" Juan shouts dashing back to his quarters to find an old energy canister containing some questionable grade moonshine*. He practically flies back, skidding to a stop at the entrance to the ship as smoothly as possible, so not at all.

He gently tosses the cannister at the woman and gives her a wink, "Nectar of the gods." He cocks his thumb at himself, "This god."
Bossy Urqos wrote:"The item we are talking about is ancient... We have delivered the message. If you have no answer for us, that too is an answer. Either way we must be going."
Sage Metri wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:43 am"Best, it would be. If help us, help you. Tell us can you, more about you and your situation, hmm?"
Juan puts his hand on the little yhabbayar's shoulder. Those urqos didn't come to help... "More importantly, if you knew that Urqos Haad had the relic, why didn't you stop her from using it multiple times? "

After the trio leave, Draggor suggests a strong course of action, and Juan agrees.
Draggor wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:39 pm"If those three know of us, others will too. Need new destination. Or use Time Relic. Can't stay here."
"Yes, I think it is time to use the relic and undo our mistakes. Delaying any longer will have just as dire consequences as the ones we are trying to prevent."

* Said moonshine was produced en route to Axis 5. Though the dice rolls have disappeared, I want to say that the first roll passed but the second failed.
Last edited by Juan Echo on Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] Consequences

Post by Ghast »

((Rolls Carried Over))
Draggor wrote:"WE DON'T TRUST THEM!" and after a pause, posits a theory, "Mort Fingerling pops up all over three galaxies, no record of transport. Space relic?"
"Possibly, hell more of a theory than we've had, but we also don't know if the two of them are working together. Which if these are to be trusted, is an unlikely case."

Once the visitors have left, Ghast makes his way back onto the ship. Finding a seat in the common area.
Draggor wrote:"How to learn more of these? Metri's shared memory... about elemental relics. These two, more powerful. Try to acquire space relic too?"
Ghast shakes his head. "Seems an ill-advised idea. But I am known to have many of those, so maybe it isn't the worst idea." Ghast responds.
Draggor wrote:"If those three know of us, others will too. Need new destination. Or use Time Relic. Can't stay here."
Ghast nods. "Somehow we are being tracked, so I doubt hiding is an option for too long. Other than some minor details I paid for, I don't think we're going to find much more info. Maybe it is high time we take this 'Future' knowledge and go back to make it right." Ghast says in agreement with Draggor.
“We are what we choose to be.” ~Altaïr
Ghast
User avatar
Elvin
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:19 pm

Re: [GA] Consequences

Post by Elvin »

JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 , 1d100: [89] = 89
Perception: 43% / 1d100: [100] = 100 (EPIC FAIL)

Conditions: Cloaking

Exe wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:47 pm Exe nods appreciatively. "Thank you." Exe lets himself lower to the ground and stands. "Well, let me introduce you to Matthew. I summoned him for aid." Exe says, beginning to walk back to his quarters, with Elvin hopefully in tow. "Matthew is an Earthly Spirit of Light." Exe discloses, shrugging and continuing to talk. "I try to stay away from demons and deevils in my attempts. And I've taken an interest in elemental and ethereal types." Exe continues. "Summoning can be deadly if the summoned wants to kill the summoner. I like pacts." Exe adds as he arrives at his door and opens it.

Elvin now gets a big wiff of bird as the giant (11ft) Lightning Eagle untucks its beak from its wing and looks towards the two of them. Sitting in the corner on a single pillow is a man wearing robes who doesn't appear to open his eyes. "Elvin. This is Corus, my Lightning Eagle buddy. And Matthew. I call him Sandshrew sometimes." Exe introduces them, which prompts Matthew to stand and address Elvin.

"Hello." Matthew says simply, his hands placed just above his waistline, one on top the other.

"He's not a talker. But you asked what I can summon." Exe finishes.
Elvin's eyes narrow a fraction as Exe introduced his heavenly minion.

Earthly Spirit of Light? The terminology is unfamiliar, but he knew enough of the implications that it sends a little shiver down his spine.

Could this… Earthly Spirit see through my carefully crafted facade? Does it know I'm actually a notorious intergalactic thief?

Elvin's hand instinctively reaches into a pocket, from which he can extract a weapon through his dimensional tricks. No intent is in his mind, it's just a nervous habit whenever he felt a little exposed. He greets the spirit creature with a practiced bow, his face one of smooth feigned innocence.

"Well, well," Elvin says invitingly, his voice dripping with forced cheer, "a pleasure to meet you, Matthew. Lovely wings you have there. Very… shiny." He keeps his gaze politely averted, as his gaze darts towards the beings pockets, if it has any. I wonder what it's got in it's pockets? Gold I'll wager. Beings of light are big on gold.
Exe wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:47 pm Elvin now gets a big wiff of bird as the giant (11ft) Lightning Eagle untucks its beak from its wing and looks towards the two of them. Sitting in the corner on a single pillow is a man wearing robes who doesn't appear to open his eyes. "Elvin. This is Corus, my Lightning Eagle buddy. And Matthew. I call him Sandshrew sometimes." Exe introduces them, which prompts Matthew to stand and address Elvin.
GAH!

Elvin's carefully practiced bow dissolves into a bit of a cringe. His hand, still nestled in his dimensional pocket, clenches into a fist. This is getting out of hand. Way, way out of hand. Why can't the boy waste his days with computer games or even play-by-post gaming instead of mingling with these sorts of creatures?!

