Refugee All Stars

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Refugee All Stars

Post by Wolf Whitaker »

Perception: 1d100: [98] = 98 /68%
JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 ; 1d100: [84] = 84

Paranoia Thought Text

Chi: 52/52
Active Effects:
  • HF: 12
  • (Opponents must roll to save vs horror factor whenever the Gunslinger makes a serious threat (stop or else ... ) and again if and when he first draws his weapon on a character. Likewise, those who attack a Gunslinger must roll to save vs Horror Factor whenever facing the Gunslinger in a one-on-one showdown, duel, or shootout, and whenever an opponent makes his first move to attack the Gunslinger, even if the gunslinger isn't aware the character plans to attack.
  • +6 to all saves
  • See Invisible 200 ft
  • Integrated Sensor Pod - NE Armor
    • 360° scanning capability
    • Allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise
  • Optics Enhancements
    • Passive Night Vision: 3,000'
    • Telescopic Vision (up to 20x Magnification): 1 mile
    • Macro-Lens (6x Magnification)
    • Thermo-Imager: 2,000'
  • +30% to all Weapon Ranges
  • Toxins are only 50% effective and last for 50% of listed duration.

Wolf works with Shadow for a few moments, unsuccessfully. I don't like that. We need to leave. Losing that advantage will get you killed...I know. I don't like to agree with you but I have to this time. Its time to leave...can we send John down first?...no."

Wolf turns back and shuts the hatch. "Boss. Lets get out of here. I don't like the signal interference down there. Also we're not getting paid for this part and I'm not feeling up to working pro bono. We have what we came for. Lets mount up and get out of here. " Wolf motions for his wolves to follow him out of the building. As he exits Wolf checks under the seat of the hovercycle to see what the good doctor had been hiding.
Find Contraband-- 1d100: [21] = 21 /68%
Wolf will grab what ever is there and hold on to it till they get somewhere safe to examine it. Wolf will move out to whatever is next. "Time to drop this guy off to our employers."
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 12
Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver
Silver 6/6
Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver
Silver 0/6
Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
NE-F50: 160/160

Do not PM this Account. Please direct all PMs to Sum of All Fears
User avatar
Venenifer
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:09 am

Re: Refugee All Stars

Post by Venenifer »

Perception: 1d100: [90] = 90 /65%
JiC: 1d100: [45] = 45 / 1d20: [11] = 11

Conditions:
MDC: 640/640 | Barding MDC: 640/640(Barding BR: 2d6/melee) | P.P.E.: 126/136 | I.S.P.: 116/152
| HF (when identified as a dragon): 11 (13 w/Frills extended in Dragon Form) | Nightvision: 200ft | See Invisible (at will) | Shadow Meld (at will) | Cold/Fire 1/2 DMG | Impervious to All Forms Of Paralysis | Bio-Regen: 1d4*10 MDC/min | Sense Ley Lines/Nexuses/Dragons 20mi | Visually ID dragons within 4,000ft | Sixth Sense [Active, 2ISP] |

Skills


Post

Whatever shenanigans Wolf and John get into aren't even on the Dragoness' radar. Instead, after transforming to her true form, she waits impatiently for the team to finish playing around and get on board. Those that look will see a large and armored dragon with its wing down like a ramp, staring at them. One elbow is propped and she is resting her head on her dragonic left-claw while tapping her right claw on the ground, expressing impatience. One more thing. It's always 'One More Thing!" with these mortals. Especially shopping, looting and fighting. UGH! She snorts and a plum of purple vapors exit her nostrils (not pointed at anyone). "Can we go?" She asks no one in specific. Though, when they leave, her mood improves dramatically.
Wolf wrote:"Time to drop this guy off to our employers."
She extends her next and lets out a long-winded growl of a sigh. "Finally!" She exclaims as everyone climbs aboard and she takes off. Ven gets to enjoy flying again for the first time in awhile, though her wings and body feels somewhat sluggish since her symbiote it has ultimately made her feel safer. Gliding on the wind and soaring at a comfortable speed, the Royal Frilled Dragon flaps its wings on occasion only for mere movement in the air. If she senses a Ley Line anywhere nearby, she will start to drift towards it and fly above it but along its path towards their destination. Ven is far too content flying to care about the conversations the others are having. Ven is enjoying the flight so much she doesn't notice Almond pass out again.

