[GR] Parts Run

The Anvil, Corkscrew, and Thundercloud galaxies.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Az Rael
Group Leader
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [48] = 48 /61%.
  • +15% in darkness or while in a shadow
  • +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead
  • +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Just in Case: 1d20: [12] = 12 ; 1d100: [56] = 56
Conditions: N/A

Skills:

Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60% vs 1d100: [86] = 86 - attempt to recover the conversation.
Language: Dragonese/Elven 108% vs 1d100: [17] = 17 - offer a formal appology.

Post:
Consumer wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:36 pm The pair of elves look indigently at Az Rael. ”How rude, listening in on people’s conversations.” The Elf says with a huff. Before turning away from Az Rael.
Alex's eyes narrow, most bar patrons are more friendly... these elves must think they are hot shit. The Atlantean takes a sip of his drink and smiles. "My apologies... I just overheard the comment and thought it might be something to make the day a little more interesting. I enjoy extreme sports myself sometimes." Alex puts his drink down on the bar and walks towards the elves. "Let me start over." He offers his hand to the first of the pair, "My name is Alex, how do you do?" If the first elf shakes his hand, he offers it to the other as well.

"Can I by the two of you a drink to make up for my rudeness?" Alex looks to get to the bartender's attention gesturing for another round including the two elves. In his best elven he offers a formal apology, then continues, "I'm just looking for something to pass the time while I am here."
P.P.E.: 99 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82
Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12


Az Rael
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: GM/DM (The Templar, PW: Galactic Rogues, BTS:OGoA)
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Consumer »

Parts Run
General Info wrote:Time/Date: 10:02 AM (Center Standard Time); 9/5/5023 (Center Reckoning)
(10 minutes has passed)
Location: Anvil Galaxy, GL System, GL-2 (Icebox), D’Nar’s Rest
Weather: -75 degrees, Cloudy.
Mission Notes
Other Notes:
At the Bar
Pertinax, Az Rael, Glitch, Yates, and Trorrie

Pertinax and Trorrie begin playing a game of pool. While Az Rael, or Alex as he calls himself to everyone else, tries to smooth things over with the pair of elves he has seemingly gotten on the bad side of. The pair of elves don’t seem too convinced at the sincerity of Alex’s apology, until he mentions free drinks, to which their defenses seem to melt away. Now they don’t seem overly friendly, but they do appear to be mollified by the gesture.

”It’s a local course across the tundra to an abandoned crash site, and no Cantor isn’t local, he’s a bit of a minor celebrity in the general sub sector though.” The elves convey to Alex, while sipping their new drinks.

Meanwhile the game of pool is going slowly. Pertinax having a slight lead over Trorrie. It’s about this time that Glitch and Yates make their way into the establishment. Having not found much on their little excursion.


Onboard the Rogue.
Bryke

Bryke continues to do stuff and things.

What are your Intentions?

*Pilot (2 Pilot Checks): Pertinax
**Co-pilot (1 Pilot Check, 1 Sensory Equipment): Glitch
***Comm/Navigator (Radio: Basic & Navigation (Space): Bryke
****Gunnery (4 spots; Weapon Systems/Computer Ops and Sensory Equipment): Az Rael & Yates (Station 4)
Pilot, decides where the ship is going and makes Dodge rolls for the vessel.
**Co-Pilot mans the following Weapon System: Collision Cannon, and can swap out attacks for dodges as well.
***Comm/Navigator can make the rolls for the Automated weapons system.
**Gunner Stations Each station mans the following weapons:
  • Station One: Laser Turret, Short Ranged Missile Launcher.
  • Station Two: Laser Turret, Short Ranged Missile Launcher.
  • Station Three: Dual Mounted Railgun, Medium Range Missile Launcher.
  • Station Four: Dual Mounted Railgun, Medium Range Missile Launcher.


Butcher’s Bill
Bryke:
Pertinax:
Az Rael:
Glitch:
Yates:
Trorrie:
"All things age. All things die. In the end, our sun burns out. Our universe grows cold and perishes. But the Dark Dimension, it’s the place beyond time."
GM of The Templar, Phase World: Galactic Rogues, Beyond the Supernatural: Old Gods of Appalachia
PP Ledger
User avatar
Pertinax
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:17 am

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Pertinax »

Perception (36%) 1d100: [93] = 93
JiC 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [88] = 88

Armor
Talisman of Armor of Ithan (Inactive)
Black boots
Blue pants
Blue and orange hooded jacket

Weapon
Ripper vibro-knife
Kimarxi hunting knife
HW-19 stun pistol (20/20)
Trorrie wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:35 pm"I'm just looking for a UWW marine. And who sent me is a moron."
The dreadmaster's auditory canals perk up. She is revealing vulnerabilities that you can exploit. Pay attention and think of how you can move her on the board. The rational part of Pertinax's brain considers how to turn Trorie into an asset, but the embittered soldier feels a (very rare) moment of empathy. He sinks another ball into the corner pocket, but before taking his next shot he looks up. "I know short-sighted commanders," he snorts. "Drop you on an alien planet with nothing more than a name, which is probably an alias, and a clip of ammo. Then you find out the locals don't even speak Trade 1, let alone a civilized language*." The cue ball ricochets off the side of before tapping three balls and then slows to halt in the middle of the table. "Tell me about your quarry."

Shortly afterwards, Pertinax sees Az buying two elves a drink. The tarlok brain is not that sophisticated, and even a dreadmaster, among the most cunning of their species, are little more than psionic claw hammers. But every now and then, they are capable of putting one and two together, and Pertinax has an idea. If you buy the entire bar drinks, the dock workers are less likely to be on duty.

When Glitch and Yates arrive, Pertinax signals them to come over to the pool table. "I am sure you saw interesting things; you can tell me later. Stay with Trorrie, you remember her, right? I need to get another drink."

Pertinax finishes his beer and then walks to the bar. As he does, he signals Alex to follow him. As they wait for the bartender, Pertinax leans in close and uses his telepathy to send his teammate a message. Many of the dock workers are here off duty. If we get them drunk they will stay off duty. It may make sneaking to the factory easier.

* You remember your first solo mission fondly. You were tasked with bringing in a fugitive Seerman that had fled to UWW space. This was just before you had completed your dreadmaster training, a form of hazing. But survival does foster nostalgia.
Pertinax
M.D.C.: 348 | P.P.E.: 11 | I.S.P.: 133
Once a dreadmaster for the Tarlok Military, always a hostile prig
User avatar
Glitch
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Glitch »

Perception: 1d100: [81] = 81 /45%
JiC: 1d100: [2] = 2 / 1d20: [5] = 5

Passive (Always On) Conditions: Modulating Voice Synthesizer (Glitch maintains a human-like voice that sounds like it has a little static from a radio in it) | Sensory Antenna (10 ft) | Clock Calendar | Internal Juke Box [Glitch adjusts his profile to play internally |
Opaque
| All tech-based sensory equipment is -10% to track him

Active (Toggled ON) Conditions [Cycles every 120 seconds (2 minutes) as a main process while not actively engaging]: Explosives Detector (12ft radius) | Bug Detector (60ft radius) | External Video and Audio Surveillance (EVAS) | Radar Detector (80%) | Radiation Detector (60ft radius; identifies all forms of radiation and their level of harm to organic/synthetic matter) | Forcefield:110/110 MDC | Motion Detector and Warning System | Micro Hover-Jets

Active Programs [As of exiting the Rogue on Icebox; after landing]: Military Espionage: Undercover | Military Intelligence| Technical: Computers | Military Espionage: Thief


Skill:


[Post]
"Where to now?"
Glitch doesn't turn to Yates, but now that they are outside and not actively seeking information, the intelligence no longer radios directly into Yates' ear. "Track down the others." Glitch answers briefly, pausing before actually turning to Yates. "You provided a useful distraction." Glitch compliments and turns forward again, continuing his walk. And for the intelligence, it's quite the compliment. Observation: Yates.pwr has a masterful social disposition which can be used as a powerful weapon. Something no one else on the unit has. Glitch logs internally.
Meanwhile the game of pool is going slowly. Pertinax having a slight lead over Trorrie. It’s about this time that Glitch and Yates make their way into the establishment. Having not found much on their little excursion.
Glitch arrives to see Pertinax engages in a organic game with the dragonic local they encountered earlier. Glitch releases a buzz. Observation: Perhaps Pertinax.pwr has a social disposition of his own; keen to pick a fight and then become a friend. At least he is winning. Glitch notes as he approaches the pool table and stands awkwardly close to its side pocket.
Pertinax wrote: "I am sure you saw interesting things; you can tell me later. Stay with Trorrie, you remember her, right? I need to get another drink."
"I can replay a video for you of Yates performance, if you are still conscious." Glitch retorts with a buzz, looking to Yates. "It was a useful distraction." Glitch adds to Yates before turning to Trorrie. "Trorrie. You may call me Glitch. What were you two discussing?" Glitch offers Trorrie.
What happens when a being designed to follow orders and programmed to kill eliminates those they served? Who is giving them the orders now? Scariest version; they are.

Ultrix, the Altessan Eviscerator, to Glitch -- FF00FF
Glitch to Ultrix -- 8000BF
Internal command processes

M.D.C.: 220

Ultrix | MDC: 500 | DMG: 6d6 | Nano-Regen: 2d6/hr | Electrical Discharge: 4d6, 0-200' range.


Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Glitch | PP Ledger | Other PCs: Oren Exe (PW GA) | Sam Animus (PWVR) | Venenifer (Atlantis) | Ronan (SS)
User avatar
Az Rael
Group Leader
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [7] = 7 /61%.
  • +15% in darkness or while in a shadow
  • +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead
  • +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Just in Case: 1d20: [11] = 11 ; 1d100: [73] = 73
Conditions: N/A

Skills:



Post:
Consumer wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:23 pm ”It’s a local course across the tundra to an abandoned crash site, and no Cantor isn’t local, he’s a bit of a minor celebrity in the general sub sector though.” The elves convey to Alex, while sipping their new drinks.
Alex takes a sip of his drink listening to the Elves, so not likely a test for the new device... but maybe a distraction. Alex smiles and nods, "Wow, that sounds dangerous. I bet everyone will be watching. How long does it take?" Alex considers the event and wonders if it will work, if it is long enough... and draws enough attention. Then a thought enters his mind, what if somebody challenged him... that might make the event draw even more attention.
Pertinax wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pm Pertinax finishes his beer and then walks to the bar. As he does, he signals Alex to follow him. As they wait for the bartender, Pertinax leans in close and uses his telepathy to send his teammate a message. Many of the dock workers are here off duty. If we get them drunk they will stay off duty. It may make sneaking to the factory easier.
Alex looks at the Tarlock and nods in affirmation before speaking up, "Pert... my new friends were just telling me there is an event coming up with a man named Cantor. He is making some kind of race. They tell me he could die." Alex turns to acknowledge the elves then back to Pertinax replying telepathically, We can start with these two. This event may be a good distraction for us as well.

