The Mercer Project

Professionals contracted by Northern Gun to explore the Pacific Northwest, and beyond.
Locked
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

The Mercer Project

Post by Underguard »

Current Conditions wrote:Time/Date and Location: 9:00AM, Late April, Pacific Northwest, Desert
Environmental Conditions: Outside Temp; 3*C (37*F), Cloudy morning.
Ley Line/Nexus Presence: No ley line.
Lilith has a certain taste for the contracts she takes as a mercenary and this one seemed quite appealing too her. Exploring the Pacific Northwest at Northern Gun's expense and reinforcing an existing mercenary team. Lilith ended up hitching a ride from one of Northern Gun's depots that had some relief supplies and a few new personnel. Lilith could tell that even though Northern Gun purported a willingness to work with anyone, several of the personnel were either uncomfortable or enamored by her.

Lilith arrives at a small outpost with a few more dozen personnel floating around and waits out by the equipment until a beautiful blonde scientist approaches her. "Excuse me, Lilith, is it? Doctor O'Neill, a pleasure. Please follow me. I'll get you introduced to the mercenary unit and briefed." O'Neill states and leads Lilith to a conference room where the two wait. In the next several minutes, the various active members of the mercenary team filter inside the conference room.

Baxter and O'Neill meet the team at the established conference room where Baxter lays out his plan. Everyone can see a new person in the room that resembles a standing, human-sized bee. "Alright, keeping this short and sweet. The Mercer Project is the expansion too and reacquisition of what was formerly called the City of Seattle. A troubled city during it's peak, it was also equipped with some of the most cutting edge technology at the turn of the century. Some of which has never been replicated." Baxter states. O'Neill then steps in. "Added to the fact the historical records of what happened to Seattle are still incomplete. Your objective is to explore that area, assess it for dangers and provide suitable locations for us to establish forward bases. It's not your job to recover the tech, though anything you find should be turned over for reverse engineering." O'Neill continues and then pulls out a map. "The information you collected from the bunker in the forest had some interesting navigation routes that will let you either bypass or traverse the forest more aptly." O'Neill finishes.

O'Neill then turns to Lilith, then Sam. "I'd also like to introduce a new addition. Lilith is on a private contract with us as a freelancer however her skills would be effective with your unit while you explore. I trust this won't be an issue." O'Neill adds as Baxter steps forward, coughing once.

"Alright. Get your gear set up. Get to know each other. Barring unforeseen circumstances, your vehicles should always have a radio line back to us. If we lose contact for more than 7 days, we will assume you are lost and send in a search and rescue team." Baxter finishes. "You can leave when you're ready, but preferably by Monday. Let us know if you have any questions."

What are your intentions?

GM Note:


  • Sam:
  • Arvid:
  • Hemlock:
  • Gloriosa:
  • Dhaltuun:
  • Lilith:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Lilith
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:34 pm

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Lilith »

Perception: 1d100: [9] = 9 / 41%
JiC d100: 1d100: [56] = 56 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [5] = 5

Some characters can not shake their ancestors' nighttime sleep cycle. The character's internal clock is backward, being awake and alert at night, and sleepy and dull during the day. No matter what, the character is just not as sharp during the day as they are at night even if they force themself to sleep during the night and function during the day. -2 to initiative, -1 to strike & dodge, and -5% to all skills during the day time.


Mercenary work, at least, is familiar enough for the mutant bee, though she certainly finds the pace different among the Northern Gun. While she doesn't care to ever return to her previous experience, she can't help but compare and contrast. As she pulls her scout vehicle in beside the incoming equipment, she sighs. So much more relaxed. Don't feel like a competition none.

Getting out, she waits about for the person she said would be coming to greet her here in the cold northwest. Air in here is nicer than outside. Not used to this kind of weather down south. She catches notice of the woman coming to meet her, tilting her head slightly as she approaches. Huh. Not who I expected. Figured some sort of military commander or something. Just in case, however, she brushes a hand against the handle to her Flaming Dagger. Always paid to be prepared.
Doctor O'Neill wrote:"Excuse me, Lilith, is it? Doctor O'Neill, a pleasure. Please follow me. I'll get you introduced to the mercenary unit and briefed." O'Neill states and leads Lilith to a conference room where the two wait.
Lilith nods once, wings buzzing shortly as she follows the doctor. "Lilith, yes. Haven't been told much about the other mercs yet," she says, "Other than their general existence." Entering the conference room, she finds a good place to wait. Once the members of UPS come in, the bug-woman finds herself surprised as she looks over the group.

Was expecting a group of humans, as usual. This lot seems more varied than I'm used to. Glad for it. Rather than speaking pleasantries, she focuses her vision, taking a moment to look at the magical nature of the group, and very quickly regretting her decision as Hemlock stands out. Rather than using her magical senses, Lilith uses her psionics, activating
This might trigger Auto-Defense Mind Block?
(-6 I.S.P.) to get a read on the group.
Baxter & O'Neill wrote:"Alright, keeping this short and sweet. The Mercer Project is the expansion too and reacquisition of what was formerly called the City of Seattle. A troubled city during it's peak, it was also equipped with some of the most cutting edge technology at the turn of the century. Some of which has never been replicated." Baxter states. O'Neill then steps in. "Added to the fact the historical records of what happened to Seattle are still incomplete. Your objective is to explore that area, assess it for dangers and provide suitable locations for us to establish forward bases. It's not your job to recover the tech, though anything you find should be turned over for reverse engineering." O'Neill continues and then pulls out a map. "The information you collected from the bunker in the forest had some interesting navigation routes that will let you either bypass or traverse the forest more aptly." O'Neill finishes.
Lilith shifts over, looking at the map and letting her eyes rove over it, looking over the routes. Seems simple enough. Sounds like this group has been here a while. Scouts, huh? Probably best we stay out of trouble. She steps from foot to foot briefly, her own thoughts mixed about the possibility of violence, recovering herself as O'Neill continues.
O'Neill wrote:O'Neill then turns to Lilith, then Sam. "I'd also like to introduce a new addition. Lilith is on a private contract with us as a freelancer however her skills would be effective with your unit while you explore. I trust this won't be an issue." O'Neill adds as Baxter steps forward, coughing once.
The bee-person gives a curt nod to the rest of the mercenaries, the nearly seven-and-a-half foot tall woman doing her best to appear accommodating. She doesn't get a chance to say anything, however, when Baxter moves forward.
Baxter wrote:"Alright. Get your gear set up. Get to know each other. Barring unforeseen circumstances, your vehicles should always have a radio line back to us. If we lose contact for more than 7 days, we will assume you are lost and send in a search and rescue team." Baxter finishes. "You can leave when you're ready, but preferably by Monday. Let us know if you have any questions."
Got a couple days to settle in if we want. I should probably take a chance to do that, see about living quarters. Who knows how soon the others will want to take off, though. Her wings buzz once thoughtfully before nodding. "You got it," the bee responds in her quiet voice. She then turns her attention to the UPS mercs, settling on looking at Sam, as that was who O'Neill glanced at before introducing her. "Y'all been in the forest already, then. Any information on what to expect while traveling? 'Sides that, I just need to find my quarters and do some maintenance, then I'd be ready to join you wherever."
Lilith
Buzzing along the path of redemption.

Personal Status
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
Carapace M.D.C.: 240 / 240
Wrangler Riding Armor w/Long-coat
M.D.C. by Location
  • Helmet: 50 / 50
  • Right Arm: 44 / 44
  • Left Arm: 44 / 44
  • Right Leg: 53 / 53
  • Left Leg: 53 / 53
  • Main Body: 113 / 113
Modifier: -5% movement penalty
Weapons & Attacks
Energy Bolts: 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,000' (2,000' at additional P.P.E. cost)
Battle Fury Blade: 6D6 M.D.; Can activate Battle Fury for 3 minutes, increasing damage to 2D4*10 M.D., attacking twice per APM used (second attack is parried at a -5), and gaining a 100 M.D.C. magical suit of armor.
Flaming Dagger: 2D6 M.D.; lasts 6 minutes per activation.
Constant Effects
Gives the character the ability to hear very faint sounds (light footsteps, small animals breathing). The character can also overhear conversation at a much greater distance than is normally possible. + 1 on initiative.

Can see double the usual distance and detail of normal human vision.

Range: 1,000'; must be starlight or some other light source available. If in a completely blacked out area, a cave for example, nothing will be visible.