When they approach their destination, Ven will telepathically link to William. 'We're reaching our destination soon, and I don't want to be shot at again. I'm setting us down before we get there.' Ven will inform Will and then take the group down so they can disembark. When everyone dismounts, Ven's large wings wrap around her body as her tail coils and she transforms back into her usual human-like disguise, then winking to whomever.
Venenifer, the Royal Frilled Dragon

P.P.E.: 136 | I.S.P.: 152 | Natural A.R.: 13 | Personal MDC: 630 | Barding MDC: 630D/315H
(+ 1 on all other saving throws not listed here) )
Coma/Death: 28%
Magic (varies): +6
Lethal Poison (14+): +6
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +6
Insanity (12+): +11
Psionics (varies): +9
Mind Control (varies): +3
Horror Factor (varies): +6

HF/Awe: 11/13 when frills flared. | Nightvision 200ft | See Invisible at Will | Shadow Meld at Will | Half Damage Fire/Plasma/Cold | Impervious to all forms of Paralysis | Bio-Regen: 1d4*10 MDC/minute | Sense Ley Lines, Nexuses, Pyramids and Dragons within 20 miles | Visually see past other dragon's illusions within 4,000ft


Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead
╭∩╮(=^ェ^=)╭∩╮
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC
Contact:

Re: Refugee All Stars

Post by William Summers »

Perception: 1d100: [92] = 92 /51% (+15% regarding machines and/or magic)
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [19] = 19

"Well, that was a bust. Let's get the ever loving fuck out of this shithole. I can almost taste the payday. And I need a new pair of socks like no one's business."
Venenifer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:45 am"Can we go?"
"You all heard the lady, it's time to ROLL OUT! Our pay ain't getting any bigger fucking around over here." He climbs aboard and enjoys the ride back to their destination.
Venenifer wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:45 am When they approach their destination, Ven will telepathically link to William. 'We're reaching our destination soon, and I don't want to be shot at again. I'm setting us down before we get there.'
Unable to reply mentally, Will let's Venn know that he has her back by relaying the command to the group. "We're gonna set it down here to make sure we can all look as human as possible for our hosts. That includes you, Pebbles."

When they've landed and are ready to head out, Will leads the walk to the gates of Castle Refuge. Heading to meet with Tarn and Coake, Will narrates as the group hands over Dr Almond Chiller and then the kill switch. With them armed with the information, the bad guy and the means to destroy the infestation, he patiently awaits the agreed upon payment. Once that's done, he'll politely excuse the group to head back to MercTown.
The Man in Black
Ledger
User avatar
Tyrannosapiens Rex
Game Master
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:31 am

Re: Refugee All Stars

Post by Tyrannosapiens Rex »

(GM DISCLAIMER: I outsourced the task of writing for Coake and Tarn to an AI and it decided not to speak as them. Source: Gramerly Generative AI with like 3 sentences of summary prompt- the base of lord coake guest star erin tarn with the roughnecks led by William Summers who go home. I edited very little of the output- I added the sentence about the prisoner. Its not great, but I had writers block and for science!)

The Roughnecks, a renowned mercenary group, returned to the base of Lord Coake of the Cyber-Knights after a successful mission. As they rode a dragon through the gates, they were greeted by the cheers of the townspeople and the welcoming party organized by Lord Coake himself. The leader of the Roughnecks, William Summers, dismounted and exchanged greetings with Lord Coake, who commended them for their bravery and skill.

The prisoner, Almond is carted away and scheduled for interrogation.

As the Roughnecks made their way to the main hall, they were surprised to see the famous scholar Erin Tarn waiting to greet them. Erin Tarn was known for her extensive knowledge of ancient artifacts and mysterious relics. She had been summoned by Lord Coake to assist during the recent mission.

After a hearty meal and tales of their adventure, the Roughnecks were summoned to a private audience with Lord Coake and Erin Tarn. Lord Coake explained the situation's urgency and the importance of the message they had recovered.

Erin Tarn shared her insights and theories, and together they formulated a plan to uncover the truth behind vampire attacks.

The Roughnecks call it a day's work and Return to MercTown.
Rewards
You already split up your 16 million.

Powerful Contact: Choice of Erin Tarn or Lord Coake
Post Reply

Return to “Roughnecks Adventure Forum”