He stammers out a greeting, his voice hesitant. "L-Lightning Eagle, you say? Very… impressive. Quite the… uh… wingspan."

Elvin tries not to feel like a particularly plump insect under the eyes of Corus.

This whole "summoning" business is starting to sound a lot less appealing and a lot more like a potential death sentence for any sensible faerie. He wonders if there are any other ships nearby that don't house any giant, lightning-wielding birds.

If Exe heads off to eavesdrop on the goings on outside, Elvin is only too happy to accompany him. The farther away from Exe's weird minions the better.
User avatar
Dark Lord
Posts: 1898
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] Consequences

Post by Dark Lord »

Information Shopping: Let’s Blow this Timeline!
As most of the team gathers around the strange visitors, Ghast tries to telepathically coordinate with Draggor only to discover this, too, is being blocked. Oblivious to the attempt at telepathy, the alien tries to get more information out of the trio. Metri similarly asks for more details, and makes his suspicion of the three clear as day. While Juan runs inside to get something stronger (and the woman lazily looks him up and down), the man sighs but answers your questions after a fashion.

”He knew you would not simply turn it over to us. But Decker helped you- when he didn’t have to. He can confirm what we say is true, and he can ensure that the relic returns to its proper place. Contact any Naruni branch office. Ask to leave a message for him. Give him a way to contact you. Or make your own arrangements, if that will put your minds at ease. We are but messengers. But be warned- others will come looking for what you have. Including to take it by force.” By the time the man is finished speaking, Juan has returned with his “moonshine” and offered the makeshift jug to the woman still eyeing him in an uncomfortable, predatory fashion. She accepts the drink with a smile and a murmured thanks before taking a nice, big, draught. The smile turns into a scowl and the woman shudders slightly. She looks at Juan and says ”Your recipe needs work, Godling.” She then unceremoniously drops the canister to the ground, where it falls to its side and begins to slowly leak its contents. Looking a little like someone fighting hard not to retch, she wordlessly glances at her companion before turning on one heel and leaving. The “wolfen” follows closely behind. The man looks more amused than anything else, and simply says ”Think it over. I hope you will not fail the Three Galaxies again.” before following suit. The trio leaves without troubling you further, giving you all a chance to go back inside and conference.

Draggor is interested in tracking down the space relic, and asks the team if they know anything of it- raising the possibility that the relic might help explain Fingerling’s movements (and Talon’s difficulty in tracking same). Exe and Elvin get to know one another better, with the former introducing his familiar the latter and eliciting a bit of nervousness in response. Juan suggests that the team get moving and use the time relic to go back, while they still can, and now Ghast at least agrees with him. There’s just the uncomfortable topic of the sacrifice(s) Icky mentioned.

What are you doing?
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
User avatar
Exe
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Re: [GA] Consequences

Post by Exe »

Perception: 1d100: [80] = 80 /42%
JiC: 1d20: [13] = 13 / 1d100: [62] = 62

Conditions: Sense Rifts [110 miles] | Sense Dimensional Vortex | Res to Cold/Fire (1/2) | Bio-Regen 1d6*5/min | Sixth Sense [Inactive] |

MDC: 152/152
PPE: 291/291
ISP: 60/60
Personal FF, Deactivated: 110/110


Skills:


Post:

Upon the revelation of the Space Relic, Exe groans. "How many of this dumb things exist? Space, Time? What's next? Fire, Water, Air and Earth?! Oh, maybe Reality, Power, Mind and Soul? Ugh, dumb." Exe expresses irritation that the relics even existing by naming a series of other names. Seriously, what were the 'Gods' thinking allowing such relics to exist. Tools for their own forces, do they come together and make one interdimensional godly being? As if they'd claim any responsibility. 'Oh, no. We're busy with our war against other gods' or 'playing pretend with mortals'. Pfft Exe (most likely incorrectly) blames the Gods for these relics and the problems that they cause with a scoff. Crossing his arms, the young demigod scowls.
Juan wrote:"Yes, I think it is time to use the relic and undo our mistakes. Delaying any longer will have just as dire consequences as the ones we are trying to prevent."
Exe nods along. "Yeah, cause who wants to live with knowing they inadvertently caused the end of times. We definitely need to go back and fix this." Exe agrees. "If we can go back to just before we entered the Pyramid, I could try to lock it down from teleportations and maybe keep whats-his-name from disappearing. I think it's better to stop him from escaping in the first place. I would've tried the first time but didn't know he bamphed away." Exe admits.

At the mention of a sacrifice, Exe sighs and leans back. I don't even know what a Time Relic would want as a sacrifice... well, maybe I do... Time? Maybe I could fuel it with some of my own years... if I die in the process it just means one less pawn for dear old dad. Exe mentally considers before leaning in and telling the others. "I could try fueling this relic with my own life-force, maybe. If it's a time relic, it could be fueled by time itself. I have a lot of years to give it before I'd be at risk, anyways." Exe suggests his own sacrifice.

"But if it needs a sacrifice from each of us... that's a big ask. Not everyone is as long lived, I guess. So some of my own years, plus other sacrifices? I wish we knew what kind of sacrifice it wanted." Exe laments. I can hardly tell anyone else what to sacrifice, not like they'll listen to a word of this from me anyways. Exe resigns.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Oren Exe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Venenifer (Roughnecks)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Post Reply

Return to “Phase World: Center”