The Mystic Knight is impervious to lasers, ion blasts, particle beams, plasma bolts, electricity, fire, heat and radiation.
Magically created energy and ley line storms inflict half damage.
Rune weapons, holy weapons, and most magical weapons of all kinds do full damage. Likewise, ordinary swords, clubs, spears, etc., as well as bullets, arrows, Vibro-Blades, thrown rocks, falls, punches and most kinetic based attacks, do full damage.
Applies to all armor worn as well, as it is both an inherit trait and automatically generated field that surrounds the Mystic Knight.

The Mystic Knight is able to feel whether there is a ley line within the area of their sensing abilities, 30 miles (+10 miles).

The knight will automatically feel the sensation of a Rift opening or closing anywhere within 70 miles (+10 miles) of them. Although they cannot tell exactly where this Rift is, the knight knows if it is near or far and whether it is big or small. Note: When actually on a ley line, the Mystic Knight will know exactly where the Rift is located and can sense one where it is, as long as it is on the ley line or a connecting line.

: The expenditure of magic in the form of a spell, Rifting, or Techno-Wizardy can be felt, if not seen, up to 300' (+100') away. The Mystic Knight will not know the location nor be able to trace it, but they will feel its energy and know that magic is being used in the area of their sensing range. Note: This does not include the use of psionic powers.
Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense is a power that gives the psychic a precognitive flash of imminent danger to themself or somebody near them (within 90'). The character will not know what the danger is or where it will come from, nor who it will be directed at when in a group. All they know is that something life threatening will happen within the next 60 seconds! The Sixth Sense is triggered automatically, without the consent of the psychic, whenever their life is in great peril or the life of somebody they greatly care about (friend, partner, loved one, etc.). The Sixth Sense is only triggered by an unexpected, life threatening event (a trap or ambush is within 90' or a flash flood is rushing their way) which is already set into motion and will happen any second. The power can not be called upon at will to sense for traps or ambush. Instead, it works like an automatic reflex. If the character has used all their I.S.P. the Sixth Sense is temporarily rendered inoperative.
  • Range: 90'
  • Duration: Until the danger passes or happens. Bonuses apply only to the first round of the attack from the source of the sensed danger.
  • I.S.P.: 2
  • Saving Throw: None.
  • Bonuses: The sudden flash of insight provides the following bonuses. All bonuses apply only to the first, initial melee when the attack/danger occurs. Bonuses are lost in subsequent melee rounds after the danger is revealed. +6 on initiative roll, +2 to parry, +3 to dodge, and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind.
User avatar
Hemlock
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:28 am

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Hemlock »

JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 , 1d100: [33] = 33
Perception: 93% / 1d100: [18] = 18 (SUCCESS)

  • P.P.E.: 852/870
  • I.S.P.: 206/268
  • M.D.C.: 719/719



Energy Sphere: 1500 P.P.E. for 30 days
Heightened Presence Sense: constant 100ft range
Sustain: 30 days


Lilith wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:22 pm Once the members of UPS come in, the bug-woman finds herself surprised as she looks over the group.

Was expecting a group of humans, as usual. This lot seems more varied than I'm used to. Glad for it. Rather than speaking pleasantries, she focuses her vision, taking a moment to look at the magical nature of the group, and very quickly regretting her decision as Hemlock stands out. Rather than using her magical senses, Lilith uses her psionics, activating
This might trigger Auto-Defense Mind Block?
(-6 I.S.P.) to get a read on the group.
Hemlock looks over the newcomer with eyes alight with curiosity. What an odd looking person!

Hemlock currently has no blocking defence against the Queen Bee's aura probe, and thusly shows up on the upper red line of 'Oh Boy' level in terms of level, psionic and magical power. She is completely well, her favourite number is three and she has a strange craving for mead.
Baxter & O'Neill wrote:"Alright, keeping this short and sweet. The Mercer Project is the expansion too and reacquisition of what was formerly called the City of Seattle. A troubled city during it's peak, it was also equipped with some of the most cutting edge technology at the turn of the century. Some of which has never been replicated." Baxter states. O'Neill then steps in. "Added to the fact the historical records of what happened to Seattle are still incomplete. Your objective is to explore that area, assess it for dangers and provide suitable locations for us to establish forward bases. It's not your job to recover the tech, though anything you find should be turned over for reverse engineering." O'Neill continues and then pulls out a map. "The information you collected from the bunker in the forest had some interesting navigation routes that will let you either bypass or traverse the forest more aptly." O'Neill finishes.
Hemlock carefully looks over the map, mulling over the details and what areas they will be skipping. I'm not entirely sure I want to bypass the forest, but perhaps it is best these folk do. I wonder if there are faerie folk in the woods? I would enjoy finding out, but for now I suppose I ought to stay with this group.

O'Neill wrote:O'Neill then turns to Lilith, then Sam. "I'd also like to introduce a new addition. Lilith is on a private contract with us as a freelancer however her skills would be effective with your unit while you explore. I trust this won't be an issue." O'Neill adds as Baxter steps forward, coughing once.
"Beelighted to meet you!" she chortles mischievously. "I've never met one such as you before. Which dimension are you from?"

Imagine a dimension populated entirely by giant insects?! Images flash through her mind and she wonders how the strange being might answer.
Baxter wrote:"Alright. Get your gear set up. Get to know each other. Barring unforeseen circumstances, your vehicles should always have a radio line back to us. If we lose contact for more than 7 days, we will assume you are lost and send in a search and rescue team." Baxter finishes. "You can leave when you're ready, but preferably by Monday. Let us know if you have any questions."
"Monday then," Hemlock repeats with a nod. Yes that should give me enough time.

Hemlock lingers a minute or two and watches Lillith settle into a conversation with the others. Once she's satisfied she isn't needed, she strolls over to the exit and the outside.

Taking in a deep breath, she rubs her hands together eagerly. "Yes, let's see what's what shall we?"

Casting Animal Metamorphosis (-25 PPE) she transforms into a delightful partridge and
_7874419c-506c-4e3a-ae69-83e1fb2d70bc.jpg
outside the base. She sings to herself, "And a partridge in a pear tree." I wonder where I hear that tune before? Partridges are ground nesting birds anyway, why would one find one up a tree in the first place? Well, that's a fine idea. Let's go up high and find the right spot!

She looks for a good tree nearby. It ought to be tall and stout, with a wide enough trunk to accommodate her plans. Let's say an oak tree, though one eagerly awaits the GM's reply to all this. Hopefully Hemlock finds a burrow hole in a high spot around 30 feet off the ground. The sort of hidden hidey-hole favoured by nesting owls. If she finds one, she snickers happily. "Perfect! Far above the heads of mortal travelers in the woods, yet close to home base."

She hops inside. Hopefully not having to evict any existing residents, but she will do so if necessary. Law of the jungle and all that!

She widens the hidden space inside the tree trunk to make a room. Overall the room is quite small, suitable only for squirrels, owls or faeries. Thankfully, for Hemlock in her miniature animal form the small space is no issue at all.

This room is fortified with a Sanctum spell (-390 P.P.E.) to prevent nasties spying on her, as well as offering some warding against the supernatural should they ever find the space. Next, she uses castings of Create Wood (-20 P.P.E. per casting) to nicely line the room with hardened timber. She even fashions a door and rudimentary miniature furniture.

Then she spends an hour to create a magic circle through mystic ritual (-300 P.P.E.), which forms the first half of a Circle of Travel spell. This won't work until I create a second circle, someplace... but it will be a nice hidden home base away from the base of the human folk.

The wooden room she hardens with an Ironwood spell (-50 P.P.E.), and casts Mystic Alarm (-5 P.P.E.) upon it to warn against intruders. Then the industrious godling goes further with a ritual casting of Wards (-90 P.P.E. and Spell Strength: 22?). The ward inflicts a phobia curse that causes the victim to become phobic of all oak trees, which includes the oak Hemlock has made her lair in.


Hemlock's Little Oak Tree Lair
Located a short distance outside Outpost Hanford.
  • Faerie sized - must be the size of a squirrel or bird to enter.
  • Wooden chairs and crude table.
  • Wooden mugs on table
  • Circle of Travel - unlinked atm
  • Defenses:
    • Ironwood on all wooden items
    • Mystic Alarm
    • Ward - Phobia Curse spell strength 22 (afraid of trees of this species)
    • Sanctum
_4420d2cf-5315-411b-a709-5cf3a5db92b5.jpg


Her labors complete, she retires to a Time Hole to replenish her P.P.E. reserves before her next big adventure.
The Road goes ever on and on
Spell Strength +10 (victims need 22 to save vs. Hemlock's magic)
Senses: Intelligent presences and manned surveillance systems (100 ft/90% chance), and Rifts (350 miles).
User avatar
Lilith
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:34 pm

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Lilith »

((Rolls Carried))
Hemlock wrote:Hemlock currently has no blocking defence against the Queen Bee's aura probe, and thusly shows up on the upper red line of 'Oh Boy' level in terms of level, psionic and magical power. She is completely well, her favourite number is three and she has a strange craving for mead.
The bee isn't surprised that the one who blinded her magical sight is also pushing the limits of her psionics as well. She takes an unconscious half-step back, antennae twitching once. A powerful being. I don't know what she is, but I'd best not get on her bad side. She especially takes care to not bring up her past, in case the powerful Hemlock takes offense.
Hemlock wrote:"Beelighted to meet you!" she chortles mischievously. "I've never met one such as you before. Which dimension are you from?"
Lilith is surprised, however, by the Asgardian's attitude. Expecting a proper or even haughty being who saw others as lesser (Which I'm guilty of at times too, Lilith berates herself), she is instead greeted by the carefree and friendly other. She needs a moment to decipher just what was asked of her before she manages to respond.