Alex turns to the bartender and says, "Another round for my new friends, please." Turning back to the elves he asks, "When is Cantor making his run?"
P.P.E.: 99 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82
Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12


Az Rael
User avatar
Yates
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Yates »

-----------------------------------
Perception: d%: [51] = 51 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 | d%: [55] = 55
-----------------------------------
Character Sheet
PPE: 99/99
ISP: 104/104
HP: 31/31
SDC: 110/110
Worn:
  • NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
    Image
    M.D.C. by Location:
    • Helmet: 50
    • Arms: 40 each
    • Legs: 50 each
    • Main Body: 90

    Weight: 21 lbs. for human equivalent, 35 lbs. for giant-sized.
    Modifiers: -10% to physical skills
    Features:
    • All standard NE environmental armor features (p.35-36, DB8)
    • HUD Visor Allows 6 different screens to be viewed without impairing vision.
    • Deluxe Weapons Package
      • Twin Retractable Energy Blade (Right Forearm)
        • Damage: 4D6 M.D.
      • Plasma Encased Garrote Strangle Cord (Left Wrist)
        • Damage: 5D6 M.D.C. per melee
      • Particle Beam Blaster
        • Range: 2,000'
        • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D.
        • Payload: 10 Shot (E-Clip)
      • NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher
        • Range: 1 mile
        • Damage: 6D6 M.D.
        • Payload: 2 missiles
    • Robotic Exoskeleton
      • Robotic P.S. of 25, +4 P.P., +20 Speed, +10' to leaps, +10% to Climbing, Reduce Fatigue by 75%
      • Restrained Punch: 6D6, Punch/Kick: 1D4 M.D., Power Punch/Jump Kick: 2D4 M.D.
    • Integrated Sensor Pod
      • 360° scanning capability
      • +3 Initiative, +2 to Parry, +2 to Dodge, +5 to Roll w/, allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise
    • Built-In N-F40A Force Field
      • M.D.C.: 110
      • Voice Activated
    • Laser Distancer & Targeting
      • +1 to Strike with Hand Held Ranged Weapons
      • Range 2,000'
    • Optics Enhancements
      • Passive Night Vision: 3,000'
      • Telescopic Vision (up to 20x Magnification): 1 mile
      • Macro-Lens (6x Magnification)
      • Thermo-Imager: 2,000'
      • Light Polarization
    • Mini-Radar/Sonar System
      • Can track up to 12 targets
      • Range: 2 miles
    • Advanced Communication Package
      • Includes: Basic receiver/transmitter, secure cryptological encoding, burst transmission capability, and if the Suit has the HUD Enhancement is capable of sending and receiving text communications
      • Range: 30 miles
    • Psionic Electromagnetic Dampers
      • +2 to Save vs all Psionic Attacks and Possession Attempts, +1 to Save vs Magic Illusion and Mind Control

    Book Reference: p.37-39, DB8
    Main: 90/90 MDC. FF: 110/110 MDC. PB Blaster: 10/10 shots in e-clip. Micro-missiles: 2/2 shots. Note: Elaborate oversized dress worn atop EBA.
  • Utility Belt
    Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
    • Attachment: GR-45HP "Jack Hammer" Heavy Pistol
    • Attachment: 2 GR-45HP Magazines
    • Attachment: Flashlight
    • Attachment: Survival Knife

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+):
Psionics (varies):
Horror Factor (varies): +3

  • Cheerful

Glitch wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:57 pm
Pertinax wrote: "I am sure you saw interesting things; you can tell me later. Stay with Trorrie, you remember her, right? I need to get another drink."
"I can replay a video for you of Yates performance, if you are still conscious." Glitch retorts with a buzz, looking to Yates. "It was a useful distraction." Glitch adds to Yates before turning to Trorrie. "Trorrie. You may call me Glitch. What were you two discussing?" Glitch offers Trorrie.
Glad to be inside once more. And doubly-glad, internally beaming at Magnificence's approval of his prior actions. Yates pops the faceplate of his EBA, revealing a beaked face surrounded by a colorful poof full of feathers. Perhaps next time he won't be quite so rushed or haphazard to don his helmet and can avoid avian helmet-head.

"Hello darling. I'm Yates." the Timneh adds, before suddenly bursting into a mild frenzy, "It is your turn Trorrie! You must'nt keep the other players waiting. Chop chop!"

Should Trorrie oblige, Yates will not-so-subtley sit himself in the draconid's spot and begin sipping ((or perhaps more accurately tongue-slurping as birds are wont to do)) her beverage while watching the match unfold.

At some undisclosed time in the future, Yates will (seemingly) randomly say, "Think we need to take some mag-lev rides. Do you suppose they have some frequent rider program?" And his gaze will be focused on Trorrie as though the draconid's presence when they landed meant that she was more local than they were and should be more familiar with the public transit infrastructure and pricing.
User avatar
Trorrie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Trorrie »

Perception: 1d100: [27] = 27 /26%
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 / 1d100: [62] = 62

Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense
Consumer wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:23 pmAt the Bar
Pertinax, Az Rael, Glitch, Yates, and Trorrie

Pertinax and Trorrie begin playing a game of pool. While Az Rael, or Alex as he calls himself to everyone else, tries to smooth things over with the pair of elves he has seemingly gotten on the bad side of. The pair of elves don’t seem too convinced at the sincerity of Alex’s apology, until he mentions free drinks, to which their defenses seem to melt away. Now they don’t seem overly friendly, but they do appear to be mollified by the gesture.

”It’s a local course across the tundra to an abandoned crash site, and no Cantor isn’t local, he’s a bit of a minor celebrity in the general sub sector though.” The elves convey to Alex, while sipping their new drinks.

Meanwhile the game of pool is going slowly. Pertinax having a slight lead over Trorrie. It’s about this time that Glitch and Yates make their way into the establishment. Having not found much on their little excursion.
'bout as useful as expected. She gives some attention to how the conversation with elves is going while not interacting with it. Could the silly little local run help me? Only one way to find out, i guess. "And what comes out of this run?"
Az Rael wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:37 amAlex looks at the Tarlock and nods in affirmation before speaking up, "Pert... my new friends were just telling me there is an event coming up with a man named Cantor. He is making some kind of race. They tell me he could die."
"Is he wanted dead or alive?" She overhears Ale and can't help herself, but lets potentials have their turn to react to her, what could be conveyed as an outburst, questioning. "One or the other can't be too hard."
Pertinax wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pmThe dreadmaster's auditory canals perk up. She is revealing vulnerabilities that you can exploit. Pay attention and think of how you can move her on the board. The rational part of Pertinax's brain considers how to turn Trorie into an asset, but the embittered soldier feels a (very rare) moment of empathy. He sinks another ball into the corner pocket, but before taking his next shot he looks up. "I know short-sighted commanders," he snorts. "Drop you on an alien planet with nothing more than a name, which is probably an alias, and a clip of ammo. Then you find out the locals don't even speak Trade 1, let alone a civilized language*." The cue ball ricochets off the side of before tapping three balls and then slows to halt in the middle of the table. "Tell me about your quarry."
She lines up her next shot to send the two ball around for a shot to take it and a second in one go and sees herself with a minor interruption of others the bar and momentarily pauses wit the added addition of a question. "That is everything."
Pertinax wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 pmWhen Glitch and Yates arrive, Pertinax signals them to come over to the pool table. "I am sure you saw interesting things; you can tell me later. Stay with Trorrie, you remember her, right? I need to get another drink."
Delightful.. She watches the Tarlok pause for another drink and looks at the her two new acquaintances.
Glitch wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:57 pm"I can replay a video for you of Yates performance, if you are still conscious." Glitch retorts with a buzz, looking to Yates. "It was a useful distraction." Glitch adds to Yates before turning to Trorrie. "Trorrie. You may call me Glitch. What were you two discussing?" Glitch offers Trorrie.
"Moronic employers." She answers plainly and briefly changes the subject. "What did your bird do?"
Yates wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:06 pm"Hello darling. I'm Yates." the Timneh adds, before suddenly bursting into a mild frenzy, "It is your turn Trorrie! You must'nt keep the other players waiting. Chop chop!"
Her gaze falls on the Timneh with a bite of its own before re-collecting the shot she had on hold up to this point, "I didn't forget my shot." A moment later, after a quick check her shot is lined up as she perceives, she takes her shot.
Yates wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:06 pmAt some undisclosed time in the future, Yates will (seemingly) randomly say, "Think we need to take some mag-lev rides. Do you suppose they have some frequent rider program?" And his gaze will be focused on Trorrie as though the draconid's presence when they landed meant that she was more local than they were and should be more familiar with the public transit infrastructure and pricing.
Taking notice of being stared at the whole while she looks back at Yates and responds under assumption, "Yes. I'm a dragon. What of it?"
Trorrie viewtopic.php?p=1397965#p1397965 Ledger viewtopic.php?p=1389920#p1389920

MDC: 161/161
ISP: 108/116
PPE: 10

Conditions: Nightvision to 90 feet. Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Glitch
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Glitch »

Glitch wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:57 pm Perception: 1d100: [81] = 81 /45%
JiC: 1d100: [2] = 2 / 1d20: [5] = 5

Passive (Always On) Conditions: Modulating Voice Synthesizer (Glitch maintains a human-like voice that sounds like it has a little static from a radio in it) | Sensory Antenna (10 ft) | Clock Calendar | Internal Juke Box [Glitch adjusts his profile to play internally |
Opaque
| All tech-based sensory equipment is -10% to track him

Active (Toggled ON) Conditions [Cycles every 120 seconds (2 minutes) as a main process while not actively engaging]: Explosives Detector (12ft radius) | Bug Detector (60ft radius) | External Video and Audio Surveillance (EVAS) | Radar Detector (80%) | Radiation Detector (60ft radius; identifies all forms of radiation and their level of harm to organic/synthetic matter) | Forcefield:110/110 MDC | Motion Detector and Warning System | Micro Hover-Jets

Active Programs [As of exiting the Rogue on Icebox; after landing]: Military Espionage: Undercover | Military Intelligence| Technical: Computers | Military Espionage: Thief
Skills:
Ultrix, Lore Galactic Aliens: 1d100: [82] = 82 /98% [What is Trorrie's race/book entry details]
Trorrie wrote:
Yates wrote:"It is your turn Trorrie! You must'nt keep the other players waiting. Chop chop!"
"Moronic employers." She answers plainly and briefly changes the subject. "What did your bird do?"
Glitch studies the draconid and connects to Ultrix. Query: Analysis of this species of reptilian; relay vulnerabilities, weaknesses and strengths first. Glitch queries of his allied spotter while Trorrie talks with Yates and he. Log: This organic seems to struggle forming more than a single sentence together. Many organics perceive silence as intimidating; ironic. Moronic employers implies this creature is without work and therefore hireable as an expendable and local resource. Pertinax would likely agree. Glitch observes to itself. "He spoke more than you did and attracted many eyes." Glitch answers vaguely.
Dragon wrote:"Yes. I'm a dragon. What of it?"
Glitch's head rotates the slightest of an inch as he examines Trorrie, and the surrounding environment, after this statement. Log: Trorrie.ibs openly claims dragonhood; organic of few words; no known capabilities yet. I will observe their reaction. Glitch logs. It's opaque visor never facing away from Trorrie with no visible microphoen as he speaks again. "Being related to a dragon does not make one immediately useful. Are you looking for a new contract away from 'Moronic Employers', and what do you bring to the table?" Glitch asks. When Glitch says Moronic Employers, he adds a bit of an artificial buzz to it.
What happens when a being designed to follow orders and programmed to kill eliminates those they served? Who is giving them the orders now? Scariest version; they are.

