Hangovers, But Meeting Time at the Crimson Dragon

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master

Hangovers, But Meeting Time at the Crimson Dragon

Post by Tyrannosapiens Rex »

The sun is too bright. The day is too cheery and too cold at the same time.

You've all arrived to find out what sort of deal the Roughnecks are making with this dragon.
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Hangovers, But Meeting Time at the Crimson Dragon

Post by Jack Killian »

Perception: 72% 1d100: [52] = 52
JIC d20: 1d20: [12] = 12
JIC: 1d100: [36] = 36

Conditions:
Sense the Presence of Spirits Amulet
Talisman Invincible 200 MD (OFF) waiting to be Recharged
Talisman of Mystic Invisibility
Altess Eviscerator Count Bustamante

Jack arrives at Crimson Dragon with the other team mates, He is excited as to what Ignatos found for him. He is wearing his light armor just incase. Still thinking about the teams encounter with the Bikers from yesterday. He is glad that he didn't resort to burning anyone.

When he sees Ignatos He greets him, "Greetings Sir."
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
viewtopic.php?t=14446Jack Killian[/url]
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 42/ 42 MD
S.D.C.: 90/ 90

NE-BA-50 “Raider” Heavy Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet: 80
Arms: 55 each
Legs: 80 each
Main Body: 140
Weight: 30 lbs.
Modifiers: -20% to physical skills
Features:
Naruni Thermo-Kinetic Armor (p.35-36, DB8)
Book Reference: p.40, DB8

Weapon Carried:

CP-50 "Dragonfire" Assault Pulse Laser and Grenade Launcher
Range:
Laser: 2,000'
Grenade Launcher: 1,200'
Damage:
Single shot: 2d6 M.D.
Burst: 6d6 M.D.
Grenade: 2D6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Micro-fusion grenade: 6d6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot pulse bursts only; 1 grenade or 4-grenade bursts only
Payload:
E-Clip: 21 shots

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Damage: 6D6
Special Abilities
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6

MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol

Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6+3 M.D.

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun"
Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.

CN-1 Net

Skorblade Short Sword
Damage: 1D8 M.D.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Features: excellent balance and craftsmanship
Modifiers: +1 to strike and parry
Book Reference: p.152, MercOps

TW "Dragonfire" Flamethrower
Range: 100'
Damage: single Shot: 1D6x10 M.D.
Spray: 1D6x10 M.D. to all targets in a 100' long & 10' wide arc (3 APM)
Rate of Fire: single shots & sprays only
Payload: 5 blasts per P.P.E. clip
Weight: 8 lbs.

Sense the Presence of Spirits Amulet

The amulet changes color whenever an entity is within 100'

Ash, the kid (Theros)
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Ash, the kid (Theros) »

Perception: 34% (+15% involving vampires or undead) 1d100: [85] = 85
JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18
JIC: 1d100: [76] = 76
Initiative 1d20+1: [2]+1 = 3
Sense vampires/undead always active
Recognize Secondary Vampires by Appearance (1000ft/special) 40% 1d100: [72] = 72
Recognize Wild Vampires by Appearance (1000ft/special) 70% 1d100: [40] = 40
Recognize Master Vampires by Appearance (1000ft/special)40% 1d100: [10] = 10

Walking through the door, looking out of place, the kid looks around and spots Jack.

~Phew, glad someone was here before me~

Ash walks over to Jack and waves a small gesture. Then proceeds to do his best wall flower impersonation after thinking about last night's events and already feeling a tinge of guilt, so this time he is trying his best to not interfere with anyone's good time or business.

Looks around the place while waiting for the others.
Theros
Description
Outside of his armor's, appears to be a early teenager, despite his age. Dark red hair (Auburn) Light Blue/Grey eyes, sparse freckles on body, tall, athletic build. He has his marks of heritage on his wrists as do every True Atlantean, he wears leather bracers over them outside of his armor's. Tattoos are placed mainly on his torso, so not as visible if worn with regular clothing, along with quite a number of talismans that look like dogtags around his neck.
Venenifer

Post by Venenifer »

Perception: 1d100: [38] = 38 /63%
JiC: 1d20: [14] = 14 / 1d100: [20] = 20

Conditions:
MDC: 640/640 | Barding MDC: 640/640(Barding BR: 2d6/melee) | P.P.E.: 136/136 | I.S.P.: 144/152
| HF (when identified as a dragon): 11 (13 w/Frills extended in Dragon Form) | Nightvision: 200ft | See Invisible (at will) | Shadow Meld (at will) | Cold/Fire 1/2 DMG | Impervious to All Forms Of Paralysis | Bio-Regen: 1d4*10 MDC/min | Sense Ley Lines/Nexuses/Dragons 20mi | Visually ID dragons within 4,000ft | Sixth Sense [Active, 2ISP] |
Range: 100 ft (30.5 m) plus 50ft (15.2m) per level for prove, or 200ft (61m) plus 100ft (30.5) for two-way communication
Duration: Two minutes per level of experience.
I.S.P.: 8
Just like the lesser Sensitive power of telepathy, Telepathy: Superior grants the ability to hear surface thoughts, or send and receive telepathic messages. However, this superior form of the power gives the character the ability to read deeper or even subconscious thoughts. If the victim fails the saving through, the psychic will be able to read thoughts on any subject he wants. This can include passwords, names of contacts, the victim's true name, and even skills. Sometimes (65% (40%+3% per level)) the character will be able to see or hear parts of memories associated with the thoughts they are reading from the victim. A saving throw should be rolled for each skill/memory/thought that the character tries to read. The character can make one attempt to pull information for each attack per melee.
[/quote]

Skill

Ven is still in the store, or loitering nearby when Jack Killian and Theros arrive. This store has quite a collection of items. I wouldn't mind collecting such artifacts later on in life, but I can't help but think they make him a target. Though, we are far away from Splynn here. Ven considers to herself, her experience in Atlantis still weighing on her. When the others arrive, she likely appears from behind one of the shelves as she is perusing. "Ah, my friends. I decided against waiting and wanted to meet Ignatos before our official gathering. " Ven addressed Jack and Theros. "Ash. Jack. I trust the others are arriving soon as well." Ven asks with a smile before turning back to Ignatos.

"Pardon me for not disclosing who my friends were when we met. I wanted to greet you, dragon to dragon. Now I can admit, I am quite curious what job you could have for us." Ven says to Ignatos.
Venenifer, the Royal Frilled Dragon

P.P.E.: 136 | I.S.P.: 152 | Natural A.R.: 13 | Personal MDC: 630 | Barding MDC: 630D/315H
(+ 1 on all other saving throws not listed here) )
Coma/Death: 28%
Magic (varies): +6
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +11
Psionics (varies): +9
Mind Control (varies): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +6

HF/Awe: 11/13 when frills flared. | Nightvision 200ft | See Invisible at Will | Shadow Meld at Will | Half Damage Fire/Plasma/Cold | Impervious to all forms of Paralysis | Bio-Regen: 1d4*10 MDC/minute | Sense Ley Lines, Nexuses, Pyramids and Dragons within 20 miles | Visually see past other dragon's illusions within 4,000ft

Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead
╭∩╮(=^ェ^=)╭∩╮

Return to “Roughnecks Adventure Forum”