"I'm native to this world," she replies, and though she tries to hide it her wings and arms droop visibly, just a touch, "Though you'd be hard-pressed to find another such as myself. It's... complicated." Then she stops. Wait, did she say beelighted? Is... is that an insult or a joke?
Lilith
Buzzing along the path of redemption.

Personal Status
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
Carapace M.D.C.: 240 / 240
Wrangler Riding Armor w/Long-coat
M.D.C. by Location
  • Helmet: 50 / 50
  • Right Arm: 44 / 44
  • Left Arm: 44 / 44
  • Right Leg: 53 / 53
  • Left Leg: 53 / 53
  • Main Body: 113 / 113
Modifier: -5% movement penalty
Weapons & Attacks
Energy Bolts: 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,000' (2,000' at additional P.P.E. cost)
Battle Fury Blade: 6D6 M.D.; Can activate Battle Fury for 3 minutes, increasing damage to 2D4*10 M.D., attacking twice per APM used (second attack is parried at a -5), and gaining a 100 M.D.C. magical suit of armor.
Flaming Dagger: 2D6 M.D.; lasts 6 minutes per activation.
Constant Effects
Gives the character the ability to hear very faint sounds (light footsteps, small animals breathing). The character can also overhear conversation at a much greater distance than is normally possible. + 1 on initiative.

Can see double the usual distance and detail of normal human vision.

Range: 1,000'; must be starlight or some other light source available. If in a completely blacked out area, a cave for example, nothing will be visible.

The Mystic Knight is impervious to lasers, ion blasts, particle beams, plasma bolts, electricity, fire, heat and radiation.
Magically created energy and ley line storms inflict half damage.
Rune weapons, holy weapons, and most magical weapons of all kinds do full damage. Likewise, ordinary swords, clubs, spears, etc., as well as bullets, arrows, Vibro-Blades, thrown rocks, falls, punches and most kinetic based attacks, do full damage.
Applies to all armor worn as well, as it is both an inherit trait and automatically generated field that surrounds the Mystic Knight.

The Mystic Knight is able to feel whether there is a ley line within the area of their sensing abilities, 30 miles (+10 miles).

The knight will automatically feel the sensation of a Rift opening or closing anywhere within 70 miles (+10 miles) of them. Although they cannot tell exactly where this Rift is, the knight knows if it is near or far and whether it is big or small. Note: When actually on a ley line, the Mystic Knight will know exactly where the Rift is located and can sense one where it is, as long as it is on the ley line or a connecting line.

: The expenditure of magic in the form of a spell, Rifting, or Techno-Wizardy can be felt, if not seen, up to 300' (+100') away. The Mystic Knight will not know the location nor be able to trace it, but they will feel its energy and know that magic is being used in the area of their sensing range. Note: This does not include the use of psionic powers.
Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense is a power that gives the psychic a precognitive flash of imminent danger to themself or somebody near them (within 90'). The character will not know what the danger is or where it will come from, nor who it will be directed at when in a group. All they know is that something life threatening will happen within the next 60 seconds! The Sixth Sense is triggered automatically, without the consent of the psychic, whenever their life is in great peril or the life of somebody they greatly care about (friend, partner, loved one, etc.). The Sixth Sense is only triggered by an unexpected, life threatening event (a trap or ambush is within 90' or a flash flood is rushing their way) which is already set into motion and will happen any second. The power can not be called upon at will to sense for traps or ambush. Instead, it works like an automatic reflex. If the character has used all their I.S.P. the Sixth Sense is temporarily rendered inoperative.
  • Range: 90'
  • Duration: Until the danger passes or happens. Bonuses apply only to the first round of the attack from the source of the sensed danger.
  • I.S.P.: 2
  • Saving Throw: None.
  • Bonuses: The sudden flash of insight provides the following bonuses. All bonuses apply only to the first, initial melee when the attack/danger occurs. Bonuses are lost in subsequent melee rounds after the danger is revealed. +6 on initiative roll, +2 to parry, +3 to dodge, and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind.
User avatar
Hemlock
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:28 am

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Hemlock »

((Rolls carried over))
Lilith wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:01 pm
Hemlock wrote:"Beelighted to meet you!" she chortles mischievously. "I've never met one such as you before. Which dimension are you from?"
Lilith is surprised, however, by the Asgardian's attitude. Expecting a proper or even haughty being who saw others as lesser (Which I'm guilty of at times too, Lilith berates herself), she is instead greeted by the carefree and friendly other. She needs a moment to decipher just what was asked of her before she manages to respond.

"I'm native to this world," she replies, and though she tries to hide it her wings and arms droop visibly, just a touch, "Though you'd be hard-pressed to find another such as myself. It's... complicated."
"Ahh I know complicated very well," the godling looks sympathetic. "My own heritage would bee considered complicated by most. Perhaps even controversial." Her eyes flicker briefly over to Arvid, and she briefly wonders if her parentage bothers him at all.

She pulls up a chair and sits down. Reaching into her pack she withdraws an ocarina. "But it is a rare thing when one can choose one's origins. We all merely play with the hand we are dealt." She gives a good-natured shrug, and her eyes light up as if remembering something.

She decides to
"There was a seeker who found himself wandering aimlessly through the lands one morning. His winding walk reflected the state of his heart and mind—many questions, few answers. He played a tune as he walked, wrestling with inner demons. Indeed he walked in circles, blissfully unaware he was being closely watched. In his turmoil he paid little attention to his surroundings, and so he strolled right up to the gates of Odin's Hall. Naturally it was off limits to wandering ruffians such as he.

'Who are you? What are you doing here?' a voice demanded.

The seeker, shocked, remained silent.

More insistently, 'Who are you? What are you doing here?' the deep voice repeated.

The seeker, now stunned out of his quiet contemplations, remained silent.

'Who are you? …

What are you doing here?'


A guard stepped out from behind the gate, spear leveled at the seeker. Finally, the seeker responded respectfully, 'What do they pay you?'

'Whatever it is, I’ll pay double if you’ll come to my house and ask me those same questions every morning.'"

, in between verses she plays a few haunting notes.

Hemlock smiles at the memory of the story. It was one Loki, disguised as Mr Fox, had told her by a campfire many years ago. "I believe this is the most important question of all. Not who we were, or where we were. Rather, who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"For my own part, I am Hemlock of Asgard. Daughter of Frigga. Lady of the Asgardian Wood, and Gardener." She smirks happily. "I'm especially fond of gardening you know."

"And at this moment I am here to explore this strange world, learn what I can, and bee a help to my people." The godling doesn't specify what her people are exactly, it might be Asgardians or Humanity to some. In reality, she is thinking of the faerie folk whom she heard were being tortured by these Splugorth beings. The Fair Folk are here somewhere, and they need a champion. These Splugorth are here too, and they need a lesson in manners.


Invoke Trust/Intimidate 95%: 1d100: [93] = 93 (SUCCESS)
Play Musical Instrument (Ocinara) 93%: 1d100: [88] = 88 (SUCCESS)
The Road goes ever on and on
Spell Strength +10 (victims need 22 to save vs. Hemlock's magic)
Senses: Intelligent presences and manned surveillance systems (100 ft/90% chance), and Rifts (350 miles).
User avatar
Arvid Hammerson
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:16 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Arvid Hammerson »

Perception: 47% 1d100: [65] = 65 +25% For Electrical 1d100 1d100: [73] = 73
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [19] = 19
JIC: 1d100 1d100: [24] = 24

Conditions:
Racial Abilities
See the invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute.
Sense Electricity

It’s Friday before the briefing. Arvid gets out of bed and looks at it. He is glad the NG team found a huge bed for his seven foot frame, but is curious why the odd shape? He will have to talk to the lady Quartermaster about it.