Ultrix, the Altessan Eviscerator, to Glitch -- FF00FF
Glitch to Ultrix -- 8000BF
Internal command processes

M.D.C.: 220

Ultrix | MDC: 500 | DMG: 6d6 | Nano-Regen: 2d6/hr | Electrical Discharge: 4d6, 0-200' range.


Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Glitch | PP Ledger | Other PCs: Oren Exe (PW GA) | Sam Animus (PWVR) | Venenifer (Atlantis) | Ronan (SS)
User avatar
Pertinax
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:17 am

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Pertinax »

<Rolls carry>
Glitch wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:57 pm"I can replay a video for you of Yates performance, if you are still conscious. It was a useful distraction."
Pertinax cracks a wry smile as he tries to imagine what kind of distraction could have created. The avian has some use, good to know. "I look forward to reviewing the footage on the ship."

At the bar, Pertinax watches Az schmooze with his new 'friends'. It will be hard to maintain a low profile in such a public place. But that will not be a concern if you can move quickly.
'Alex' wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:37 amPert...""
"Pertinax," he corrects his teammate quickly; he cannot stand nicknames. They are a sign of a certain level of familiarity bordering on friendship.
'Alex' wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:37 am"... my new friends were just telling me there is an event coming up with a man named Cantor. He is making some kind of race. They tell me he could die"
The prospect of blood sport always gets a tarlok's attention; there is just something so exciting about the possibility of someone getting horribly maimed or worse. "That is exciting, indeed," he says. He then sends Az another That is a good start, I am going to do some more work on that front. Be ready to leave in the hour.

He then glances over at Yates and Glitch entertaining their new companion. The auto-man says that he is a good distraction. You can exploit this now. He sends Yates a telepathic message, if he can make eye contact: Yates, this is Pertinax. I am going to create a distraction of my own. If anyone walks up to you and says congratulations simply go along with it. He pauses, and realizes who he is working with, Be polite and brief with any strangers. We do not need anymore strays following us when we leave for the factory in an hour or so.

Pertinax goes up to the bartender and politely waits his turn. Under normal circumstances, waiting to be served would be a not-so-minor inconvenience. But Pertinax is on the job; he isn't here to get drunk. This is a nice opportunity to bide his time. When someone asks to take his order, he says, "Yes, I would like another small lager. And I would also like to buy a round of shots for everyone here. We are celebrating. My crewmate just found out he is betrothed. Such a happy moment, is it not? Let's make it something cheap and high proof."
Pertinax
M.D.C.: 348 | P.P.E.: 11 | I.S.P.: 133
Once a dreadmaster for the Tarlok Military, always a hostile prig
User avatar
Yates
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Yates »

((rolls carried over))
Trorrie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:41 pmTaking notice of being stared at the whole while she looks back at Yates and responds under assumption, "Yes. I'm a dragon. What of it?"
There are several seconds of silence as Yates blinks in confusion. He had asked about whether there was a frequent rider program on the mag-lev. And instead of a yes-or-no response, he was told in defiant declaration that Trorrie was, in fact, a dragon. The possibility that the response was born from a too-long gaze at the draconid completely eludes the Timneh's thought process.

Instead, Yates connects the disparate threads directly and assumes "dragon" a title or acronym he is wholly unfamiliar with... and that it is somehow related to mag-lev ridership.

"Fabulous!" Yates finally responds as his expression re-animates. "Are there friends-of-D.R.A.G.O.N. perks? A partial discount? A punch-card with the 10th ride free? Is there a dragon badge, maybe with flames in front of a serpentine pattern background? Delightful darling! Let's be friends!"
Glitch wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:12 pm"Being related to a dragon does not make one immediately useful. Are you looking for a new contract away from 'Moronic Employers', and what do you bring to the table?"
"I believe she is a D.R.A.G.O.N. mag-lev ambassador, Magnificence. And as friends of the ambassador, we would be privy to discounts, free meals and MORE!" Yates answers in Trorrie's stead VERY incorrectly. His mind seems to swirl with possibilities of delicious food and free swag, bringing an open-beak smile to the Timneh's face.
Pertinax wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 pmHe sends Yates a telepathic message, if he can make eye contact: Yates, this is Pertinax. I am going to create a distraction of my own. If anyone walks up to you and says congratulations simply go along with it. He pauses, and realizes who he is working with, Be polite and brief with any strangers. We do not need anymore strays following us when we leave for the factory in an hour or so.
Hearing Pertinax's voice in his head with a plot in mind, Yates scratches the front of his beak in positive acknowledgement. Not wanting to waste mental reserves activating his own telepathy just to respond, he thinks to himself, hoping Pertinax skilled enough to skim his surface thoughts in anticipation.

Go along with congratulations. Got it. How fabulous! Be polite? I always am! the Timneh thinks 'back'.

And then, the lack of clarity for what he is being congratulated for lends to a spiraling of Yates' imagination. He quickly builds a backstory of having a large mansion but with perhaps too small and too few doors. And that his congratulations will be for successfully transporting an oversized and oblong sculpture through the diminutive entryways into the main foyer space.

His use of the royal 'we' will then complicate matters when in response to "Congratulations", Yates will respond with confusingly innuendo-thick replies such as:
  • "Thank you. Our backdoor truly was too small. The first time we tried to push it inside... it's too painful to think of, even now."
  • "After greasing and changing the angle of approach, we managed to slide it in."
  • "But the base was too large and we were worried we would accidentally tear it open."
  • "Luckily, once we penetrated the first time, subsequent entries were more straightforward... 'Cause we knew how to do it."
  • "Maybe next time we will go through the front rather than the back."
  • "We were both satisfied with its final placement. Certainly feels like it belongs."
Potentially baffling responses to congratulations for a traditional marriage betrothal.
User avatar
Trorrie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Trorrie »

[rolls carried]
Glitch wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:12 pmGlitch's head rotates the slightest of an inch as he examines Trorrie, and the surrounding environment, after this statement. Log: Trorrie.ibs openly claims dragonhood; organic of few words; no known capabilities yet. I will observe their reaction. Glitch logs. It's opaque visor never facing away from Trorrie with no visible microphoen as he speaks again. "Being related to a dragon does not make one immediately useful. Are you looking for a new contract away from 'Moronic Employers', and what do you bring to the table?" Glitch asks. When Glitch says Moronic Employers, he adds a bit of an artificial buzz to it.
Yates wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:45 pm"Fabulous!" Yates finally responds as his expression re-animates. "Are there friends-of-D.R.A.G.O.N. perks? A partial discount? A punch-card with the 10th ride free? Is there a dragon badge, maybe with flames in front of a serpentine pattern background? Delightful darling! Let's be friends!"
"What?" She is initially confused by the timney's response, but can see where it could come from. "He's closer to right. There's no discounts nor special offers." She corrects with a gesture to Glitch

She gives her attention to Glitch's question, "Psionics. The highest classification of Psionics."
Pertinax wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 pmPertinax goes up to the bartender and politely waits his turn. Under normal circumstances, waiting to be served would be a not-so-minor inconvenience. But Pertinax is on the job; he isn't here to get drunk. This is a nice opportunity to bide his time. When someone asks to take his order, he says, "Yes, I would like another small lager. And I would also like to buy a round of shots for everyone here. We are celebrating. My crewmate just found out he is betrothed. Such a happy moment, is it not? Let's make it something cheap and high proof."
Her attention is snatched suddenly by Pertinax's injection. "Who? What?" She looks around in befuddlement briefly. "What's happening?"
Yates wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:45 pm"I believe she is a D.R.A.G.O.N. mag-lev ambassador, Magnificence. And as friends of the ambassador, we would be privy to discounts, free meals and MORE!" Yates answers in Trorrie's stead VERY incorrectly. His mind seems to swirl with possibilities of delicious food and free swag, bringing an open-beak smile to the Timneh's face.
She has no remark for Yates answering for her, only the disbelief the strange Timney is building up a pedestal for her that never existed. I strangely like this... Don't let it go to your head, grand as it is. You have no way to back that up right now. "I'm not even from this frozen rock. I got here barely more than a day ago."

"It also takes a little more than asking to befriend me." She says to Yates with a quick wink.
Trorrie viewtopic.php?p=1397965#p1397965 Ledger viewtopic.php?p=1389920#p1389920

MDC: 161/161
ISP: 108/116
PPE: 10

Conditions: Nightvision to 90 feet. Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Bryke
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Bryke »

Perception: 54% +2% 1d100: [44] = 44
JiC d20/d100: 1d20: [13] = 13 / 1d100: [19] = 19

Status:
MindBlock: AutoDefense
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien intelligences and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Doesn't breathe air and is immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and has eagle-like normal vision.
Sixth Sense
HF 10

Conditions:
Tinkering on ship

The Promethean, working on ship, stays the course making "doodads." His focus being better prepared for when the inevitable confrontation(s) with a certain draconid and his troupe.

"Hope to be ready when the ish goes down." No plan is fool proof though, and there are almost always contingencies- if nothing else is constant it is that will always be contingencies.
OOC Comments
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 83%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.


