These guys make shady people look good!
GM: Consumer
AGM: No AGM

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Consumer
Dimension Master

Next adventure.

Post by Consumer »

So I'd like to get a kickstart on the next adventure. That being said, while I have some ideas that could run me for the next several years, I find it only fair that I give you a chance to make a contribution to this process. So what I would like is each player to give me one idea of an adventure you'd like to go on, then I will build a poll and you guys can vote for it.
Trorrie

Re: Next adventure.

Post by Trorrie »

Cargo due for Center is 3 solar days late for replacement parts for a space cruiser, setting back shipment of goods to the CCW. Three small craft are suspected of being the cause of the delay. How and why have not been properly determined by officials.
Trorrie viewtopic.php?p=1397965#p1397965 Ledger viewtopic.php?p=1389920#p1389920

MDC: 161/161
ISP: 108/116
PPE: 10

Conditions: Nightvision to 90 feet. Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense.
Yates

Post by Yates »

Firefly-esque space western.
Glitch

Post by Glitch »

Glitch wants an adventure that would help him accomplish one of his more long/mid-term goals in acquisition of chassis, establishment of a mainframe or acquire a new base (group). Since our base was destroyed, we don't have one beyond the Rogue. One that isn't easily discoverable/bombable would be nice.

To facilitate that, Glitch can have fun doing many a mission though we haven't done a solid assassination mission in awhile. Raggedy Man was kind of trying to assassinate us and this is a klep not kill mission. We aren't good guys.

Maybe a mission where establish a new base while assassinating the previous owner. That satisfies Glitch's need since at his core, he is an assassin robot. Base doesn't need to be on a planet, could be a larger ship or station that the Rogues take over that the "Rogue" itself can dock with/land in. Infiltrate and hijack a larger ship that or station that we then lay claim too. Or a factory even (wink wink) or some other planet-side location.
What happens when a being designed to follow orders and programmed to kill eliminates those they served? Who is giving them the orders now? Scariest version; they are.

Ultrix, the Altessan Eviscerator, to Glitch -- FF00FF
Glitch to Ultrix -- 8000BF
Internal command processes

M.D.C.: 220

Ultrix | MDC: 500 | DMG: 6d6 | Nano-Regen: 2d6/hr | Electrical Discharge: 4d6, 0-200' range.

Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Glitch | PP Ledger | Other PCs: Oren Exe (PW GA) | Sam Animus (PWVR) | Venenifer (Atlantis) | Ronan (SS)
Bryke

Post by Bryke »

Bryke would like:

A: Quest to become a 2nd Stager
B: Quest to find a Dominator- NOT SURE the implications of this... it is just an idea.
OOC Comments
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 83%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 233/302
ISP: 119/185
SDC: 634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP: 186/186

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith

Return to “Galactic Rogues (2 openings)”