He gets ready for his morning run. He notices the NG personnel are active runners they seem to meet him on the course, and everyday there seems to be more and more, especially the ladies. It seems they do need the exercise some of them have even hurt their ankles on the run forcing him to check out the ankles of the ladies and, sometimes he must pick them up and carry them back to get proper medical care. But he does notice the medical care is great by the NG staff, as they are there the next day ready to run again.

Time to shower and go to the meeting he puts on Fight Suit, since this isn’t a day of rest. No outwardly carried weapons. But when you are a godling that is a Warlock you are always Armed.

Once inside the Conference Room he notices a strange new creature, a cross between a Bee and human, What in Hell did make this creature! Calm down! The others here seem to take this creature for a friend.

(Lilith sense Arivd has Magic ability, and he is medium level of both Psi and Magic he seems to have quite a bit of PPE to work with. With an unnatural human, superhuman, not Mutant, rather his Aura needs no Magic to kill. She might sense.)

Arvid Listens to the briefing, looks at the screen to get a lay of the land, Harbor, mountains along the coast made the city spread north and South. Possible tidal wave .and volcanic eruption could cause trouble, maybe something all at once. He concentrates on not start sparkling,

When O’Neil turns to the team and introduce the Bee. When a few others like Samm greets her Arvid smiles and says, “Welcome to the team, I‘m Arvid Hammerson from Asgard. Stay close and we will all be OK. Do what Samm says she has a good head on her shoulders. Hemlock, great in the Woodland setting knows about nature and that.”
He turns to Samm, “Yep need to make sure it is OKs the light Hover, or do I leave it here? Looks like we have several hovercraft for escort duty that is good.”
Once outside he checks the weather.
Wind 78% 1d100: [83] = 83
Time 78% 1d100: [21] = 21
Once outside he checks the weather. And the coming of storms 50% 1d100: [45] = 45
The BOLT
https://www.pbprpg.org/forums/viewtopic ... Hammerson
OOC Comments
Avrid Hammerson
Zapper/Air Warlock
OOC Comments
Description: Large,7-foot, handsome, male shoulder length blonde hair. jovial, smiles, (What does he have to fear, and he comes from the ruling class of Asgard) Muscles(Yes, his muscles have muscles and he is not trying to show off) Wears boots up to his knees. Hooded, light tan, surcoat with light blue pipping and, a Bear Skull, hooded Polar Bear Cape. Around his neck is a pendant with a large sapphire. Smiles, friendly, 20-ish looking, real age about 100.

Horror Factor:10 When they realize what they are up against
PPE: 126
MDC: 449
ISP:160
Racial Abilities
See the Invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute

Natural Abilities
OOC Comments
Perception: 31%
Charm/Impress: 40%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 25%
OOC Comments
Max. Encumbrance: Supernatural P.S.: 100% of Body Weight
Max. Carrying Weight: 2150 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 4300 lbs. above its waist for one minute per P.E. point.
Max. Jumping Ability:
Length 51 feet/Hight 25.5 feet
MDC: 449
OOC Comments
Electrified Body Protection: 24 MDC
Armor: Helmet: 35
Arms: 15 each (+15 to each shoulder)
Legs: 27 each
Main Body: 42 (+10 to the chest and neck area)
Carried/In Hand
NG-B40 Big Bangstick BigBore Anti-Vampire Weapon

Worn on Person
NG-RA15 Cannonball Ride Armor
Air Elemental Symbol (Large Sapphire)


CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
OOC Comments
• Attachment: Canteen Lower Back
• Attachment: Secure Universal Card: 26,000 credits
• Attachment: Vibro-Sword Across Back
• Attachment: Knife Left Boot
• Attachment: NG-B50 "Thunderer" BigBore Combat Hammer
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment:[4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
Backpack
OOC Comments
The backpack is padded, sealable, and lightly armored. Internal space can be utilized to carry a variety of items. Internal capacity is 30" long, 18" wide, and 6" deep. Items larger than a grenade will require more than one space.
• Space: Sleeping bag
• Space: Canteen
• Space: Universal Energy to Matter Converter
• Space:MH-550 Armored Huntsman’s Choice Jumpsuit or Fatigues
• Space: Set of clothing
• Space: BB Shotgun Rounds 102
• Space: Food rations
• Space: Boots
• Space: Elemental symbol
• Space: First-aid kit
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Underguard »

Current Conditions wrote:Time/Date and Location: Monday morning, 9:00AM, Late April, Pacific Northwest, Desert
Environmental Conditions: Outside Temp; 2*C (35*F), Misty morning.
Ley Line/Nexus Presence: No ley line.
Hemlock is immediately intrigued by Lilith and the way she looks, almost to such a point she might be staring a little uncomfortably for the bee. After some time spent talking between Lilith and Hemlock, Hemlock succeeds in making the Queen Bee slightly uncomfortable if only because she isn't sure how to take Hemlock's interest, though Hemlock does appear in earnest. An aura read on the group reveals them to be largely good-natured folk who likely enjoy honest work; Hemlock, Arvid and Gloriosa have heavy magical auras around them. After a brief introduction from Sam Beckett, the current Team Lead, and Gloriosa; the pair retreat to their rooms to ready themselves. Arvid stays behind and listens to Hemlock's story and introduces himself as another native of Asgard, the Queen Bee suddenly realizing there is not one, but two supernaturally magical beings claiming to be of Asgard.

After story time, Hemlock finds time to transform and retreat to a nearby collection of trees, not of the larger forest to the west but a little more north, roughly a mile outside the outpost. Hemlock vanishes for the weekend, and short of anyone attempting to follow her, stays gone while she works on her project. Come Monday, Hemlock returns triumphed having created a small little home for her to use in the future. Arvid on the other hand decides to listen to the winds and commune with nature on a more magical and natural level. With his greater connection to the sky, Arvid can feel the comings of a storm but it doesn't feel like it'll hit the Outpost. Perhaps further northwest, closer to their target and it is going to be a powerful one, likely within the week.

Monday morning, everyone finds themselves on an hour out from the determined mission start time, 1000. Baxter can be seen in the command center with O'Neill, on the radio's doing various operational checks. O'Neill seems to be going over projection data that appears extremely technical. Much to everyone's delight, all the requisition requests from Northern Gun have made it [Edit them onto your sheets if not already done.] Leaving the crew with last minute tidings and a plan of action.

What are your intentions?

GM Note: Next post kicks the adventure off officially.

  • Sam:
  • Arvid:
  • Hemlock:
  • Gloriosa:
  • Dhaltuun:
  • Lilith:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Arvid Hammerson
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:16 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Arvid Hammerson »

Arvid off to West Coast,The Mercer Project

Perception: 47% 1d100: [73] = 73 +25% For Electrical 1d100 1d100: [6] = 6
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [7] = 7
JIC: 1d100 1d100: [29] = 29

Conditions:
Racial Abilities
See the invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute.

The night before Arvid packs up his sea chest with his spare items. He will wear his new NG-RA15 Cannonball Ride Armor, with Viking styling, CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig and leather flying jacket,

He stuffs his backpack with odds and ends and he also packs his Sea Chest. Who knows how long they will be gone from here. Adventure awaits him and he is glad.

The next morning, he starts off the day as usual, a quick run, shower, dressing and food. He knows this may be the last time he might enjoy such luxuries for the near future.

He then takes his gear with Turbo board over to the Mammoth and stores it. It would have been great to have a Viking long ship Hover. Flying in the air like birds. I miss my own smaller version back home.

Next on to the meeting! Where he will meet the assembled heroes.

He makes sure he is dampening his static discharge. He knows how it can cause havoc to systems around the command post. He finds that he is the first one to show up. His nose sniffs the presents of light snacks. He heads over to get a pastry and coffee.

He nods to O'Neill and heads over to her. Then when she looks ready to talk he asks, “You look Busy, Did you get my video camera and audio hooked in to the System? “

He waits for a nod, not wanting to interrupt any more than he must.

He then heads away to greet the others as they show up. He remembers the days when he would be brought up to the War Councils his father would tell him, Don’t say a thing, just sit back and observe. If you have a question, ask me later. Grandfather then came over to me and guided me to stand slightly behind him and Father. The council went over their parts of the plans. And then he added his overall agreement and little changes here and there. He then concluded the War Council. He then took me aside and said, “The eyes and ears learn more than the other parts followed by noes a touch. When you have all their counsel then the Mouth has a chance to help. If you let the mouth, go first, you end up with chaos” “Basically think, observe let all your sense inform you before you speak.”