PPE: 233/302
ISP: 119/185
SDC: 634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP: 186/186

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: GM/DM (The Templar, PW: Galactic Rogues, BTS:OGoA)
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Consumer »

Parts Run
General Info wrote:Time/Date: 10:02 AM (Center Standard Time); 9/5/5023 (Center Reckoning)
(10 minutes has passed)
Location: Anvil Galaxy, GL System, GL-2 (Icebox), D’Nar’s Rest
Weather: -75 degrees, Cloudy.
Mission Notes
Other Notes:
At the Bar
Pertinax, Az Rael, Glitch, Yates, and Trorrie

The Rogues plus their newish friend Trorrie continue to make for an odd group in the relatively quiet bar. Pertinax continues to try and figure out what Trorrie’s deal is while formulating a plan. Glitch introduces itself to Trorrie, while Az Rael tries to find out more about this Bator Run.
Az Rael wrote:"Wow, that sounds dangerous. I bet everyone will be watching. How long does it take?.. Another round for my new friends, please... When is Cantor making his run?"
The elves shrug. ”Dangerous sure, not sure how many people will be watching it, takes a few days to complete, so no one is likely watching every second.” The offering of another round so soon after the last seems to put the elves on edge. ”In a few weeks, thanks for the offer of more drinks, but I think we’re gonna get going.” The elf says with his friend nodding. The two make their way to the suit storage and get suited back up.

Pertinax and Az Rael chat via telepathy, while Yates talks with Trorrie, though the conversation doesn’t seem to go anywhere particular. Trorrie asks a few questions that seem very much in left field from the conversation about Cantor and his Bator run, including whether he’s wanted dead or alive.

Glitch tries to get a read on Trorrie, and other than she appears a typical member of the Droconid species, doesn’t get much else. Though the conversations continues to run a bit rampant, with Trorrie attempting to run about the bar to talk to everyone even though they are actually quite spread out. Pertinax declares Yates is getting hitched and offers to buy a round of shots for the now four other customers in the bar. The Dock Porters take the Tarlok up on the offer, get a shot each and wave a congratulate Yates from a general distance. If anyone were to guess, they more cared about the free booze then the actual camaraderie.

This leaves the Rogues minus a Bryke, but plus a Trorrie, four slightly inebriated dock workers and the genial dwarven bartender in the bar at a little past ten in the morning. Which certainly says something about the alcoholic character of the dock workers. (They’re raging alcoholics.)


Onboard the Rogue.
Bryke

Bryke spends the next little while wandering the ship, collecting what amounts to the debris of people’s lives to use a spell focus. All in all, Bryke is able to find just about everything he has a mind to find except a pocket watch. This it seems will have to be purchased from somewhere, or possibly stolen if the opportunity arrives.

GM Note: As I told you before, the focus doesn't need to be magical at all, so no need to TW anything. You just need to describe what you’re using to cast any said spell. ~Consumer

What are your Intentions?

*Pilot (2 Pilot Checks): Pertinax
**Co-pilot (1 Pilot Check, 1 Sensory Equipment): Glitch
***Comm/Navigator (Radio: Basic & Navigation (Space): Bryke
****Gunnery (4 spots; Weapon Systems/Computer Ops and Sensory Equipment): Az Rael & Yates (Station 4)
Pilot, decides where the ship is going and makes Dodge rolls for the vessel.
**Co-Pilot mans the following Weapon System: Collision Cannon, and can swap out attacks for dodges as well.
***Comm/Navigator can make the rolls for the Automated weapons system.
**Gunner Stations Each station mans the following weapons:
  • Station One: Laser Turret, Short Ranged Missile Launcher.
  • Station Two: Laser Turret, Short Ranged Missile Launcher.
  • Station Three: Dual Mounted Railgun, Medium Range Missile Launcher.
  • Station Four: Dual Mounted Railgun, Medium Range Missile Launcher.


Butcher’s Bill
Bryke:
Pertinax:
Az Rael:
Glitch:
Yates:
Trorrie:
"All things age. All things die. In the end, our sun burns out. Our universe grows cold and perishes. But the Dark Dimension, it’s the place beyond time."
GM of The Templar, Phase World: Galactic Rogues, Beyond the Supernatural: Old Gods of Appalachia
PP Ledger
User avatar
Bryke
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Bryke »

Perception: 54% +2% 1d100: [31] = 31
JiC d20/d100: 1d20: [13] = 13 / 1d100: [87] = 87

Status:
MindBlock: AutoDefense
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien intelligences and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Doesn't breathe air and is immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and has eagle-like normal vision.
Sixth Sense
HF 10

Conditions:
On Ship.

Bryke stands, having rummaged about for this or that to serve as a spell focus for his newish way of manifesting magickes. Satisfied, but for one most important item. Not finding it, he decides to head to the comm station and check on the troupe. Need to find a watch of some sort with preferably a pocket watch or stop watch design... the more elaborate the better, and the more cleverly acquired the better as well.

Inside the Comm station Bryke listens in, and does a radio check with the crew, broadcasting to each simultaneously, "Gentleman, how goes it?" Bryke says, keeping the radio etiquette non-formal or military-like. In other words, what he just said translated into military speak, "Team, status report," etc.

Radio: Basic 75% | 1d100: [100] = 100
OOC Comments
Wow... I have never seen one of those before?!
OOC Comments
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 83%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.


PPE: 233/302
ISP: 119/185
SDC: 634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP: 186/186

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
User avatar
Pertinax
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:17 am

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Pertinax »

Perception (36%) 1d100: [11] = 11
JiC 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [13] = 13

Armor
Talisman of Armor of Ithan (Inactive)

Weapon
Ripper vibro-knife
Kimarxi hunting knife
HW-19 stun pistol (20/20)

Psionics
Telepath (6:00/16:00)
Total I.S.P. spent: 4
Pertinax smiles coldly as the dock workers take their drinks. As they thank him, he says one last thing. "We should be getting word about the wedding ceremony at any time, and we must be ready to leave at a moment's notice. Can make it possible for us to be clear for departure at any time we need? Pertinax taps his credstick, making it clear he is ready to bribe the dock workers so they can leave the planet without any delay when their mission is accomplished. You have done as much as you can expect here. Regroup with the rest of your team.

After he is done, Pertinax will place his hand on Az's shoulder and lead him back to the pool table where the other Rogues are. "We have learned as much as we can from this location."

Once at the pool table, Pertinax looks at Glitch and Yates, "This video that you have. Does it show me anything more interesting that the avian's preening?"

Regardless of whether or not it does, Pertinax will review Glitch's footage with a close eye. When it is done, he will look up at Yates and say, Modesty does not come to you naturally, does it? No matter, you can still be effective in a stealth operation." Then he says, "It seems to me that Killinger Design keeps itself largely cut off from the rest of this Ice Box. There are no obvious points for infiltration."
Pertinax
M.D.C.: 348 | P.P.E.: 11 | I.S.P.: 133
Once a dreadmaster for the Tarlok Military, always a hostile prig
User avatar
Yates
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Yates »

-----------------------------------
Perception: d%: [82] = 82 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 | d%: [59] = 59
-----------------------------------
Character Sheet
PPE: 99/99
ISP: 104/104
HP: 31/31
SDC: 110/110
Worn:
  • NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
    Image
    M.D.C. by Location:
    • Helmet: 50
    • Arms: 40 each
    • Legs: 50 each
    • Main Body: 90

    Weight: 21 lbs. for human equivalent, 35 lbs. for giant-sized.
    Modifiers: -10% to physical skills
    Features:
    • All standard NE environmental armor features (p.35-36, DB8)
    • HUD Visor Allows 6 different screens to be viewed without impairing vision.
    • Deluxe Weapons Package
      • Twin Retractable Energy Blade (Right Forearm)
        • Damage: 4D6 M.D.
      • Plasma Encased Garrote Strangle Cord (Left Wrist)
        • Damage: 5D6 M.D.C. per melee
      • Particle Beam Blaster
        • Range: 2,000'
        • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D.
        • Payload: 10 Shot (E-Clip)
      • NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher
        • Range: 1 mile
        • Damage: 6D6 M.D.
        • Payload: 2 missiles
    • Robotic Exoskeleton
      • Robotic P.S. of 25, +4 P.P., +20 Speed, +10' to leaps, +10% to Climbing, Reduce Fatigue by 75%
      • Restrained Punch: 6D6, Punch/Kick: 1D4 M.D., Power Punch/Jump Kick: 2D4 M.D.
    • Integrated Sensor Pod
      • 360° scanning capability
      • +3 Initiative, +2 to Parry, +2 to Dodge, +5 to Roll w/, allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise
    • Built-In N-F40A Force Field
      • M.D.C.: 110
      • Voice Activated
    • Laser Distancer & Targeting
      • +1 to Strike with Hand Held Ranged Weapons
      • Range 2,000'
    • Optics Enhancements
      • Passive Night Vision: 3,000'
      • Telescopic Vision (up to 20x Magnification): 1 mile
      • Macro-Lens (6x Magnification)
      • Thermo-Imager: 2,000'
      • Light Polarization
    • Mini-Radar/Sonar System
      • Can track up to 12 targets
      • Range: 2 miles
    • Advanced Communication Package
      • Includes: Basic receiver/transmitter, secure cryptological encoding, burst transmission capability, and if the Suit has the HUD Enhancement is capable of sending and receiving text communications
      • Range: 30 miles
    • Psionic Electromagnetic Dampers
      • +2 to Save vs all Psionic Attacks and Possession Attempts, +1 to Save vs Magic Illusion and Mind Control

    Book Reference: p.37-39, DB8
    Main: 90/90 MDC. FF: 110/110 MDC. PB Blaster: 10/10 shots in e-clip. Micro-missiles: 2/2 shots. Note: Elaborate oversized dress worn atop EBA.
  • Utility Belt
    Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
    • Attachment: GR-45HP "Jack Hammer" Heavy Pistol
    • Attachment: 2 GR-45HP Magazines
    • Attachment: Flashlight
    • Attachment: Survival Knife

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+):
Psionics (varies):
Horror Factor (varies): +3

  • Cheerful

Pertinax wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:59 amWhen it is done, he will look up at Yates and say, Modesty does not come to you naturally, does it? No matter, you can still be effective in a stealth operation."
Yates mock blushes and effeminately waves Pertinax off the 'modesty' notion, "Darling... Modesty is for monks and servants. You did not hire me to titter quietly in the corner. You want bold! You want extravagant! You ask too much... But of course I will do it!" The Timneh's beak opens in a victorious and self-satisfied grin.
Pertinax wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:59 amThen he says, "It seems to me that Killinger Design keeps itself largely cut off from the rest of this Ice Box. There are no obvious points for infiltration."
It does? Are we to give up? That doesn't seem right... I should seek clarification.

"Can we conclude that darling?" Yates asks softly, "This is a planet. We have investigated one welcome kiosk and one space-dockside tavern."

The Timneh seems to have developed a sudden interest in his pinky fingernail, staring at it as an analogy forms in his mind, "It is like we explored just one corner of a pinky fingernail and then declare 'We cannot know what the heart wants!'." Yates flicks his affected pinky a few times.

"Besides, we know that we must travel by mag-lev to reach their offices. Let us be genius explorers... And ride the mag-lev!" He clenches his hand into a fist and pumps it into the air for emphasis.