He thinks of finding, a Gryphon something large, to carry him aloft, maybe a Great Eagle. yes they would have to be pretty big. may be something small like a humming bird not to ride but to be a friendly companion.
The BOLT
https://www.pbprpg.org/forums/viewtopic ... Hammerson
OOC Comments
Avrid Hammerson
Zapper/Air Warlock
OOC Comments
Description: Large,7-foot, handsome, male shoulder length blonde hair. jovial, smiles, (What does he have to fear, and he comes from the ruling class of Asgard) Muscles(Yes, his muscles have muscles and he is not trying to show off) Wears boots up to his knees. Hooded, light tan, surcoat with light blue pipping and, a Bear Skull, hooded Polar Bear Cape. Around his neck is a pendant with a large sapphire. Smiles, friendly, 20-ish looking, real age about 100.

Horror Factor:10 When they realize what they are up against
PPE: 126
MDC: 449
ISP:160
Racial Abilities
See the Invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute

Natural Abilities
OOC Comments
Perception: 31%
Charm/Impress: 40%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 25%
OOC Comments
Max. Encumbrance: Supernatural P.S.: 100% of Body Weight
Max. Carrying Weight: 2150 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 4300 lbs. above its waist for one minute per P.E. point.
Max. Jumping Ability:
Length 51 feet/Hight 25.5 feet
MDC: 449
OOC Comments
Electrified Body Protection: 24 MDC
Armor: Helmet: 35
Arms: 15 each (+15 to each shoulder)
Legs: 27 each
Main Body: 42 (+10 to the chest and neck area)
Carried/In Hand
NG-B40 Big Bangstick BigBore Anti-Vampire Weapon

Worn on Person
NG-RA15 Cannonball Ride Armor
Air Elemental Symbol (Large Sapphire)


CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
OOC Comments
• Attachment: Canteen Lower Back
• Attachment: Secure Universal Card: 26,000 credits
• Attachment: Vibro-Sword Across Back
• Attachment: Knife Left Boot
• Attachment: NG-B50 "Thunderer" BigBore Combat Hammer
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment:[4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
Backpack
OOC Comments
The backpack is padded, sealable, and lightly armored. Internal space can be utilized to carry a variety of items. Internal capacity is 30" long, 18" wide, and 6" deep. Items larger than a grenade will require more than one space.
• Space: Sleeping bag
• Space: Canteen
• Space: Universal Energy to Matter Converter
• Space:MH-550 Armored Huntsman’s Choice Jumpsuit or Fatigues
• Space: Set of clothing
• Space: BB Shotgun Rounds 102
• Space: Food rations
• Space: Boots
• Space: Elemental symbol
• Space: First-aid kit
User avatar
Hemlock
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:28 am

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Hemlock »

JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 , 1d100: [85] = 85
Perception: 93% / 1d100: [52] = 52 (SUCCESS)

  • P.P.E.: 870/870
  • I.S.P.: 268/268
  • M.D.C.: 719/719



Energy Sphere: 1500 P.P.E. for 30 days
Heightened Presence Sense: constant 100ft range
Sustain: 15 days


Hemlock watches the meeting proceedings with interest. She has had a very long and busy weekend, longer than others imagine, as her use of a Time Hole spell was used to hasten her building project. A very fruitful weekend. She thinks a little smugly to herself.

Now where in this world are we going next, and what will we find there?

Though listening intently, she finds herself examining her arrows one by one. It's been a good long while since I actually had to use these. Are the shafts still straight? When does the enchantment run out? It's hard to keep track when I have to renew it every year or so. She looks about at the others, and wonders if any might know a magic merchant. Something permanent would be nifty... some quality magical items made by the ancient folk... ah but I will need to acquire some gold first.

She looks to Gloriosa and smiles. A LOT of gold, because I'm probably going to give Gloriosa everything I find until he has a decent golden bed to sleep in. A dragon needs his sleep, it's not healthy living like a human. What is wrong with humans anyway? They sleep on pillows stuffed with the feathers of dead ducks. How revolting!

She casts an appraising eye on the team. Yes, some decent bedding is what this team needs.

Hemlock looks over O'Neill's map carefully, studying the options to reach the destination.

I've no idea what to expect in this place, nor what this team of strangers might do. Looks like we're in for a time of discovery. She considers the matter a little more and the team gets ready. Well if it doesn't work out, if these folk turn out to be sour, I can always teleport Gloriosa and myself elsewhere, O'Neill's map might useful in that regard.

One thing niggles at her mind. Something about this whole thing is odd. Then she realises what it is.

"How long has this City of Seattle been lost to you?"

What if this place has been occupied a good long while and has no interest in being reacquired?
The Road goes ever on and on
Spell Strength +10 (victims need 22 to save vs. Hemlock's magic)
Senses: Intelligent presences and manned surveillance systems (100 ft/90% chance), and Rifts (350 miles).
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Underguard »

Current Conditions wrote:Time/Date and Location: Monday morning, 9:15AM, Late April, Pacific Northwest, Desert
Environmental Conditions: Outside Temp; 2*C (35*F), Misty morning.
Ley Line/Nexus Presence: No ley line.
Arvid confirms with O'Neill "Yes, that isn't an issue. Please take care of these vehicles, they are expensive." O'Neill says to Arvid. Hemlock stays near Gloriosa while appraising the rest of the team as Hemlock then comes up with a question that prompts O'Neill to pause before answering. "Over a hundred years." "Truthfully we don't know that it is still lost, just that no one from any public expedition has ever ventured this far and returned with geographical information. We honestly have no idea what to expect since the Cataclysm but judging by the report on the magical forest, I suspect nature has taken over much of it." O'Neill speculates to Hemlock.

Baxter turns towards Sam, Lilth and Dhaltuun. "Any last minute questions, now's the time. Won't be able to maintain radio contact beyond that forest, I imagine." Baxter adds.

What are your intentions?

GM Note: I lied, this next post kicks the adventure off officially now that we are out of Holiday Slowdown.

I'd like to see more of our roster post. Gloriosa is the only one with a freebie at the moment, everyone else should post or be in the tracker.


  • Sam:
  • Arvid:
  • Hemlock:
  • Gloriosa:
  • Dhaltuun:
  • Lilith:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Hemlock
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:28 am

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Hemlock »

JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 , 1d100: [8] = 8
Perception: 93% / 1d100: [11] = 11 (SUCCESS)

  • P.P.E.: 870/870
  • I.S.P.: 268/268
  • M.D.C.: 719/719



Energy Sphere: 1500 P.P.E. for 30 days
Heightened Presence Sense: constant 100ft range
Sustain: 15 days

Underguard wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:56 pmArvid confirms with O'Neill "Yes, that isn't an issue. Please take care of these vehicles, they are expensive." O'Neill says to Arvid. Hemlock stays near Gloriosa while appraising the rest of the team as Hemlock then comes up with a question that prompts O'Neill to pause before answering. "Over a hundred years." "Truthfully we don't know that it is still lost, just that no one from any public expedition has ever ventured this far and returned with geographical information. We honestly have no idea what to expect since the Cataclysm but judging by the report on the magical forest, I suspect nature has taken over much of it." O'Neill speculates to Hemlock.

Baxter turns towards Sam, Lilth and Dhaltuun. "Any last minute questions, now's the time. Won't be able to maintain radio contact beyond that forest, I imagine." Baxter adds.
Hemlock winks at Baxter, her expression one of reassuring mirth. "If we need to contact you, there are other means I will try. Keep a window open, you might find a pigeon fluttering in with a message or two."

She reaches into her pack and extracts a scroll, then turns to the group leader Samantha.

"Take this," she says, handing over the scroll she created a few days ago. "This is a magical scroll I crafted for you. You can read it, I wrote it in your American tongue." She smirks as she hands over the parchment.

Then her expression turns sober. "It contains one spell, a powerful teleportation. If we are separated, or something goes very wrong, and you need an easy way home use it. Read it out aloud, and think of a destination you know very well. The clearer your knowledge of the destination the better, it won't be easy to find you if you end up inside a mountain."

She then goes into detail about the range of the spell, and how much equipment and how many fellow travelers Samantha could take with her. (See p.153 of Rifts Book of Magic for a 15th level caster for details). Hemlock answers any questions very carefully. Few folk trained in magic are comfortable with teleportation, let alone those without the gift. I have to make sure Samantha is understanding how to use it.

For Samantha - Magic Scroll of Teleport: Superior (15th level caster)

"I can craft more of these in future, but a quick escape from unknown territory seemed best for now. Use it wisely."