Dramatics done, he glances around at the others for feedback.
User avatar
Az Rael
Group Leader
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [50] = 50 /61%.
  • +15% in darkness or while in a shadow
  • +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead
  • +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Just in Case: 1d20: [19] = 19 ; 1d100: [51] = 51
Conditions: N/A

Skills:



Post:

Consumer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:10 pm The elves shrug. ”Dangerous sure, not sure how many people will be watching it, takes a few days to complete, so no one is likely watching every second.” The offering of another round so soon after the last seems to put the elves on edge. ”In a few weeks, thanks for the offer of more drinks, but I think we’re gonna get going.” The elf says with his friend nodding. The two make their way to the suit storage and get suited back up.
Az Rael seems to deflate a little when they say the event will last a couple days. Well, that isn't the distraction I was hoping for. But something, we need something. Like a good magician, we need them looking in another direction. Alex considers their options again, Sneak in, blast our way in, get invited in, or have them bring it out to us. We still don't have enough intel; we don't know where int he building it is. No leads on how to figure that out. Maybe... A thought begins when Pertinax places his hand on Alex's shoulder, and they head back to the pool table.
Pertinax wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:59 am Then he says, "It seems to me that Killinger Design keeps itself largely cut off from the rest of this Ice Box. There are no obvious points for infiltration."
"We are still lacking a plan, we are here, just like the warehouse..." A bit of anger seems to heat in Alex's voice, "with no real plan."
Alex shakes his head with a mixture of disgust and anger. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, this work is getting to you, you must not let it affect you like that. You don't get angry; you don't lose your cool. Calmly he continues, "We know the names of some engineers. If they live in a residential area on this planet, maybe we can go have a talk with one or some of them. That might lead to some more information. It doesn't seem we are moving forward with the direct approach... I could still just walk in there, introduce myself and see where that leads." Alex looks around the group, then like a light switch flipping realizes the dracanoid is still there, "Why is the dracanoid still here, great!" You're talking about the mission in front of this creature, now we are going to have to kill her. Pertinax had to invite her to the bar.

Alex turns to Pertinax, "What are we going to do... with her..." Alex points to the dracanoid, "and with the mission?" The great infiltrating general must have a plan. Let's see what he has. "some of that, what did you call it? Skills as an expert infiltrator." Alex places extra emphasis on the last two words, maybe a bit of heat will spur this lizard on.
P.P.E.: 99 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82
Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12


Az Rael
User avatar
Trorrie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Trorrie »

Perception: 1d100: [97] = 97 /26%
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15 / 1d100: [66] = 66

Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense
Consumer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:10 pmThis leaves the Rogues minus a Bryke, but plus a Trorrie, four slightly inebriated dock workers and the genial dwarven bartender in the bar at a little past ten in the morning. Which certainly says something about the alcoholic character of the dock workers. (They’re raging alcoholics.)
Well, the locals are still useless. Trorrie surmises as she decides she's done stealing thoughts off the top off people's head. She notices them geting more drinks. Do the fishes here really need to be watered? They probably already have enough.
Yates wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am"Besides, we know that we must travel by mag-lev to reach their offices. Let us be genius explorers... And ride the mag-lev!" He clenches his hand into a fist and pumps it into the air for emphasis.
"I was trying to get in that direction anyway."
Az Rael wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:46 amAlex turns to Pertinax, "What are we going to do... with her..." Alex points to the dracanoid, "and with the mission?" The great infiltrating general must have a plan. Let's see what he has. "some of that, what did you call it? Skills as an expert infiltrator." Alex places extra emphasis on the last two words, maybe a bit of heat will spur this lizard on.
"Don't forget I can hear you." She pipes up with a ring in the words. "And if you NEED an infiltrator, I could do that. She offers, "No would prove I did anything anyway. And a demonstration would be easy."

"And of we're going the same way. I could at least have the guard handled."
Trorrie viewtopic.php?p=1397965#p1397965 Ledger viewtopic.php?p=1389920#p1389920

MDC: 161/161
ISP: 108/116
PPE: 10

Conditions: Nightvision to 90 feet. Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: GM/DM (The Templar, PW: Galactic Rogues, BTS:OGoA)
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Consumer »

Parts Run
General Info wrote:Time/Date: 10:07 AM (Center Standard Time); 9/5/5023 (Center Reckoning)
(5 minutes has passed)
Location: Anvil Galaxy, GL System, GL-2 (Icebox), D’Nar’s Rest
Weather: -75 degrees, Cloudy.
Mission Notes
Other Notes:
At the Bar
Pertinax, Az Rael, Glitch, Yates, and Trorrie
Yates wrote:"Darling... Modesty is for monks and servants. You did not hire me to titter quietly in the corner. You want bold! You want extravagant! You ask too much... But of course I will do it!"
Pertinax wrote:"We should be getting word about the wedding ceremony at any time, and we must be ready to leave at a moment's notice. Can make it possible for us to be clear for departure at any time we need?
The four Porters look confused. ”Not really… we just lug boxes, you’d need to get to someone in the control tower.” The spokesperson of the Dock Porters says. ”Sorry, thanks for the drinks, and congrats.”

A short walk back to the pool table, which is on the other side of the room.
Pertinax wrote:"We have learned as much as we can from this location."
Yates wrote:"Can we conclude that darling?.. This is a planet. We have investigated one welcome kiosk and one space-dockside tavern... It is like we explored just one corner of a pinky fingernail and then declare 'We cannot know what the heart wants!'."
Pertinax wrote:"This video that you have. Does it show me anything more interesting that the avian's preening?"
Pertinax wrote:"It seems to me that Killinger Design keeps itself largely cut off from the rest of this Ice Box. There are no obvious points for infiltration."
Az Rael wrote:"We are still lacking a plan, we are here, just like the warehouse... with no real plan... We know the names of some engineers. If they live in a residential area on this planet, maybe we can go have a talk with one or some of them. That might lead to some more information. It doesn't seem we are moving forward with the direct approach... I could still just walk in there, introduce myself and see where that leads."
Yates wrote:"Besides, we know that we must travel by mag-lev to reach their offices. Let us be genius explorers... And ride the mag-lev!"
Trorrie wrote:"I was trying to get in that direction anyway."
Az Rael wrote:"Why is the dracanoid still here, great!.. What are we going to do... with her... and with the mission?.. some of that, what did you call it? Skills as an expert infiltrator."
Trorrie misses the rest of the conversation distracted by one of her chosen songs coming on the speakers.

Onboard the Rogue.
Bryke

Bryke tries to get his team on the radio.
Bryke wrote:"Gentleman, how goes it?"
”01001000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01110001 01110101 01100101 01101110 01100011 01111001 00111111 00100000 01010111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101110 01110101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 00111111” Squeals from the speaker. What it means, is beyond Bryke’s ability to translate.

What are your Intentions?

Butcher’s Bill
Bryke:
Pertinax:
Az Rael:
Glitch:
Yates:
Trorrie:
"All things age. All things die. In the end, our sun burns out. Our universe grows cold and perishes. But the Dark Dimension, it’s the place beyond time."
GM of The Templar, Phase World: Galactic Rogues, Beyond the Supernatural: Old Gods of Appalachia
PP Ledger
User avatar
Yates
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Yates »

-----------------------------------
Perception: [roll]d%[/roll] | 21%
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll] | [roll]d%[/roll]
-----------------------------------
Character Sheet
PPE: 99/99
ISP: 104/104
HP: 31/31
SDC: 110/110
Worn:
  • NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
    Image
    M.D.C. by Location:
    • Helmet: 50
    • Arms: 40 each
    • Legs: 50 each
    • Main Body: 90

    Weight: 21 lbs. for human equivalent, 35 lbs. for giant-sized.
    Modifiers: -10% to physical skills
    Features:
    • All standard NE environmental armor features (p.35-36, DB8)
    • HUD Visor Allows 6 different screens to be viewed without impairing vision.
    • Deluxe Weapons Package
      • Twin Retractable Energy Blade (Right Forearm)
        • Damage: 4D6 M.D.
      • Plasma Encased Garrote Strangle Cord (Left Wrist)
        • Damage: 5D6 M.D.C. per melee
      • Particle Beam Blaster
        • Range: 2,000'
        • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D.
        • Payload: 10 Shot (E-Clip)
      • NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher
        • Range: 1 mile
        • Damage: 6D6 M.D.
        • Payload: 2 missiles
    • Robotic Exoskeleton
      • Robotic P.S. of 25, +4 P.P., +20 Speed, +10' to leaps, +10% to Climbing, Reduce Fatigue by 75%
      • Restrained Punch: 6D6, Punch/Kick: 1D4 M.D., Power Punch/Jump Kick: 2D4 M.D.
    • Integrated Sensor Pod
      • 360° scanning capability
      • +3 Initiative, +2 to Parry, +2 to Dodge, +5 to Roll w/, allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise
    • Built-In N-F40A Force Field
      • M.D.C.: 110
      • Voice Activated
    • Laser Distancer & Targeting
      • +1 to Strike with Hand Held Ranged Weapons
      • Range 2,000'
    • Optics Enhancements
      • Passive Night Vision: 3,000'
      • Telescopic Vision (up to 20x Magnification): 1 mile
      • Macro-Lens (6x Magnification)
      • Thermo-Imager: 2,000'
      • Light Polarization
    • Mini-Radar/Sonar System
      • Can track up to 12 targets
      • Range: 2 miles
    • Advanced Communication Package
      • Includes: Basic receiver/transmitter, secure cryptological encoding, burst transmission capability, and if the Suit has the HUD Enhancement is capable of sending and receiving text communications
      • Range: 30 miles
    • Psionic Electromagnetic Dampers
      • +2 to Save vs all Psionic Attacks and Possession Attempts, +1 to Save vs Magic Illusion and Mind Control

    Book Reference: p.37-39, DB8
    Main: 90/90 MDC. FF: 110/110 MDC. PB Blaster: 10/10 shots in e-clip. Micro-missiles: 2/2 shots. Note: Elaborate oversized dress worn atop EBA.
  • Utility Belt
    Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
    • Attachment: GR-45HP "Jack Hammer" Heavy Pistol
    • Attachment: 2 GR-45HP Magazines
    • Attachment: Flashlight
    • Attachment: Survival Knife

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+):
Psionics (varies):
Horror Factor (varies): +3

  • Cheerful


Yates demonstrates a complete lack of discipline as the group doesn’t confirm his desire to head to the mag-levs. Instead of waiting patiently for his teammates, the Timneh starts to sway/dance to music that only he can hear.

We… are the champions… my friends… And WE will keep fighting to the end…

After going through the lyrics for a few minutes in his head, obliviously dancing. He finally comes to again and makes an executive decision.

”Mag-lev? Let’s go darlings!” Yates declares, then seals up his EBA and heads out.
User avatar
Glitch
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Glitch »

Perception: 1d100: [58] = 58 /45%
JiC: 1d100: [50] = 50 / 1d20: [10] = 10

Passive (Always On) Conditions: Modulating Voice Synthesizer (Glitch maintains a human-like voice that sounds like it has a little static from a radio in it) | Sensory Antenna (10 ft) | Clock Calendar | Internal Juke Box [Glitch adjusts his profile to play internally |
Opaque
| All tech-based sensory equipment is -10% to track him

Active (Toggled ON) Conditions [Cycles every 120 seconds (2 minutes) as a main process while not actively engaging]: Explosives Detector (12ft radius) | Bug Detector (60ft radius) | External Video and Audio Surveillance (EVAS) | Radar Detector (80%) | Radiation Detector (60ft radius; identifies all forms of radiation and their level of harm to organic/synthetic matter) | Forcefield:110/110 MDC | Motion Detector and Warning System | Micro Hover-Jets

Active Programs [As of exiting the Rogue on Icebox; after landing]: Military Espionage: Undercover | Military Intelligence| Technical: Computers | Military Espionage: Thief


Skills:



Post:
Yates wrote:"I believe she is a D.R.A.G.O.N. mag-lev ambassador, Magnificence. And as friends of the ambassador, we would be privy to discounts, free meals and MORE!"
Glitch's lean and silent figure observes Yates and Trorrie, bemused by Yates' interpterion of Dragon. "This one was referencing their organic heritage, not a title." Glitch answers Yates, the intelligence's head tilting slightly as it turns to Trorrie. Observation: Draconid lineage confirmed; standard traits expected. Normal variance for magic and psionics. Physical traits are resilient. Glitch considers.
Trorrie wrote:"Psionics. The highest classification of Psionics."
Glitch releases a robotic buzz equivalent to a sigh. Observation: Another mentalist claiming superiority. That is now Pertinax, Yates and Trorrie with supposed mental capabilities. Not that I have seen it manifested into anything worthwhile. I will observe this organic. Glitch considers of the other 'psychics' in the group. Glitch reveals none of this though, or anything beyond the single buzz before answering. "Potentially useful and impossible to test prior to needing it. Still, viable." Glitch answers.
Trorrie wrote:"I'm not even from this frozen rock. I got here barely more than a day ago."
This news makes Glitch zero his main reticle on Trorrie. Log: Usefulness has changed from local resource to expendable mercenary. Will re-evaluate as skills become apparent. Glitch logs.
Pertinax wrote: "This video that you have. Does it show me anything more interesting that the avian's preening?"
Glitch shakes his head slowly, one time in each direction. "No." Glitch states. Then looking between Az, Pertinax, Yates and Trorrie. He will allow Pertinax to review the footage then let them discuss. The intelligence agreeing largely with Az and his annoyance. "I second his concerns; we should not approach without more information, and we know the locations of some engineers. Whether we talk to them, or force them to cooperate is irrelevant. It is still the best avenue." Glitch states as Yates starts to leave.

Glitch will then turn to Pertinax before the group leaves. "We should return to the ship and check in; the port is secure enough from what I have seen and we are not a target yet. Unless we must leave one at the ship." Glitch adds.
What happens when a being designed to follow orders and programmed to kill eliminates those they served? Who is giving them the orders now? Scariest version; they are.

Ultrix, the Altessan Eviscerator, to Glitch -- FF00FF
Glitch to Ultrix -- 8000BF
Internal command processes

M.D.C.: 220

Ultrix | MDC: 500 | DMG: 6d6 | Nano-Regen: 2d6/hr | Electrical Discharge: 4d6, 0-200' range.


Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Glitch | PP Ledger | Other PCs: Oren Exe (PW GA) | Sam Animus (PWVR) | Venenifer (Atlantis) | Ronan (SS)
User avatar
Bryke
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Bryke »

Perception: 54% +2% 1d100: [35] = 35
JiC d20/d100: 1d20: [14] = 14 / 1d100: [85] = 85

Status:
MindBlock: AutoDefense
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien intelligences and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Doesn't breathe air and is immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and has eagle-like normal vision.
Sixth Sense
HF 10

Conditions:
At the comms on ship, slightly frustrated.

Bryke immediately goes quiet, staring at the comms and listening to the response . Why arent they responding correctly, whats with the- shit!? The Promethean looks at the channel to see if he is broadcasting on the right one and see's that he is not. He does not think much of it though other than the fact that he made a mistake. Shite, wrong channel, good thing this one didnt say much. He looks to the broadcast once more and says, "You got the wrong channel." Not gonna admit fault.

The Promethean then tries again to connect to the team. "Fellas, chime in, just checking on you."

Radio: Basic 75% | 1d100: [97] = 97 To decipher the message.
Radio: Basic 75% | 1d100: [47] = 47 To call the group again.
OOC Comments
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 83%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.


PPE: 233/302
ISP: 119/185
SDC: 634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP: 186/186

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
User avatar
Trorrie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Trorrie »

Perception: 1d100: [22] = 22 /26%
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 / 1d100: [78] = 78

Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense

Taken by whatever had come on, the Draconid doesn't hear the majority of the conversation, even if she were mentioned for some reason.

Dance 1d100: [59] = 59 /30% Groove where she had chosen sit to the beat
Glitch wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:10 pmGlitch releases a robotic buzz equivalent to a sigh. Observation: Another mentalist claiming superiority. That is now Pertinax, Yates and Trorrie with supposed mental capabilities. Not that I have seen it manifested into anything worthwhile. I will observe this organic. Glitch considers of the other 'psychics' in the group. Glitch reveals none of this though, or anything beyond the single buzz before answering. "Potentially useful and impossible to test prior to needing it. Still, viable." Glitch answers.
Her groove is interrupted by Glitch. "Correct. But a little demonstration could be done. Otherwise... I won't unless I decide i need to."
Yates wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:22 am”Mag-lev? Let’s go darlings!” Yates declares, then seals up his EBA and heads out.
"No one said I can't come." She says, getting to her harsh weather suit. "I promise to not get in the way unless I'm setting someone on fire."

Having not exactly heard where the Mag-Lev was, on the way to the door she politely inquires where it is and the fastest way to it.
Trorrie viewtopic.php?p=1397965#p1397965 Ledger viewtopic.php?p=1389920#p1389920

MDC: 161/161
ISP: 108/116
PPE: 10

Conditions: Nightvision to 90 feet. Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Az Rael
Group Leader
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [36] = 36 /61%.
  • +15% in darkness or while in a shadow
  • +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead
  • +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Just in Case: 1d20: [20] = 20 ; 1d100: [54] = 54
Conditions: N/A

Skills:



Post:
Glitch wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:10 pm Glitch will then turn to Pertinax before the group leaves. "We should return to the ship and check in; the port is secure enough from what I have seen and we are not a target yet. Unless we must leave one at the ship." Glitch adds.
Az Rael turns to glitch and nods, "Yes, the ship. WE can at least regroup and review what we have for intel again." Az Rael turns and heads for the door to make his way back to the ship.

We need a win. We can't just wing this one. We can't
P.P.E.: 99 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82
Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12


Az Rael
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: GM/DM (The Templar, PW: Galactic Rogues, BTS:OGoA)
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Consumer »

Parts Run
General Info wrote:Time/Date: 10:12 AM (Center Standard Time); 9/5/5023 (Center Reckoning)
(5 minutes has passed)
Location: Anvil Galaxy, GL System, GL-2 (Icebox), D’Nar’s Rest
Weather: -75 degrees, Cloudy.
Mission Notes
Other Notes:
At the Bar
Pertinax, Az Rael, Glitch, Yates, and Trorrie

The Rogues continue to converse for another minute or so, before getting down to the point of deciding where to go next.
Yates wrote:”Mag-lev? Let’s go darlings!”
Glitch wrote:"We should return to the ship and check in; the port is secure enough from what I have seen and we are not a target yet. Unless we must leave one at the ship."
Trorrie wrote:"No one said I can't come. I promise to not get in the way unless I'm setting someone on fire."
Az Rael wrote:"Yes, the ship. WE can at least regroup and review what we have for intel again."
Given the dissenting direction is from the newest member, the Rogues suit back up with Trorrie in tow, as no one has told her not to, making their way back to the ship.

Onboard the Rogue.
Bryke

Bryke tries to reason what he may have just done deciding to go with denial.
Bryke wrote:"You got the wrong channel."
Bryke notices an odd squeal and the channel goes dead. Undeterred, Bryke goes about changing the channel to contact the group on their chosen frequency.
Bryke wrote:"Fellas, chime in, just checking on you."
Bryke doesn’t receive an immediate answer, but within a minute, the crew is back onboard the Rogue anyways, making the message generally moot.

The Rogues plus Trorrie are now back on board the ship, prepared to do some more thinking it seems.

What are your Intentions?

Butcher’s Bill
Bryke:
Pertinax:
Az Rael:
Glitch:
Yates:
Trorrie:
"All things age. All things die. In the end, our sun burns out. Our universe grows cold and perishes. But the Dark Dimension, it’s the place beyond time."
GM of The Templar, Phase World: Galactic Rogues, Beyond the Supernatural: Old Gods of Appalachia
PP Ledger
User avatar
Az Rael
Group Leader
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [60] = 60 /61%.
  • +15% in darkness or while in a shadow
  • +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead
  • +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Just in Case: 1d20: [18] = 18 ; 1d100: [26] = 26
Conditions: N/A

Skills:
Land Navigation 80% vs 1d100: [25] = 25 - Try to figure out the fastest route allowing the best stealth opportunities.
Land Navigation 80% vs 1d100: [10] = 10 - Try to figure out how long that route might normally take.
Mathematics: Basic 127% vs 1d100: [15] = 15 - calculate the travel time assuming the slower travel speed with stealth.
Research 97% vs 1d100: [41] = 41 - Look for shops selling magical items ont he planet.

(The goal here is to come up with a min and a max travel time)



Post:

Back on the ship Az Rael makes his way to his quarters to review the intel again. What am I missing. How do we do this? Az Rael reviews the security info, closely looking at their schedules. do they run the facility around the clock? Az Rael reviews the assignments and looks to see if security is reduced during the evening hours. Shaking his head in acceptance, Maybe... Maybe we go in at night?

Az real grabs the information they have any the current engineers working on the project. One of these might come in handy.

After grabbing the info Az Real looks around the rogue for Pertinax, finding him he will offer, "Looks like they are closed at night, maybe we can sneak in then." Az Real points out the security details that are assigned at that time.
OOC Comments
Maybe we can get more precise details on what we will find at night.
"The problem... we need to verify the intel we have is accurate. The other problem... getting int he door without setting off the alarm. Cocking his head slightly he finishes, "Once inside... I can keep a myself and another hideen in the shadows. I am not sure how long it will take or if my magical stores can last that long... maybe if I can find some kind of magical battery..."