If someone questions her magical ability, she shrugs modestly. "I'm not as talented as Mr Fox, but I know a good number of tricks."
The Road goes ever on and on
Spell Strength +10 (victims need 22 to save vs. Hemlock's magic)
Senses: Intelligent presences and manned surveillance systems (100 ft/90% chance), and Rifts (350 miles).
User avatar
Arvid Hammerson
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:16 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Arvid Hammerson »

Perception: 47% +25% For Electrical 1d100
JIC d20: 1d20
JIC: 1d100

Conditions:
Racial Abilities
See the invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute.
"Yes, that isn't an issue. Please take care of these vehicles, they are expensive." O'Neill says to Arvid.
Arvid answers O’Neill, “Of course! It is going to be our home for a few weeks. Protecting it is a high priority.”

Arvid listens to O'Neill to pause before answering.
"Over a hundred years." "Truthfully we don't know that it is still lost, just that no one from any public expedition has ever ventured this far and returned with geographical information. We honestly have no idea what to expect since the Cataclysm but judging by the report on the magical forest, I suspect nature has taken over much of it."
Arvid wonders, I wonder if nature has taken over, and if not what or who has?

Arvid speaks, "So anything might happen, keep swords at the ready."
Baxter turns towards Sam, Lilth and Dhaltuun. "Any last-minute questions, now's the time. Won't be able to maintain radio contact beyond that forest, I imagine." Baxter adds.
Arvid looks around, looks like the adventure begins.

He listens to Hemlock. Wow a spell of teleportation for Samm, that should help people escape.

Arvid heads out with the rest of the party. He speaks to Samm, “If you want, I will be outside on my turbo-board, scouting. There is a storm brewing. So, we might want to find a camping site early.”
The BOLT
https://www.pbprpg.org/forums/viewtopic ... Hammerson
OOC Comments
Avrid Hammerson
Zapper/Air Warlock
OOC Comments
Description: Large,7-foot, handsome, male shoulder length blonde hair. jovial, smiles, (What does he have to fear, and he comes from the ruling class of Asgard) Muscles(Yes, his muscles have muscles and he is not trying to show off) Wears boots up to his knees. Hooded, light tan, surcoat with light blue pipping and, a Bear Skull, hooded Polar Bear Cape. Around his neck is a pendant with a large sapphire. Smiles, friendly, 20-ish looking, real age about 100.

Horror Factor:10 When they realize what they are up against
PPE: 126
MDC: 449
ISP:160
Racial Abilities
See the Invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute

Natural Abilities
OOC Comments
Perception: 31%
Charm/Impress: 40%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 25%
OOC Comments
Max. Encumbrance: Supernatural P.S.: 100% of Body Weight
Max. Carrying Weight: 2150 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 4300 lbs. above its waist for one minute per P.E. point.
Max. Jumping Ability:
Length 51 feet/Hight 25.5 feet
MDC: 449
OOC Comments
Electrified Body Protection: 24 MDC
Armor: Helmet: 35
Arms: 15 each (+15 to each shoulder)
Legs: 27 each
Main Body: 42 (+10 to the chest and neck area)
Carried/In Hand
NG-B40 Big Bangstick BigBore Anti-Vampire Weapon

Worn on Person
NG-RA15 Cannonball Ride Armor
Air Elemental Symbol (Large Sapphire)


CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
OOC Comments
• Attachment: Canteen Lower Back
• Attachment: Secure Universal Card: 26,000 credits
• Attachment: Vibro-Sword Across Back
• Attachment: Knife Left Boot
• Attachment: NG-B50 "Thunderer" BigBore Combat Hammer
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment:[4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
Backpack
OOC Comments
The backpack is padded, sealable, and lightly armored. Internal space can be utilized to carry a variety of items. Internal capacity is 30" long, 18" wide, and 6" deep. Items larger than a grenade will require more than one space.
• Space: Sleeping bag
• Space: Canteen
• Space: Universal Energy to Matter Converter
• Space:MH-550 Armored Huntsman’s Choice Jumpsuit or Fatigues
• Space: Set of clothing
• Space: BB Shotgun Rounds 102
• Space: Food rations
• Space: Boots
• Space: Elemental symbol
• Space: First-aid kit
User avatar
Lilith
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:34 pm

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Lilith »

Perception: 1d100: [98] = 98 / 41%
JiC d100: 1d100: [28] = 28 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [18] = 18

Some characters can not shake their ancestors' nighttime sleep cycle. The character's internal clock is backward, being awake and alert at night, and sleepy and dull during the day. No matter what, the character is just not as sharp during the day as they are at night even if they force themself to sleep during the night and function during the day. -2 to initiative, -1 to strike & dodge, and -5% to all skills during the day time.


Having met the merc crew (and having her lack of ears talked off by the enthusiastic Asgardian), Lilith finds herself settling in at the base. She spends most of her time indoors, her fuzz and chitin not quite up to snuff to deal with the harsh cold of the outside. Once Monday rolls around and the hour of the group's departure draws near, the mutant queen gets more dressed up than before - in particular donning her EBA, the Midwestern style at odds with the environment, but easily enough to keep her warm nonetheless.

She shifts as everyone groups up a touch uncomfortably. The armor had been tailored to her somewhat unique physiology, but it still chafed about her abdomen and the wingslots were just a touch tight around the base. That was an expensive mod, she thinks to herself, before snapping herself out of her memories before she recalled just how she and her coterie had gotten around the problem of credits. Not that they're much a coterie anymore, she thinks bleakly before shaking herself mentally and moving on.
Baxter wrote:Baxter turns towards Sam, Lilth and Dhaltuun. "Any last minute questions, now's the time. Won't be able to maintain radio contact beyond that forest, I imagine." Baxter adds.
The bee reaches up, scratching a touch of chitin beneath one of her larger eyes with a gloved claw, her faceplate raised for the time being. "I've got a few about the forest, but I imagine that that'll be better answered by the others directly. I can get what I need info-wise from them on the way," she responds, glancing towards the others, hoping for a nod or some other sign of confirmation. I should have checked in on this earlier. Not used to coming in halfway.
Hemlock wrote:Hemlock winks at Baxter, her expression one of reassuring mirth. "If we need to contact you, there are other means I will try. Keep a window open, you might find a pigeon fluttering in with a message or two."
Lilith's wings buzz quickly as she considers that. She's very versatile with magic. If she's truly from Asgard, as she says, I shouldn't be surprised. Same likely goes for the other one, Arvid. At the offer of the teleportation scroll and the description of its fantastic capabilities, Lilith feels a passing pang of jealousy - Hemlock had clearly achieved a much higher understanding and talent with magic than she ever could. Still, she had long ago accepted her limits, and the envy fades quickly into respect and a touch of wariness for the eclectic being.

She turns to Samantha then, "I have my own vehicle I can bring. It isn't designed for this type of terrain, however. Do we have enough vehicles, or would you rather I bring it to scout alongside Arvid?" If you have him move ahead, that is.
Lilith
Buzzing along the path of redemption.

Personal Status
P.P.E.: 133 / 133
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
Carapace M.D.C.: 240 / 240
Wrangler Riding Armor w/Long-coat
M.D.C. by Location
  • Helmet: 50 / 50
  • Right Arm: 44 / 44
  • Left Arm: 44 / 44
  • Right Leg: 53 / 53
  • Left Leg: 53 / 53
  • Main Body: 113 / 113
Modifier: -5% movement penalty
Weapons & Attacks
Energy Bolts: 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,000' (2,000' at additional P.P.E. cost)
Battle Fury Blade: 6D6 M.D.; Can activate Battle Fury for 3 minutes, increasing damage to 2D4*10 M.D., attacking twice per APM used (second attack is parried at a -5), and gaining a 100 M.D.C. magical suit of armor.
Flaming Dagger: 2D6 M.D.; lasts 6 minutes per activation.
Constant Effects
Gives the character the ability to hear very faint sounds (light footsteps, small animals breathing). The character can also overhear conversation at a much greater distance than is normally possible. + 1 on initiative.

Can see double the usual distance and detail of normal human vision.

Range: 1,000'; must be starlight or some other light source available. If in a completely blacked out area, a cave for example, nothing will be visible.

The Mystic Knight is impervious to lasers, ion blasts, particle beams, plasma bolts, electricity, fire, heat and radiation.
Magically created energy and ley line storms inflict half damage.
Rune weapons, holy weapons, and most magical weapons of all kinds do full damage. Likewise, ordinary swords, clubs, spears, etc., as well as bullets, arrows, Vibro-Blades, thrown rocks, falls, punches and most kinetic based attacks, do full damage.
Applies to all armor worn as well, as it is both an inherit trait and automatically generated field that surrounds the Mystic Knight.

The Mystic Knight is able to feel whether there is a ley line within the area of their sensing abilities, 30 miles (+10 miles).