Az Real trails off in consideration, I need to look at the building drawings and see if I can estimate how long it will take.

Az Real look to Pertinax, "We may need to split up for a short time... What do you think?"

Regardless of the response, when the conversation is over, Az Real makes his way back to his quarters and reviews the pyramids drawings closely trying to calculate how long it may take to make his way to the lab, while staying int he shadows and staying hidden.

After calculating his travel time Az Real tries to log onto the local internet searching for shops that might sell magic items.
P.P.E.: 99 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82
Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12


Az Rael
User avatar
Yates
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Yates »

-----------------------------------
Perception: d%: [75] = 75 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 | d%: [62] = 62
-----------------------------------
Character Sheet
PPE: 99/99
ISP: 104/104
HP: 31/31
SDC: 110/110
Worn:
  • NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
    Image
    M.D.C. by Location:
    • Helmet: 50
    • Arms: 40 each
    • Legs: 50 each
    • Main Body: 90

    Weight: 21 lbs. for human equivalent, 35 lbs. for giant-sized.
    Modifiers: -10% to physical skills
    Features:
    • All standard NE environmental armor features (p.35-36, DB8)
    • HUD Visor Allows 6 different screens to be viewed without impairing vision.
    • Deluxe Weapons Package
      • Twin Retractable Energy Blade (Right Forearm)
        • Damage: 4D6 M.D.
      • Plasma Encased Garrote Strangle Cord (Left Wrist)
        • Damage: 5D6 M.D.C. per melee
      • Particle Beam Blaster
        • Range: 2,000'
        • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D.
        • Payload: 10 Shot (E-Clip)
      • NE-28R Micro-Missile Wrist Launcher
        • Range: 1 mile
        • Damage: 6D6 M.D.
        • Payload: 2 missiles
    • Robotic Exoskeleton
      • Robotic P.S. of 25, +4 P.P., +20 Speed, +10' to leaps, +10% to Climbing, Reduce Fatigue by 75%
      • Restrained Punch: 6D6, Punch/Kick: 1D4 M.D., Power Punch/Jump Kick: 2D4 M.D.
    • Integrated Sensor Pod
      • 360° scanning capability
      • +3 Initiative, +2 to Parry, +2 to Dodge, +5 to Roll w/, allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise
    • Built-In N-F40A Force Field
      • M.D.C.: 110
      • Voice Activated
    • Laser Distancer & Targeting
      • +1 to Strike with Hand Held Ranged Weapons
      • Range 2,000'
    • Optics Enhancements
      • Passive Night Vision: 3,000'
      • Telescopic Vision (up to 20x Magnification): 1 mile
      • Macro-Lens (6x Magnification)
      • Thermo-Imager: 2,000'
      • Light Polarization
    • Mini-Radar/Sonar System
      • Can track up to 12 targets
      • Range: 2 miles
    • Advanced Communication Package
      • Includes: Basic receiver/transmitter, secure cryptological encoding, burst transmission capability, and if the Suit has the HUD Enhancement is capable of sending and receiving text communications
      • Range: 30 miles
    • Psionic Electromagnetic Dampers
      • +2 to Save vs all Psionic Attacks and Possession Attempts, +1 to Save vs Magic Illusion and Mind Control

    Book Reference: p.37-39, DB8
    Main: 90/90 MDC. FF: 110/110 MDC. PB Blaster: 10/10 shots in e-clip. Micro-missiles: 2/2 shots. Note: Elaborate oversized dress worn atop EBA.
  • Utility Belt
    Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
    • Attachment: GR-45HP "Jack Hammer" Heavy Pistol
    • Attachment: 2 GR-45HP Magazines
    • Attachment: Flashlight
    • Attachment: Survival Knife

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +20%
Magic (varies): +5
Lethal Poison (14+): +5
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +5
Insanity (12+):
Psionics (varies):
Horror Factor (varies): +3

  • Cheerful


Brought back to the ship, Yates stands around with the others as they decide on a path forward.

"Darlings, I do not understand why we are being so shy." the Timneh asks with full sincerity. "The Stone Pyramid space is shared with other businesses. It cannot be suspicious for there to be window shoppers around. And even if it is, that is critical information to know for an infiltration attempt!" Certainly would be a lot more entertaining to stake the place out than to sit around the ship all day while waiting for others to finish staring at a computer screen figuring out our genius plan.

Yates tries to press the team into getting some in-person eyeballs onto the Killinger Design. He will make the argument that even if the place turns out to be the equivalent to an office space (which seems highly unlikely given Stone Pyramids tend to serve a greater purpose than that), they need to get a feel for how the place breathes. Not really knowing much about proper stake-outs, the Timneh is a strong advocate for in-person efforts because he secretly wants to continue stretching his legs and gets rather bored sitting around all the time. He also seems to imagine the GL2.4 research facility to be more akin to a commercial strip mall than some manner of high security scientific lab. Probably because he didn't do the best of job reading or paying attention during the debrief.

Not particularly talented at subterfuge either, Yates can only really be Yates on the stake out. But he can certainly try to be a stylish, soft-footed Yates capable of acrobatically ducking out of trouble in a pinch.

((Prowl. d%: [29] = 29 | 70%))
User avatar
Glitch
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Glitch »

Perception: 1d100: [45] = 45 /45%
JiC: 1d100: [3] = 3 / 1d20: [17] = 17

Passive (Always On) Conditions: Modulating Voice Synthesizer (Glitch maintains a human-like voice that sounds like it has a little static from a radio in it) | Sensory Antenna (10 ft) | Clock Calendar | Internal Juke Box [Glitch adjusts his profile to play internally |
Opaque
| All tech-based sensory equipment is -10% to track him

Active (Toggled ON) Conditions [Cycles every 120 seconds (2 minutes) as a main process while not actively engaging]: Explosives Detector (12ft radius) | Bug Detector (60ft radius) | External Video and Audio Surveillance (EVAS) | Radar Detector (80%) | Radiation Detector (60ft radius; identifies all forms of radiation and their level of harm to organic/synthetic matter) | Forcefield:110/110 MDC | Motion Detector and Warning System | Micro Hover-Jets

Active Programs [As of exiting the Rogue on Icebox; after landing]: Military Espionage: Undercover | Military Intelligence| Technical: Computers | Military Communications: Advanced


Skills:
Unload Military Espionage: Thief and load Military Communications, Advanced: 1d4: [1] = 1 hours

Undercover Ops: 1d100: [87] = 87 /90% [If you saw him, you think he's supposed to be there.]
Camouflage: 1d100: [42] = 42 /80% [But, no, you don't see Glitch. It's obviously nothing worth investigating.]
Prowl: 1d100: [11] = 11 /76% [Glitch doing Glitch things nice and quiet]

Surveillance: 1d100: [14] = 14 /90% [Employing the full scope of his subsystems during recon]

Post:

Glitch doesn't stop the draconoid from following, considering it to be a potential resource to be used during the mission. Trorrie's willingness to follow elevates them above normal organics. Observation: This organic involves themselves which is more than most. A flaw to be exploited. Glitch considers.
Az wrote:"Once inside... I can keep a myself and another hideen in the shadows. I am not sure how long it will take or if my magical stores can last that long... maybe if I can find some kind of magical battery..."
Glitch nods. "I will go with you to infiltrate when the time comes. Your abilities coupled with mine will increase our chances." Glitch offers, regarding an infiltration plan.
Az wrote:"We may need to split up for a short time... What do you think?"
Glitch almost releases another techno-can sigh before stopping. Defrag habit: I must not develop predictable or organic like habits such as expressing discontent with verbal queues. Prepping for defrag after this mission is complete. Glitch pauses. Observation: I wonder how often he has conducted proper reconnaissance before. Splitting up is often useful. Glitch observes before answering. "Yes." He says simply.
Yates wrote:"Darlings, I do not understand why we are being so shy." the Timneh asks with full sincerity. "The Stone Pyramid space is shared with other businesses. It cannot be suspicious for there to be window shoppers around. And even if it is, that is critical information to know for an infiltration attempt!"
Glitch turns to the avian and nods once. "Agreed. Eyes on the target location before going in would be wise. I will go with you to observe the location and will be ready to depart soon. I will move independently unless needed. I recommend you engage using your normal methods; a proper winder shopper. It would allow me more freedom of movement and the opportunity to observe their personnel." Glitch states.

He turns to Pertinax and the others. "While we conduct recon, why don't you pursue the engineer? Return no later than 1800 local time to reconvene and begin proper planning. That gives us ten hours. Ideally, we can conduct our heist at night and be gone before morning." Glitch suggests, not wanting to spend days on this planet.
What happens when a being designed to follow orders and programmed to kill eliminates those they served? Who is giving them the orders now? Scariest version; they are.

Ultrix, the Altessan Eviscerator, to Glitch -- FF00FF
Glitch to Ultrix -- 8000BF
Internal command processes

M.D.C.: 220

Ultrix | MDC: 500 | DMG: 6d6 | Nano-Regen: 2d6/hr | Electrical Discharge: 4d6, 0-200' range.


Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Glitch | PP Ledger | Other PCs: Oren Exe (PW GA) | Sam Animus (PWVR) | Venenifer (Atlantis) | Ronan (SS)
User avatar
Trorrie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Trorrie »

Perception: 1d100: [21] = 21 /26%
JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 / 1d100: [70] = 70

Conditions: Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense

Trorrie follows the rogues to and onto their ship asking questions with only cleanliness, bathrooms, and reading material in mind. Entering the ship proper she potentially deflates to the state of not at least sweeping and dusting on occasion if her first impression includes what seems to be a ship not swept in the last few days. She doesn't openly express any concerns about the ship and takes what she got. All I need is to get through the gate. This is tolerable.
Yates wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:21 am"Darlings, I do not understand why we are being so shy." the Timneh asks with full sincerity. "The Stone Pyramid space is shared with other businesses. It cannot be suspicious for there to be window shoppers around. And even if it is, that is critical information to know for an infiltration attempt!" Certainly would be a lot more entertaining to stake the place out than to sit around the ship all day while waiting for others to finish staring at a computer screen figuring out our genius plan.
"I'm not shy... and who knows what could be there."
Glitch wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:01 pmGlitch turns to the avian and nods once. "Agreed. Eyes on the target location before going in would be wise. I will go with you to observe the location and will be ready to depart soon. I will move independently unless needed. I recommend you engage using your normal methods; a proper winder shopper. It would allow me more freedom of movement and the opportunity to observe their personnel." Glitch states.

He turns to Pertinax and the others. "While we conduct recon, why don't you pursue the engineer? Return no later than 1800 local time to reconvene and begin proper planning. That gives us ten hours. Ideally, we can conduct our heist at night and be gone before morning." Glitch suggests, not wanting to spend days on this planet.
Heh. Winder. "Yes. I could try to get a head count of who's at our door generally if I see it." Is her offer of recon. "Possibly identify the engineer too."
Trorrie viewtopic.php?p=1397965#p1397965 Ledger viewtopic.php?p=1389920#p1389920

MDC: 161/161
ISP: 108/116
PPE: 10

Conditions: Nightvision to 90 feet. Mind Block Auto-Defense. Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Pertinax
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:17 am

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Pertinax »

Perception (36%) 1d100: [64] = 64
JiC 1d20: [4] = 4 / 1d100: [93] = 93

Armor
Talisman of Armor of Ithan (Inactive)
Loksuit Power Armor - M.D.C. by location
  • Main Body - 115
  • Head/Helmet - 50
  • Arms - 50 each
  • Legs - 60 each
Black boots
Blue pants
Blue and orange hooded jacket

Weapon
Ripper vibro-knife
Kimarxi hunting knife
HW-19 stun pistol (20/20)

Skill rolls
Intelligence (80%) 1d100: [1] = 1 - Review the intel for more info about the engineers at Killinger Design
Computer Operations (60%) 1d100: [32] = 32 - Look up engineer's personal info, if needed
Streetwise (58%) 1d100: [54] = 54 - Any additional dirt we can find?

Pertinax trails behind the others out bar. He had been treating this mission like a simple smash and grab - they would get on planet, infiltrate the factory, steal the part, and get out quickly. It is never that easy. You should have known better. Now he is faced with a problem he needs to solve, where can he find the easiest point of entry?
Glitch wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:10 pm"We should return to the ship and check in; the port is secure enough from what I have seen and we are not a target yet. Unless we must leave one at the ship."
"Hrm?" Pertinax looks up. "Usually I am the paranoid one. However in this case, if we need to spend more time on this planet we should act like belong here. Holing up in the ship except to scout this planet will draw more attention than Yates's preening."
'Alex' wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:32 am"We may need to split up for a short time... What do you think?"
"Reasonable," he replies. "I thought approaching the factory would be easier."
Glitch wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:01 pm"While we conduct recon, why don't you pursue the engineer? Return no later than 1800 local time to reconvene and begin proper planning. That gives us ten hours. Ideally, we can conduct our heist at night and be gone before morning."
"Eight hours," Pertinax corrects Glitch. You cannot trust a machine to lead a mission. By default it treats all organic life as expendable. "If you want me to track down some random worker and shadow them, I will need more than eight hours. I will report back when I have results."

Pertinax breaks from the rest of the team and heads to the nearest indoor public place. Once there, he gets on the ultranet and starts to search for information on the engineers on staff at Killinger Design. Specifically he wants to find out which engineer or engineers have easy to exploit vulnerabilities. Do any of them have any money problems (bad credit, outstanding debts, recently took out large loans, etc.)? Have any of them been arrested recently (especially for public drunkenness or possession of an illegal substance)? And if Pertinax can get access to Killinger's business records, have any of them been reprimanded at work or have any reason to be disgruntled.

Once he has identified who the liabilities are, he will then look up their home addresses. If any of the engineers is currently not at the factory, he will go there immediately. Otherwise, he will wait by the mag rail until the end of the next shift, hoping to spot an engineer heading home.
Pertinax
M.D.C.: 348 | P.P.E.: 11 | I.S.P.: 133
Once a dreadmaster for the Tarlok Military, always a hostile prig
User avatar
Glitch
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Glitch »

[Rolls Held]

Glitch turns and looks at Pertinax silently. A myriad of processes pouring through the intelligence as it was accurately corrected by an organic. Observation: I made a mistake. Conduct immediate upo update... updating Pertinax.pwr Glitch logs as his process runs. Process: upoupdate/force ... internal clock out of sync... resyncing NTP... syncing... syncing... syncing... sync successful. Glitch offers a low audible chirp. Modification: Pertinax.pwr + MFT; Justification - Organic associate correctly identified and corrected time error that could have set us back two hours. No past occurrences on record; one-time fluke. Glitch goes through a series of justifications before accepting the correction.
"Eight hours, "If you want me to track down some random worker and shadow them, I will need more than eight hours. I will report back when I have results."
"Excellent; you did your own math and did not trust my words. Your time management skills are viable as is your ability to self operate. Do not expect it to happen again to you." Glitch then states, not disclosing his internal processes and instead suggesting it was an intentionally misspoke to see if anyone noticed. "If you require more than eight hours to track down and interrogate an engineer who isn't hiding; that is your prerogative. I recommend radio contact every several hours, though. 4 hour intervals at most." Glitch then suggests.
What happens when a being designed to follow orders and programmed to kill eliminates those they served? Who is giving them the orders now? Scariest version; they are.

Ultrix, the Altessan Eviscerator, to Glitch -- FF00FF
Glitch to Ultrix -- 8000BF
Internal command processes

M.D.C.: 220

Ultrix | MDC: 500 | DMG: 6d6 | Nano-Regen: 2d6/hr | Electrical Discharge: 4d6, 0-200' range.


Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Glitch | PP Ledger | Other PCs: Oren Exe (PW GA) | Sam Animus (PWVR) | Venenifer (Atlantis) | Ronan (SS)
User avatar
Yates
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 am
Location: Phase World PC (Rogues)

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Yates »

((rolls carried over))
Glitch wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:01 pm
Yates wrote:"Darlings, I do not understand why we are being so shy." the Timneh asks with full sincerity. "The Stone Pyramid space is shared with other businesses. It cannot be suspicious for there to be window shoppers around. And even if it is, that is critical information to know for an infiltration attempt!"
Glitch turns to the avian and nods once. "Agreed. Eyes on the target location before going in would be wise. I will go with you to observe the location and will be ready to depart soon. I will move independently unless needed. I recommend you engage using your normal methods; a proper winder shopper. It would allow me more freedom of movement and the opportunity to observe their personnel." Glitch states.
"Splendid! My eyes will go look with the full confidence of Magnificence being nearby!" Yates chirps agreeably. I wonder if I am arrested if Magnificence will dispose of law enforcement or will sate its curiosity with where they choose to imprison me. Now I'm wondering what their prison system must be like here on this frozen planet. What could be worse than being exposed to the frigid outdoors?!
Trorrie wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:26 pm"I'm not shy... and who knows what could be there."
"Could be GOLD!" Yates replies to the dragonid in a complete non-sequitor. It is difficult to follow the logic of why the Timneh might think that obtainable gold or precious metals should be hiding within a stone pyramid on an austere frozen planet. And yet, Yates has put it out in the universe that he considers it a wholly reasonable possibility.
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: GM/DM (The Templar, PW: Galactic Rogues, BTS:OGoA)
Contact:

Re: [GR] Parts Run

Post by Consumer »

Parts Run
General Info wrote:Time/Date: 12:42 PM (Center Standard Time); 9/5/5023 (Center Reckoning)
(2.5 hours has passed)
Location: Anvil Galaxy, GL System, GL-2 (Icebox), D’Nar’s Rest
Weather: -75 degrees, Cloudy.
Mission Notes
Other Notes:
Skills: Az Rael: Land Navigation (Try to figure out the fastest route allowing the best stealth opportunities.) While not a perfect answer, Az Rael thinks it could be done in as little as ten minutes, if he avoids the elevators between levels. Using the Elevators bring it down to a slimmer seven minutes. Of course this all really depends on light levels and foot traffic between the levels.
Land Navigation (Try to figure out how long that route might normally take.) If the Elevator is on the ground level two minutes, three minutes otherwise.
Mathematics: Basic (calculate the travel time assuming the slower travel speed with stealth.) 7-10 minutes.
Research (Look for shops selling magical items on the planet.) There are several in the city of D’Nar’s Rest.
Pertinax: Intelligence (Review the intel for more info about the engineers at Killinger Design) Seven man team, not including Killinger. They’ve been working together for approximately three years. All of them are unwed, and have no children. None seem to have anything resembling a criminal record.
Streetwise (Any additional dirt we can find?) None, they’re pretty squeaky clean.



Az Rael goes and digs through the maps of the pyramid complex, while Pertinax goes through the personnel files of the engineers working for Killinger Design. Trorrie, Yates, and Glitch make their way to the Mag-Lev station, to catch the next train out to Arcane Factory GL2.4.

The train is a high-tech affair, with regulated environmental systems, that make the frigid sub zero temperatures seem like a far away thing. A surprising number of people of a variety of different professions are riding the same train. It’s not very surprising as the transport makes several stops both before and after the target Arcane Factory. Observing the terrain from the window as it flies by at five-hundred miles per hour, shows why landing a ship outside the space port is difficult at best. The ice is jagged, uneven and covering in crevices that might just eat up a ship the size of the Rogue. Glitch would best guess, it’s unstable under heavy weight.

Pertinax, having read all he can on the engineers, finds that one of them has the day off. So the Tarlok makes his way out into the icy cold to observe. Making his way to the building that the engineer calls home. It is a multi-story apartment compound, utilitarian looking, like most of the buildings in D’Nar’s Rest. The windows are small and generally frosted over. Pertinax finds a relatively comfortable spot to observe for the moment, hidden between two pieces of industrial equipment.

The Mag-Lev Train slows at Arcane Factory GL2.4. ”Arcane Factory GL2.4; Train leaves in five minutes.” Can be heard over the speakers. A few folk get up and make their way off of the train. Once off the train, Glitch, Trorrie and Yates quickly move to find somewhere to hide and observe. The station platform not being viable leaves them to find a spot in the ice field surrounding the area. It takes the trio about five minutes to find a viable spot, allowing them to observe the pyramid from two sides after the train moves off. It’s an ice rime covered stone structure. Glitch notices the likely reason it can rest here is unnatural manipulation of the local bedrock. Other than the pyramid, there are two other structures so to speak. The Train station, which is just a basic platform made of stone, likely dragged up from the bedrock, and the loading platform where cargo goes in and out of the Pyramid.

Yates is likely disappointed that it’s not built like a stripmall. While Trorrie and Glitch notice two humanoids wearing military body armor guarding the two entrances. Trorrie notices a few aircars parked on a thin patch of stone lining the edge of the pyramid..

Thus begins the observation process.

What are your Intentions?

Butcher’s Bill
Bryke:
Pertinax:
Az Rael:
Glitch:
Yates:
Trorrie:
"All things age. All things die. In the end, our sun burns out. Our universe grows cold and perishes. But the Dark Dimension, it’s the place beyond time."
GM of The Templar, Phase World: Galactic Rogues, Beyond the Supernatural: Old Gods of Appalachia
PP Ledger
Post Reply

Return to “Phase World: The Three Galaxies”