The knight will automatically feel the sensation of a Rift opening or closing anywhere within 70 miles (+10 miles) of them. Although they cannot tell exactly where this Rift is, the knight knows if it is near or far and whether it is big or small. Note: When actually on a ley line, the Mystic Knight will know exactly where the Rift is located and can sense one where it is, as long as it is on the ley line or a connecting line.

: The expenditure of magic in the form of a spell, Rifting, or Techno-Wizardy can be felt, if not seen, up to 300' (+100') away. The Mystic Knight will not know the location nor be able to trace it, but they will feel its energy and know that magic is being used in the area of their sensing range. Note: This does not include the use of psionic powers.
Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense is a power that gives the psychic a precognitive flash of imminent danger to themself or somebody near them (within 90'). The character will not know what the danger is or where it will come from, nor who it will be directed at when in a group. All they know is that something life threatening will happen within the next 60 seconds! The Sixth Sense is triggered automatically, without the consent of the psychic, whenever their life is in great peril or the life of somebody they greatly care about (friend, partner, loved one, etc.). The Sixth Sense is only triggered by an unexpected, life threatening event (a trap or ambush is within 90' or a flash flood is rushing their way) which is already set into motion and will happen any second. The power can not be called upon at will to sense for traps or ambush. Instead, it works like an automatic reflex. If the character has used all their I.S.P. the Sixth Sense is temporarily rendered inoperative.
  • Range: 90'
  • Duration: Until the danger passes or happens. Bonuses apply only to the first round of the attack from the source of the sensed danger.
  • I.S.P.: 2
  • Saving Throw: None.
  • Bonuses: The sudden flash of insight provides the following bonuses. All bonuses apply only to the first, initial melee when the attack/danger occurs. Bonuses are lost in subsequent melee rounds after the danger is revealed. +6 on initiative roll, +2 to parry, +3 to dodge, and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind.
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Underguard »

Current Conditions wrote:Time/Date and Location: Monday morning, 12:00AM, Late April, Pacific Northwest, Desert
Environmental Conditions: Outside Temp; 8*C (43*F), Heavy Fog.
Ley Line/Nexus Presence: No ley line.
O'Neill looks to Hemlock with a wide eye as though a lightbulb went off in her head. "Ah, yes! While such abilities wouldn't allow for instantaneous communication, it'd allow for updates. I'd appreciate if you sent one of those every couple of days, actually." O'Neill requests of Hemlock. While Hemlock tries to remain modest, she does notice that the agent, the one called Simmons that no one seems to like, has been watching her like a hawk, though saying nothing. If Hemlock does a telepathy check, she'll read the
Never trust those magic types... related to a general fear of magic.
Simmons doesn't actually say or do anything besides watch though. O'Neill and Baxter circle back to Sam and Gloriosa one last time then the team is sent off.

Thankfully, O'Neill came through for the team and plotted a geographical route around the forest. It'll take them longer, but won't upset the forest and allow for longer radio communication. The team figures they have a three hour drive north before the forest crests and they can pass it and start heading west, towards the lost city of Seattle. Arvid feels the comings of a strong storm from the west, and gets the feeling that increment weather is far more common here than in many other places. As they get closer to the coast, Arvid expects rainfall to get worse.

The first 3 hours of the trek are uneventful, though storm clouds decorate the horizon hiding the mountain they saw on their first approach. The ride is calm until they begin seeing the end of the forest line that had been solid for the entire time on their western front. It almost looks like a
ashland1.jpg
on the Earth. Where the southern forest ends is a large swath of black as ash land, brittle remains of trees little the fields as though an entire forest was processed and scorched over. Further north, several miles away, the group can barely see the beginnings of another forest in the north that appears to be snow-capped. The ashland has a fog draped over it and does require ground vehicles to move slow due to the soft
ashland3.jpg
and rough visibility. Any flyer who scouts will see the ashland extends for as far as the eye can see towards the west, and the fog doesn't let them see beyond it, making flying fast questionable. Hemlock, and anyone else who senses the pulls of Ley Lines, notices that the ashland is notably not a Ley Line, the ley line of the forest ending and its affects not permeating the ashland.

What are your intentions?

GM Note: After hearing from everyone in Chats, I look forward to seeing 5 PC posts as we kick the adventure off.

I need everyone to confirm what vehicles you are using. My current assumption unless told otherwise:
Arvid is on his board. Lilith can be in her scout vehicle with Gloriosa if you want easy shelter (unless Gloriosa elects to fly, then they both can fly). Sam is robo-meching in her mech.


  • Sam:
  • Arvid:
  • Hemlock:
  • Gloriosa:
  • Lilith:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Gloriosa
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Gloriosa »

Perception: 1d100: [63] = 63 /29%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [46] = 46

"♫♪♫Searching for the lost city, da da da da da♫♪♫
♫♪♫All the trees are burnt, do bee do bee do♫♪♫
♫♪♫Tellin you it ain't pretty, la la la la la♫♪♫
♫♪♫Seattle is the worst, shoo bee shoo bee shoo♫♪♫"


Gloriosa sings as he soars through the sky observing the burnt out forest below. The snowcapped trees hold little interest to him as he explains to Lilith, his air buddy. "It's too cold over there, don't you think? Definitely too cold. Why would it be that cold? I don't like it. Should I melt it? I guess it's probably supposed to be there. It wouldn't be there if it wasn't supposed to be there, right? Did you know there's dragons that like the snow? I think they're stupid and if I ever meet one I'm gonna tell him right to his face. Stupid snow likers."

He flies down to Sam and lets her know "It's all ashed out over there. It's like a forest fire but after the fire. And then there's no forest. Cause of the fire."

Flying over to Hemlock he asks his mentor "Do you think snow is good? I hate snow. And how come it's always making everything cold? What's the deal with that?"
User avatar
Hemlock
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:28 am

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Hemlock »

JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 , 1d100: [62] = 62
Perception: 93% / 1d100: [1] = 1 (CRITICAL SUCCESS)

  • P.P.E.: 870/870
  • I.S.P.: 268/268
  • M.D.C.: 719/719



Energy Sphere: 1500 P.P.E. for 30 days
Heightened Presence Sense: constant 100ft range
Sustain: 15 days

Gloriosa wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:13 pm "♫♪♫Searching for the lost city, da da da da da♫♪♫
♫♪♫All the trees are burnt, do bee do bee do♫♪♫
♫♪♫Tellin you it ain't pretty, la la la la la♫♪♫
♫♪♫Seattle is the worst, shoo bee shoo bee shoo♫♪♫"
Hemlock quite enjoys an adventure that comes with his dragon friend singing in the wind. She finds herself humming along, and is tempted to take out her ocarina when Gloriosa asks her question.
Gloriosa wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:13 pmFlying over to Hemlock he asks his mentor "Do you think snow is good? I hate snow. And how come it's always making everything cold? What's the deal with that?"
Now that is a good question.

"The reason for snow? A very good question! Very good." She smiles approvingly at the dragon being so eager to learn. "The snow, Gloriosa, is not simply coldness. It is a shield, protecting the forest's slumbering seeds, tucking them in for a deep, rejuvenating sleep. It is a lullaby, hushing the world to rest, allowing its tired rivers to dream of spring. Snow is like a winter blanket, it keeps everything safe until the warm sun comes back. Winter isn't all bad, with all that cold you find it is a time for quiet reflection, for stories shared around crackling fires, and for dreams of warmer days to come."

"And, when you've a proper hoard, long days spent sleeping on it!"

She chuckles, and gestures to the snow-capped expanse in the distance. "Even the coldest places hold a story, a tale as old as the mountains themselves."

Her green eyes, for a moment, reflect her ancient age. Like lost forest depths.

"Once upon a time," Hemlock begins, "the world was young, a canvas splashed with vibrant greens and fiery reds. The sun, a playful child, danced across the sky, scorching the land with its laughter. But the world grew weary, parched under the sun's relentless gaze. Its rivers bled dry, its flowers wilted, and its creatures cried for respite."

"Seeing the world's pain, the Moon stepped forward, a cool and gentle soul. She wrapped the world in a cloak of silver light, whispering lullabies of frost and stillness. And from her touch, snow was born, a blanket of soft feathers blanketing the world for a time each year, a balm for its wounds."

"Without a snowy winter, the summers would be a miserable time with dry riverbeds and scorched earth. Much like that burnt out forest over there." She finishes, gesturing to the large swath of black as ash land.

She nudges Gloriosa playfully. "And remember, even the fiercest fire needs a touch of frost now and then to truly appreciate its own warmth. So, embrace the snow, my friend. Feel its quiet magic, and when spring unfurls its emerald wings, your fire will blaze all the brighter for it."
The Road goes ever on and on
Spell Strength +10 (victims need 22 to save vs. Hemlock's magic)
Senses: Intelligent presences and manned surveillance systems (100 ft/90% chance), and Rifts (350 miles).
User avatar
Arvid Hammerson
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:16 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Arvid Hammerson »

Perception: 47% 1d100: [70] = 70 +25% For Electrical 1d100 1d100: [38] = 38
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [17] = 17
JIC: 1d100 1d100: [91] = 91

Conditions:
Racial Abilities
See the invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute.

Arvid flies along up front on his Turbo-board. Well the temperature is getting colder. along with the Storm front means bad news for us.

As he spots the waste land ahead and the haze he thinks it would be a bad Idea to go into the area and get stuck in there. No vegetation to hold the soil the storm will add rain then mud and mudslides it freezes, and we are stuck and or buried. He keys the mike, “Samm, What I see ahead is a waste land and a storm coming, there might be mud and mud slides if we go in there. I suggest heading into the edge of the forest, where the snow on the trees, it might help provide protection when the storm hist this area. Another thing is the waste land, might be a place where there is new volcanic activity is about to pop up.”
The BOLT
https://www.pbprpg.org/forums/viewtopic ... Hammerson
OOC Comments
Avrid Hammerson
Zapper/Air Warlock
OOC Comments
Description: Large,7-foot, handsome, male shoulder length blonde hair. jovial, smiles, (What does he have to fear, and he comes from the ruling class of Asgard) Muscles(Yes, his muscles have muscles and he is not trying to show off) Wears boots up to his knees. Hooded, light tan, surcoat with light blue pipping and, a Bear Skull, hooded Polar Bear Cape. Around his neck is a pendant with a large sapphire. Smiles, friendly, 20-ish looking, real age about 100.

Horror Factor:10 When they realize what they are up against
PPE: 126
MDC: 449
ISP:160
Racial Abilities
See the Invisible
Resistant to toxins, fire, cold (half as effective/damage)
Nightvision (200')
Regeneration: 1D6x5 M.D.C. per minute

Natural Abilities
OOC Comments
Perception: 31%
Charm/Impress: 40%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 25%
OOC Comments
Max. Encumbrance: Supernatural P.S.: 100% of Body Weight
Max. Carrying Weight: 2150 lbs.
Max. Lifting Weight: 4300 lbs. above its waist for one minute per P.E. point.
Max. Jumping Ability:
Length 51 feet/Hight 25.5 feet
MDC: 449
OOC Comments
Electrified Body Protection: 24 MDC
Armor: Helmet: 35
Arms: 15 each (+15 to each shoulder)
Legs: 27 each
Main Body: 42 (+10 to the chest and neck area)
Carried/In Hand
NG-B40 Big Bangstick BigBore Anti-Vampire Weapon

Worn on Person
NG-RA15 Cannonball Ride Armor
Air Elemental Symbol (Large Sapphire)


CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
OOC Comments
• Attachment: Canteen Lower Back
• Attachment: Secure Universal Card: 26,000 credits
• Attachment: Vibro-Sword Across Back
• Attachment: Knife Left Boot
• Attachment: NG-B50 "Thunderer" BigBore Combat Hammer
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment:[4]BB Shotgun rounds
• Attachment: [4]BB Shotgun rounds
Backpack
OOC Comments
The backpack is padded, sealable, and lightly armored. Internal space can be utilized to carry a variety of items. Internal capacity is 30" long, 18" wide, and 6" deep. Items larger than a grenade will require more than one space.
• Space: Sleeping bag
• Space: Canteen
• Space: Universal Energy to Matter Converter
• Space:MH-550 Armored Huntsman’s Choice Jumpsuit or Fatigues
• Space: Set of clothing
• Space: BB Shotgun Rounds 102
• Space: Food rations
• Space: Boots
• Space: Elemental symbol
• Space: First-aid kit
User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Underguard »

Current Conditions wrote:Time/Date and Location: Monday morning, 12:45:00 PM, Late April, Pacific Northwest, Snowcapped forest
Environmental Conditions: Outside Temp; 0*C (31*F), Heavy Fog.
Ley Line/Nexus Presence: No ley line.
Combat Round: 0
At the sight of the snow on the horizon, Hemlock and Gloriosa talk about the fluffy shield in nature while Arvid suggests flying closer to the snow-cropped forest to pass the ashed out landscape. Sam and Lilith offer no immediate objection, and Arvid takes point with Gloriosa mildly protesting the choice, already feeling her inner fire adjust for the snow. Sam recognizes the beginnings of the Canadian Tundra to the north, a cold, dangerous landscape they should avoid. As they can tell from the snow as they arrive, there is a visible line of tracks that leads west to east. It looks recent and anyone who decides to check the tracks can determine they freight or cargo haulers and the path has been used many times with the tracks embedded into the dirt beneath the snow over constant use. [A successful Tracking roll would reveal it's been within the past 48 hours.]

If the group tries to follow the tracks eastwards, they find the tracks go only so far as the scarred land. Westward reveals the tracks follow the snowbank of above the scarred land with scores of tree timbers and dead branches, continuing westbound for what seems to be dozens of miles. The group is able to collectively determine that the forest was harvested and its timber moved west for... something. Obviously the area is not as abandoned as the Northern Gun crew thinks it is, and there is apparent signs of recent movement on this path westbound.

Then, in the corner of her eye, Hemlock sees something running through the ashed out area directly towards the group. The wizened godling's eyes identify what at first appears to be a human moving far too fast that it leaves a small wake in the fogged out area. Hemlock has time to warn the group before it's within a hundred feet, it covers a hundred feet in a manner of seconds, leaving the group only moments to react. Hemlock senses the radar ping as it closes in like bird diving towards it prey. Gloriosa's thermal vision picks up the series heat spike that is the creature as it charges the group. Lilith is the first to hear an unnatural scream come from the creature as it closes in that almost resembles a cry for help. Anyone with Sixth Sense feels a ping as it gets within range. When the creature is close enough to see, Hemlock is the first to identify what appears to be a disfigured, modified and patched together
image_2024-01-21_233110993.png
image_2024-01-21_233110993.png (71.89 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
.

What are your intentions?

GM Note: You have a full round to decide/react to this and consider Sixth Sense active for

  • Sam:
  • Arvid:
  • Hemlock:
  • Gloriosa:
  • Lilith:
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

User avatar
Underguard
Dimension Master
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: CAF, UPS and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s/ScytheNP#2513

Re: The Mercer Project

Post by Underguard »

Exodus

The team begins to traverse the scorched land and something immediately becomes amiss and the team receives an emergency radio call from Outpost Hanson. "Immediate Exfil; large volcanic eruption imminent. Geographic sensors are going off the charts. We are evacuating and abandoning mission until post eruption! Get the crew out of there!" Baxter calls out.

Within seconds, several large vents seem to erupt within the ashed out washland, spewing toxic gas that even make the deific begin to choke as the ground begins to shake. The team wastes no time and starts to quickly head back. Growing rumblings can be heard echoing past the forest that is now off in the distance, the toxic gas from the volcanic eruption not outrunning them. Another message from Baxter tells them they have collapsed all pertinent gear and are retreating to Ispheming for further re-evaluation.

Sam is quick to link up with the Northern Gun crew, however Hemlock, Gloriosa, Arvid and Lilith each experience a mind-splintering blink. Sam isn't able to track them on her scanners, though she knows they were with her moments ago. The pilot decides it's best to follow the crew back to Ispheming and figure out where to go from there with the remainder of the Professional Services.

Each of the others are standing alone on marble floors, surrounded by towering columns fit of the gods. Hemlock knows this realm, Arvid knows this realm. Though neither of their patrons are what greet them. Instead, Hemlock, Arvid, Gloriosa and Lilith are met a beautiful woman that the godlings instantly recognize as Freya. Glorisa and Lilith stand awed and alone, even the dragon recognizing the presence of the deific.

"You are needed elsewhere; there are great powers moving on Earth, and you have a part to play." She says before offering a warm smile. "Now go, you will find a new home when you leave this place" She finishes and in the same blink, she is gone.

A simple exodus to get the crews where they were going. I will post your next inclusion into the Heroes and GIRLS threads. This is now locked and closed.
Rifts: Earth Dimension Master
H4H GM || GIRLS GM || Spooks Temp GM|| Theme Song
PCs: | Exe (PW GA) | Venenifer (Roughnecks) | Glitch (PW GR) | Granas (PFRPG) | Isaiah Peirce (BTS)| Ashrak (Void Reavers)
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Locked

Return to “UPS Adventure Forum”